Dexi Delite

Forgetful

15 posts in this topic

How many of you girls have gone to an outcall, only to realise when you've got home you've left something behind. I for one have left 2 full bottles of I.D lube (which isn't cheap) at different appointments, and now had to resort to buying cheaper lube because of this. :D

I believe I acquired some extra KY jelly this way. Anyone lost theirs and want this one? :P

I have stacks of baby wipes left behind by various girls - I just pass them onto my regulars assuming they're not the original culprits :-)

All the time! If it's not bottles of lube, it's hair bobbles and my watch (I even had to have it sent back from London once!)

I forgot my watch in a kamer once but it was a cheap one i found on a bus anyway..

I left behind seamed stockings last week. It was a hotel so not too dangerous but gutted as they cost nearly a tenner!!!!

Many years ago, I went to see a WG in Soho, and left without my virginity....

Many years ago, I went to see a WG in Soho, and left without my virginity....

Wow! That must have been expensive :D :D :D

Sex toys and jewellery are always my worst culprits :(

I was mortified to discover I once left behind one hold up stocking at a blind clients house. Found out about it a week later when his mother had made the discovery cleaning his room eeek!!!! Thankfully he has forgiven me and I am now VERY careful that I leave with everything, but I still shuddder at the thought of him having to answer mothers questions! Sorry!

I was mortified to discover I once left behind one hold up stocking at a blind clients house. Found out about it a week later when his mother had made the discovery cleaning his room eeek!!!! Thankfully he has forgiven me and I am now VERY careful that I leave with everything, but I still shuddder at the thought of him having to answer mothers questions! Sorry!

ROFL :lol:

Many years ago I left my wallet at a parlour. I only realised when I went off to do some shopping later. Thankfully the ladies at the parlour had realised what I'd done, and were waiting for me to return, but what a panic I was in!

Still frightens me now when I think about who might have taken it, and what I might have needed to explain if it hadn't ended up so nicely. Thank you to those lovely ladies at that parlour - they know who they are!

I have left countless make-up bags containing condoms in hotel rooms. So annoying when I had another call only to find I had no condoms and had to stop at petrol stations and buy some more - and embarrassing too..........

One night I was sent out to a rather rude man in an hotel and he wanted the lights off when we were 'at it'. After we had finished he told me to leave quietly and not put the lights back on. After I had left the hotel I discovered I had left a rather expensive top behind. Next morning I called his room and asked him if it was there, to which he replied 'yes, what do you expect me to do with it'.... I told him to put it in the bin. Some things are just not worth the bother:0

I am the holder of a rather nice watch left by a reg ages ago.

I have also walked out of many an appointment minus the money. What an idiot.

Edited by Sarah Summers

I have left countless make-up bags containing condoms in hotel rooms. So annoying when I had another call only to find I had no condoms and had to stop at petrol stations and buy some more - and embarrassing too..........

One night I was sent out to a rather rude man in an hotel and he wanted the lights off when we were 'at it'. After we had finished he told me to leave quietly and not put the lights back on. After I had left the hotel I discovered I had left a rather expensive top behind. Next morning I called his room and asked him if it was there, to which he replied 'yes, what do you expect me to do with it'.... I told him to put it in the bin. Some things are just not worth the bother:0

I am the holder of a rather nice watch left by a reg ages ago.

I have also walked out of many an appointment minus the money. What an idiot.

Sounds like you need a check list before you leave. :rolleyes::D

Sounds like you need a check list before you leave. :rolleyes::D

Oh I've lost loads of things. Toys, lingerie, make up, perfume. Once a client caught up with me in reception carrying one red patent shoe. I now try to put everything in one place so I don't forget anything but it is not foolproof.