krandi78

Lady Marmalade Party Or Gentlemen's Party

146 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I'll be in the UK in the beginning of July and I was planning to visit a "sex"-party. And since I'm staying around London in this period, my eye fell on either Lady Marmelade party or Gentlemen's party. Which one would you guys advise.

Lady Marmalade party

Edited by HotFemLover

Whilst LM parties are great value and you get to play with a range of hotties, just caution that there is little intimacy with the girl, ie lack of DFK and no 69's are allowed with only a few girls doing CIM. However if that doesn't bother you then rush along...

Whilst LM parties are great value and you get to play with a range of hotties, just caution that there is little intimacy with the girl, ie lack of DFK and no 69's are allowed with only a few girls doing CIM. However if that doesn't bother you then rush along...

Absolute rubbish, little intimacy with the WG is completely wrong, 69s are an everyday occurence with DFK being offered by many though not all. In 250 plus parties at LMP over a number of years this post is so far from the true as to be plain wrong.

Hi Guys,

I'll be in the UK in the beginning of July and I was planning to visit a "sex"-party. And since I'm staying around London in this period, my eye fell on either Lady Marmelade party or Gentlemen's party. Which one would you guys advise.

What you need to decide is whats best for you. GP charge £100-130 3-4 hours usually with 3 WGs and a maximum ratio of 3.1 although when i last attended in 2008 i saw 18.3 and 15.3 a number of times as well as 1.1 due to lack of punters turning up. GP have numerous FRs on here and i advice you to read them, my first FR was a positive on them. Sadly in2008 they were blatanly lying to me about line-ups and parties were starting late so i walked out after one where it was already late due to the host deciding to wait for every late Tom, Dick and Harry to arrive, time not to be added on at the end. Things might of changed since 2008 as a couple of punters i know have been quite recently to their day parties in Bow which they rated. They do a big 10-12 WG party in Hackney Wick on the last Saturday of the month at £150 for 4 hours. Failities are unless they have moved, two toilets, two showers and two playrooms at Bow.

Been to LMP over 250 times and am yet to have a bad party, they charge £140 for 2 hours with 7 WGs and a guaranteed max ratio of 2.1 which i have never seen exceeded, sometimes its quiet with 6-10 punters othertimes full, you will never know as the host doesnt how many punters will actually turn up, they always start on time with late punters joining in as they arrive. If you care about the facilities LMP have 3 toilets and two showers with 4 playrooms. I hope this helps if you need more information let me know. :)

Smiths - that's a very good summary. Its been years since I've been to LMP and may return. For the OP I'd highly recommend.

Do the girls provide owo? I recall some did and others didn't. Is that still the case? Do they mix the girls up so at each party owo is available?

Smiths - that's a very good summary. Its been years since I've been to LMP and may return. For the OP I'd highly recommend.

Do the girls provide owo? I recall some did and others didn't. Is that still the case? Do they mix the girls up so at each party owo is available?

Most do offer OWO, a few dont and its at their discretion of course. Certainly there are always more ladies offering OWO than not when i go. I have found its most often though not always newbies who dont offer OWO till they get in the swing of things and gain more confidence.

Edited by smiths

Absolute rubbish, little intimacy with the WG is completely wrong, 69s are an everyday occurence with DFK being offered by many though not all. In 250 plus parties at LMP over a number of years this post is so far from the true as to be plain wrong.

I have to concur. I enjoyed two very pleasurable 69s at the last LM party I went too, the other week, and licked all but one of the girls' pussies (the omission was simply due to time restraints) and had my bare cock sucked by all seven girls.

Not all the girls kiss at LMP, but many do, often extremely enthusiastically. Most girls tend to offer bareback blowjobs unless the man requests covered. I have had covered blowjobs, but they are in the minority.

Edited by Rimalot

Alright my friend, calm down..there's no need for that tone......just when I've attended a few of the parties I was told that 69's were not allowed so all guys could have access to the young lady?! Obviously must have been very busy when I went. In hindsight maybe I should have chosen better wording but there's no need to get on your high horse :blink:

Alright my friend, calm down..there's no need for that tone......just when I've attended a few of the parties I was told that 69's were not allowed so all guys could have access to the young lady?! Obviously must have been very busy when I went. In hindsight maybe I should have chosen better wording but there's no need to get on your high horse :blink:

Who told you 69s werent allowed at these few parties you attended?

LMP Is highly regarded as one of the best parties In London, but GP can be good to, and It's only £130 for 4hrs, depends who you want to see when your In town, but be aware that In the past GP have been guilty of lieing about girls working.

