ianp1976

Getting What I Wanted - Thanks For The Advice

6 posts in this topic

Just wanted to post a quick topic to say thanks for the advice from the ladies over the years on here who are always saying "tell us what you want - we are not mind readers"

I am always a little shy about asking for what I actually want..no the reality is I never ask I tend to go with the flow (she pinches my nipples I say ohh harder until she’s slapping my ass..or something like that!!.)

Anyway I had been fantasing about a certain scenario and for some reason I just went for it, emailed the girl explaining what I wanted, she sent a very nice reply, I phoned to confirm the appointment on the day and sent a text message saying again what I would like and asking if she was comfortable doing it (don’t get me wrong it was nothing too odd), she replied positively and with a x.

I turned up, pleasantries out the way and wham...one of the best punts I have ever had.

Why oh why I have I never done this before.

Gents, if you’re like me and a bit shy about discussing sex please if you want something specific don’t delay just ask.

Glad you had a great punt. Its always so much better when a guy tells me exactly what he wants it makes it so much more enjoyable. But I think there are still a lot of shy guys out there who dont feel comfortable with asking which is a shame.

Shelly

if you dont ask you dont get! :)

x x x

I've just had a guy email me what he would like as he felt uncomfortable telling me over the phone. If you're too shy, emailing might be easier. :)

It is definitely easier when a client tells you exactly what he expects out of a booking. I'd hate to think a client was going away unhappy but as has already been said...I'm not a mind reader! Explaining everything in email is great if you feel shy about talking about it on the phone, then at least both people are clear on what to expect and hopefully a fun time can be had by all.

If you are shy and on the other site then fill out your profile likes, so that your potential lover knows about them! Better still email them and explain what you want! No need to be ashamed sexual desire is such a hugely diverse world that if the lady that you'd initially like to see doesn't like what you like then there is every chance that another lady will. I like the gentleman I am seeing to have everything he wants included in our time together; and if I don't think that I can fulfil my potential lovers wishes then there is every chance that I may know of some one who will! :D