Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toomuch

Chinese Medical Centres

4 posts in this topic

Carrying on from the raid thread...

How many of these places are offering "a bit of the other" in your area (remember to say what part of the country / what part of London you're talking about)? Those of you who have your eye in, can you tell the difference between the "straight" and "bent" establishments just from the the shopfront? Is it usually just HR on offer, or more?

I remember before the murders Ipswich town centre had at least two or three "massage" shops that were parlours, but that's the only place I've ever been to town-centre shopfront establishments.

Carrying on from the raid thread...

How many of these places are offering "a bit of the other" in your area (remember to say what part of the country / what part of London you're talking about)? Those of you who have your eye in, can you tell the difference between the "straight" and "bent" establishments just from the the shopfront? Is it usually just HR on offer, or more?

I remember before the murders Ipswich town centre had at least two or three "massage" shops that were parlours, but that's the only place I've ever been to town-centre shopfront establishments.

what murders?

i'm in south london and surrounded by medicine shops.the sensual massage forum covers this area in detail. as regards will they won't they? they trade as legit shops and so posting info on public assess boards will do them a dis-service