As for 69 and kissing at LMP, I can't really comment as I've not been for a while, but It could of been one lady telling the poster this, who dosn't like these services, also some guys don't like to eat a pussy at a party, or kiss a girl who 2mins ago was sucking another fellas cock lol. :P

I remember asking Tiffany K to 69 once at a party and she told me that's the only position we can't do coz it's hard for others to join in. That was ages ago now, i should ask again :) I've only ever had 1 cbj there, some girls kiss and some don't.

Who told you 69s werent allowed at these few parties you attended?

Well I was with Antonia performing away with Sydney shagging next to me when I suggested a 69 to her. Coincidentally, at that point the hostess came in and said that 69's weren't allowed as other guys would be waiting to fill a hole! Maybe it was because it was busy...should really give it another go soon....

Anyway, I'll shut up now ... :D

I've seen 69's at LMP, but they are more of a rarity than the norm, although having said that I saw a couple yesterday. OWO is normally on offer, but the guest can opt for a covered BJ if required.

To the OP there's many guests who attend LMP from Europe, I've been at parties with guys from France, Spain & Denmark.

Well I was with Antonia performing away with Sydney shagging next to me when I suggested a 69 to her. Coincidentally, at that point the hostess came in and said that 69's weren't allowed as other guys would be waiting to fill a hole! Maybe it was because it was busy...should really give it another go soon....

You did say a few parties, this is one party. How busy a party is bearing in mind the maximum ratio is 2.1 has never meant restrictions like this have been imposed in my experience. You also said there was little intimacy with the girl, you mean apart from her sucking your cock if you so wish, most offering kissing and all being available to shag. A party is group sex not a 121 so its not designed to be like a 121 so in comparison is clearly not as intimate but any punter who has done any research or asked others would know that excepting hoggers who dont care.

Edited by smiths

You did say a few parties, this is one party. How busy a party is bearing in mind the maximum ratio is 2.1 has never meant restrictions like this have been imposed in my experience. You also said there was little intimacy with the girl, you mean apart from her sucking your cock if you so wish, most offering kissing and all being available to shag. A party is group sex not a 121 so its not designed to be like a 121 so in comparison is clearly not as intimate but any punter who has done any research or asked others would know that excepting hoggers who dont care.

Another post that is quite rude mate, you need to chill out! :angry: You made your point on the post earlier........

Another post that is quite rude mate, you need to chill out! :angry: You made your point on the post earlier........

It wasnt rude, just factual.

I'd recommend LMP, Gentlemens I have been to several times and has been to unreliable for me and therefore I won't be returning to them.

LMP you have great girls, a great location and overall great value for money.

Completely agree Smiths,I have experience of approx. 30 LMP parties.

That would be it 69 is commonplace, but if it's really busy, especially during the initial rush, the girls may need to be free to entertain two guys at once. Later on in the party it shouldn't be a problem. I've done 69 there many times.

Also, in my experience, Antonia tends to be very much sought after - sometimes you can hardly get near her - for good reason. She once squeezed a last erection and orgasm out of me late into a party that I would have bet money was impossible.

Edited by Southern man

That would be it 69 is commonplace, but if it's really busy, especially during the initial rush, the girls may need to be free to entertain two guys at once. Later on in the party it shouldn't be a problem. I've done 69 there many times.

Also, in my experience, Antonia tends to be very much sought after - sometimes you can hardly get near her - for good reason. She once squeezed a last erection and orgasm out of me late into a party that I would have bet money was impossible.

I am very surprised a hostess said this though, the words you cant do that arent heard much as i am sure you know, Em wont be happy to hear this thats for sure.

My main point was Kent Ade said it was a few parties so why didnt he learn from the first one that there is an initial rush and from the second party onwards time his 69 after this rush, its logic to me. Plus he clearly said there was little intimacy on offer and as he didnt qualify it by saying at any particular party i take that to mean no intimacy in general at any he went to which has certainly not been my experiences allowing for the fact its a party and not a 121.

Your experience with Antonia reminds me of one with Linzi now long gone, it simply wasnt possible, i had popped about 5 times and was fucked, drained and weary, she somehow forced a last dribble out, what a woman. :D

I'd recommend LMP, Gentlemens I have been to several times and has been to unreliable for me and therefore I won't be returning to them.

LMP you have great girls, a great location and overall great value for money.

Like me James at least you went and found out for yourelf, i believe their weekday parties have improved in the last few months according to a couple of punters i know. Oddly i notice a mistake with your FR about GP, its been posted twice on different posting up dates but is the same FR. :)

LMP all the way - I partied for them a few years back and had many memorable moments. RO was always welcomed especially from Phil Atio on the love swing :-) Linzi x

Edited by ThePumpMassageBirmingham

LMP all the way - I partied for them a few years back and had many memorable moments. RO was always welcomed especially from Phil Atio on the love swing :-) Linzi x

:D Aah!! Thanks Linzi.