Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juan47

Rachel Rachel Croydon

4 posts in this topic

does anyone remember this place in east croydon?

it was around a couple of years ago. lots of lovely friendly girls. suddenly dissapeared. ive always wondered where they went

Yes - I went there a couple of times, about 4 years ago. I did a FR on one of my visits (Field Report number 74956 - posted 28 Jun 2007) with a really sexy little South London girl, Amy, who loved sex. It is a punt that really sticks out in my mind, partly because I was betwen jobs, so money was tight and I hadn't punted for quite some time. but not only that, everything about the punt was great - I even enjoyed the train journey down to East Croydon station! Amy let me take a picture of her with her hair over her face and she still looks gorgeous in yellow bra and thong and black stockings.

I wanted to go back and see her again, but the opportunity to disappear for more or less a whole afternon didn't come along for some time (I'd started a new job by then) and when I tried to contact them again they had vanished, so this remains as just a nostaglic memory of a great punt.

They were based in a semi in a residential street, so I assumed that the neighbours had sussed and ratted to the law. Nice place, nice girls.........

Yes - I went there a couple of times, about 4 years ago. I did a FR on one of my visits (Field Report number 74956 - posted 28 Jun 2007) with a really sexy little South London girl, Amy, who loved sex. It is a punt that really sticks out in my mind, partly because I was betwen jobs, so money was tight and I hadn't punted for quite some time. but not only that, everything about the punt was great - I even enjoyed the train journey down to East Croydon station! Amy let me take a picture of her with her hair over her face and she still looks gorgeous in yellow bra and thong and black stockings.

I wanted to go back and see her again, but the opportunity to disappear for more or less a whole afternon didn't come along for some time (I'd started a new job by then) and when I tried to contact them again they had vanished, so this remains as just a nostaglic memory of a great punt.

They were based in a semi in a residential street, so I assumed that the neighbours had sussed and ratted to the law. Nice place, nice girls.........

Yes, I remember. It was run by Pat, who used to be maid at Debbies. Pat was great fun.

yeah i think it was cos it was so near to the school