Dandan

Frankfurt

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm off to Frankfurt next month one of my favourite places to punt. I have not been in the last 6 months and just wanted to know of people's recent experience.

Last time I visited manhattan they were very new and had some teething problems also the quality of the girls was poor compared to palace and oase has this changed now?

Also palace girls were getting very pushy and the standard slipping?

I only have time for two venues and oase is a must, so my question is Palace or Mainhatten for my first night?

Thanks.

D.

Was in Frankfurt earlier this year and would choose Palace over Manhattan for ease of access, quality of food and quality of girls. There are "sharks" in Palace, but plenty that provide DFK/OWO and the biz for 50 euros. Negotiate and check her out upfront. Make clear exactly what you are looking for and if she will not swap tongues in the kino/bar, don't bother taking her to the room if you want DFK.

Enjoy.

Peter

Hi Dandan, visited Palace on 14th June for the first time (so don't have anything for comparison) but can only say the visit was first class, was sure the girls (the lowest I would give 8.5 out of 10) must have outnumbered the guys. As for pushy? most were no problem, the odd one seemed 'too keen' to get you off into a room and when suggesting half hour always tried to up you to the hour, I reckon these are the ones to avoid if it's quality your after.

The best girls always seem to be happy to play a little before any agreement.

If approaching you is being pushy, then that's what they are there for, but a smile and 'maybe later' or 'I'm recovering' and they leave you to it.

I will definitely visit again.

Have a great time.

ps, Cuban beauty called Maria was top rate, sorry that's the only one I can remember her name....the rest was a blur!

Was in Frankfurt earlier this year and would choose Palace over Manhattan for ease of access, quality of food and quality of girls. There are "sharks" in Palace, but plenty that provide DFK/OWO and the biz for 50 euros. Negotiate and check her out upfront. Make clear exactly what you are looking for and if she will not swap tongues in the kino/bar, don't bother taking her to the room if you want DFK.

Enjoy.

Peter

Is Manhatten not that good then, or good, but not as good as Palace. I only ask as I was at Planet near Duren recently and they had a party on. The same owners as World and Manhatten, and they had bused a few girls from World and Manhatten over to make the numbers up. The 2 girls I spoke to who worked at Manhatten were quite hot. I sessioned with one a petite oriental called Miki, and she was good. The other girl I sessioned with was Eliza from World who recogonised me before I her.

Hi all

I went to FKK World last year, thats north of Frankfurt not sure how far away as I was staying local. It is my only visit to an FKK but all I can say is WOW!!!! great place (especially in the summer) great girls, and great fun - Highly recommended....

NTD

Is Manhatten not that good then, or good, but not as good as Palace. I only ask as I was at Planet near Duren recently and they had a party on. The same owners as World and Manhatten, and they had bused a few girls from World and Manhatten over to make the numbers up. The 2 girls I spoke to who worked at Manhatten were quite hot. I sessioned with one a petite oriental called Miki, and she was good. The other girl I sessioned with was Eliza from World who recogonised me before I her.

I have only been to Manhattan once, but have been to Palace on about 12 occasions. The quality of girls, food, ambiance and ease of access mean that Palace is my Number 1. If it is a very warm day, I go to Oase to sample the outdoor delights. There are doubtless good girls in Manhattan, I was probably unlucky and the boss may have listened to my, and others', negative feedback. I am an old "warhorse" and tend to stick to what works for me. Entrance to these places is not cheap and it is then too late to discover that talent is lacking and/or Romanian. Miki sounds interesting though.

Peter

Thanks Peter. I think I get your drift. Planet at Duren sounds the same, nice place but maybe lacking the variety of nationalities. The 1st time I went it was during the day and no party, the 2nd they had a party on so many more girls. I have to say though, if I were to list my good experiences from all my visits to FKKs Romainian girls would feature quite a lot. Its a shame there arent more German girls working at these places. I can immediatly think of 6 I've met and they were all nice, but thats over 5 years.