bobbles

Short But Sweet

7 posts in this topic

I have been a user of the ” other site” ** for nearly four years -and have seen some good and not so good WGs, but something stuck me. Of the 34 girls I have seen only ten are still active on the site, looking a bit further, on a “wish list” of 43 I created about four years ago only nine are still active. On a sample of my current list of83 women who work within easy reach (and have feedback so are genuine) 35 registered on ** this year and only one before 2007-all this suggests that the average “working life” of a WG on ** is rather short. Is this a general phenomenon or one unique to **?

I have been a user of the ” other site” ** for nearly four years -and have seen some good and not so good WGs, but something stuck me. Of the 34 girls I have seen only ten are still active on the site, looking a bit further, on a “wish list” of 43 I created about four years ago only nine are still active. On a sample of my current list of83 women who work within easy reach (and have feedback so are genuine) 35 registered on ** this year and only one before 2007-all this suggests that the average “working life” of a WG on ** is rather short. Is this a general phenomenon or one unique to **?

Good question. My experience is similar to yours and i have been punting with WGs off the other site for sometime longer than you. A few have been around for three years or so but most certainly seem to go after a year or two. Some EE WGs have come here to make as much money as they can and save up as much as possible and go so that accounts for why some are only about for such a time, its their plan to do a certain length of time or make a certain amount of money so some have told me over the years.

Its a similar scenario on the party circuit and most other Establishments i have been to. Ladies with their own sites working as Indies seem to be the ones who are about the longest generally, a number i have punted with have been working for 5-10 years, mostly Brits. Some WGs are training for something so again have a plan to work as a WG then get a job in their chosen field, for some being a WG works round their lifestyle and is ideal so they do it longer. :)

Good question. My experience is similar to yours and i have been punting with WGs off the other site for sometime longer than you. A few have been around for three years or so but most certainly seem to go after a year or two. Some EE WGs have come here to make as much money as they can and save up as much as possible and go so that accounts for why some are only about for such a time, its their plan to do a certain length of time or make a certain amount of money so some have told me over the years.

Its a similar scenario on the party circuit and most other Establishments i have been to. Ladies with their own sites working as Indies seem to be the ones who are about the longest generally, a number i have punted with have been working for 5-10 years, mostly Brits. Some WGs are training for something so again have a plan to work as a WG then get a job in their chosen field, for some being a WG works round their lifestyle and is ideal so they do it longer. :)

Your second paragraph is mostly correct Smiths.

I have been around on and off over 10 years although with breaks of 6, 12 or 18 months at the longest and have done and paid for numerous courses including my degree :)

I enjoy working as an indie these days and probably would have quit by now if I had only worked in parlours or for agencies as working my hours to suit my other commitments so its what ever works for the WG I guess?

Just out of interest I did a search on That Site to see what the earliest registration date was that I could find. it appears to be a lady in the Isle of Wight, who registered on 25th July 2003.

I'd guess at 4 to 5 years.

I suppose this is an in direct response to thread 'where are they now ' long lost good wg's .g fear many more may be lost thru the disappearance of the daily sport which many punters used . Also many wg change there mobile numbers quite often which sometimes makes it hard to keep track of them if you only visit them once a month or less

I am not on the other site but for the time being my plan is to work whilst I am studying (which is basically an eternity). I don't know that I would have the available time once I am qualified, although I am sure ther are some chaps who might really enjoy the idea of seeing a vet!!! :D;):blink: I am with an agency and in the short time I have been there I have seen what I would consider to be a relatively high turnover of ladies, that said, my friend who introduced me to the agency I am with, left them after a year and went independent with her own site. I wonder if some of the ladies on ** may do this too as I often notice WG's finding the site quite troublesome for timewasters etc. Also I expect people may dip in and out of it over the course of a few years perhaps?