Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Recommendations: Are We Allowed To?

14 posts in this topic

To save me being warned again, are we allowed to recommend ladies or should we use the FR/E-mail/Private system?

To save me being warned again, are we allowed to recommend ladies or should we use the FR/E-mail/Private system?

Of course we can recommend WGs/Establishments, it happens all the time and sharing information is a major reason for this forums existence, be it on the forum or by PM.

Excessive cheerleading or touting is another matter which the Mods deal with. :)

I have no idea what you have been warned for, but I'm with smiths. If this site gets to the point where recommendations aren't allowed, then it's going to be a quiet old place. Fortunately, this is not the case. Look at the amount of responses we get to our enquiries in the RFI forum! Recommend away as far as I am concerned, but I guess the final word will have to be from the mods. Sheesh, if raylondoner can mention Paris in every other post, then I am sure the rest of us will be fine.

Of course you can recommend Thelma of Thurrock if you wish, it's just over the top gushy promotional posts

we frown on. :)

Emma of Swindon:

Emma69xx

Absolutely stunning.

Will post an FR tomorrow/next day.

Tanned all over, lovely boobs, tight, none shaven pussy.

Heaven.

Does what she says on the box, bubbly, honest, reliable, etc.

I have no idea what you have been warned for, but I'm with smiths. If this site gets to the point where recommendations aren't allowed, then it's going to be a quiet old place. Fortunately, this is not the case. Look at the amount of responses we get to our enquiries in the RFI forum! Recommend away as far as I am concerned, but I guess the final word will have to be from the mods. Sheesh, if raylondoner can mention Paris in every other post, then I am sure the rest of us will be fine.

and the last time was on, and how many posts since? Oh, and I'm sure the lady will thank you for the mention.......................

and the last time was on, and how many posts since? Oh, and I'm sure the lady will thank you for the mention.......................

You are right Ray, I exagerated for effect. Deepest apologies. Apparently you have only mentioned her in 67 posts since you joined. That's a mere one in nine posts :D .

Peace brother. By all accounts Paris is fantastic and worthwhile shouting about. I haven't had the pleasure myself, but it's always good to read about the gems.

Peace on you too brother.

Peace on you too brother.

If you are a latino, Northwinds might take offense at your 'blessing'. :P

If you are a latino, Northwinds might take offense at your 'blessing'. :P

And I'm not even a fan of watersports :D !

And I know a lady that may accommodate you, but you may have to get your abacas out again if I mention her name :P

And I know a lady that may accommodate you, but you may have to get your abacas out again if I mention her name :P

Stoppit. :lol:

Of course you can recommend Thelma of Thurrock if you wish, it's just over the top gushy promotional posts

we frown on. :)

Thelma of Thurrock has certainly had more than her share of mentions on here mainly by the much missed SaSfan, he clearly highly rated her Laura.:D:D;)

Thelma of Thurrock has certainly had more than her share of mentions on here mainly by the much missed SaSfan, he clearly highly rated her Laura.:D:D;)

I know, I tried to track her down to see if she fancied a joint tour of Clacton-on-Sea, but no joy. :(