Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tryst

Popped My Punting Cherry But Was Messy

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I've got a few (boring to the regular readers as I write as well as a 1960's old bangar drives) questions on good form and etiquette during the punt and after the punt ... First I want to clarify that I've read a lot of tips on these forums and the saafe forums in preparation for my first punting experience. Also I don't consider myself an expert in bed, particularly good looking or any other kind of non-fiscal gift to women. So, here's my story (or just scan the bolded parts for my questions)...

So I had my first punt and it began last night when I arranged an appointment for an hour for today. Everything went well with this initial contact, no problems getting to the place, or calling the lady to get the final confirmation of house number. Sorted I thought. I admit that the journey down there was a little long winded and I'd had very little sleep the night before so my excitement levels were being battered by my tiredness levels and nerves. I thought I was doing well, my nerves were steady until I'd got to around blimming 20 meters away from her flat! So I plonked myself outside and buzzed the number to her flat which was promptly answered through the speaker with instructions on how to open the door........

Now I'm usually good with opening doors. It's either a push or pull job, simple right? Wrong! Any hope of appearing anything other than a prat, gone... It was a trick door I swear! I had to call her back again and ask for help, apparently you have to pull it THEN push it to get in... sheesh. After overcoming the door, I found myself in a complex with four floors and not knowing which floor she was on only the number, I took a random guess and tried 3. It was correct! Anyway, I got to the flat and she opened the door. She semmed to have she just showered, slim size 6, long brunette hair, mid-twenties, all over tan, about 5'4-5'5, lovely smooth skin and cute smile... I breathed a sigh of relief at that point because she was as described in her ad!

However, At this point it all kinda fell apart! The imaginary me in my minds eye was doing great... In reality I was as nervous and awkward as Matthew from "I spit on your grave" (excellent but unsympathetic revenge movie), awkwardly trying to get a conversation going.

I know what I wanted from the punt, a GFE with good sex, nice and simple for a first punt... However, after paying and having a quick shower, all I could do was talk and talk, vainly trying to get some connection with this woman and saying things like "how weird it felt" "it's my first punt" etc, eventually, I ventured into asking about some of her interests, told her about a polish masseuse I knew and finally got on the subject of her boyfriend, and how this job wasn't really what she wanted to be doing! So smooth you are, I hear you say!

My first question is... How do you go about getting comfortable with a woman you have just met and will soon be shagging? Also, how do you quickly and efficiently steer a conversation away from mundane small talk and into sexy sexy-talk to get you in the mood for what is to follow?

So at this point I was asked if I wanted a bj, which I retorted with "can we snog for a bit"... so I could get in the mood as I was still quite tense... Although she wasn't that keen as it was too intimate, she obliged me with some perfunctory kissing. Then followed by good bj which got me more in the mood... Now usually I like to reciprocate with pleasuring the lady as I want the pleasure to be mutual. So I suggested it and she complied, but I'm pretty sure that the awkwardness of the situation and my nerves were putting her off. I gave her as good as I got, so she offered me a discount of 50% of-.... just kidding, that never happened. I gave her a good DATY, but my fella had fallen asleep. So we had to get him back in the ring (so to speak). After about 20 mins of nice sex from her (her sexy slim body and perma-erect nipples certainly helped), I heard a buzzing sound, which apparently was my hour up! I barely got going I thought, but it was due to wasting ages talking to her and trying to get comfortable. Unfortunately that meant I left without completion, but I gave her a good hard shag which makes up for it atleast! :D

My second question... Does it get easier seeing a working girl who you've never met before, in the sense that you can relax enough to perform to completion, or is it to a large extent something that you can either do or you can't do? To put it another way, has anyone gone from being "Ensign Summer-Drought" to "Bukkake Master" in the course of their punting career?

In summary, I think I just wanted more from the experience, like a connection or just something that makes it feel "right" I guess... I naturally would love to have a no-strings attached girl-friend, but they're hard to find and when you do, their strings are 12 gauge wires! I'll definitely carry on punting because I want to, and this experience was overall positive and good fun on hindsight! I just want to get it perfect on my part so that I can write reports that don't involve trouble with doors or chatting about boyfriends! bleh.

Cheers for your time reading this long winded blather, hope it wasn't too boring and look forward to some constructive tips!

My limited experience:

Some connect far more easily than others. There isn't anything that I conciously do to get comfortable. Maybe it's a skill from the WG that I'm being manipulated to comfortability.

I try to forgo the small talk at the beginning as much as possible as I find it gets boring and far more fun to go straight to the sexy-talk.

Interestingly if I see a girl for the first time and she's very attractive to me then I have to exert a lot of control to not "complete" too quickly and enjoy the sex.

From your post it sounds like you're more interesting in "making love" than just having sex. I subscribe to the same philosophy, but I still like to have sex every so often. I have been with WGs that have simulated "making love" amazing well and is very pleasurable. Just keep in mind that punting is not a GF relationship.

Hi, I've got a few (boring to the regular readers as I write as well as a 1960's old bangar drives) questions on good form and etiquette during the punt and after the punt ... First I want to clarify that I've read a lot of tips on these forums and the saafe forums in preparation for my first punting experience. Also I don't consider myself an expert in bed, particularly good looking or any other kind of non-fiscal gift to women. So, here's my story (or just scan the bolded parts for my questions)...

So I had my first punt and it began last night when I arranged an appointment for an hour for today. Everything went well with this initial contact, no problems getting to the place, or calling the lady to get the final confirmation of house number. Sorted I thought. I admit that the journey down there was a little long winded and I'd had very little sleep the night before so my excitement levels were being battered by my tiredness levels and nerves. I thought I was doing well, my nerves were steady until I'd got to around blimming 20 meters away from her flat! So I plonked myself outside and buzzed the number to her flat which was promptly answered through the speaker with instructions on how to open the door........

Now I'm usually good with opening doors. It's either a push or pull job, simple right? Wrong! Any hope of appearing anything other than a prat, gone... It was a trick door I swear! I had to call her back again and ask for help, apparently you have to pull it THEN push it to get in... sheesh. After overcoming the door, I found myself in a complex with four floors and not knowing which floor she was on only the number, I took a random guess and tried 3. It was correct! Anyway, I got to the flat and she opened the door. She semmed to have she just showered, slim size 6, long brunette hair, mid-twenties, all over tan, about 5'4-5'5, lovely smooth skin and cute smile... I breathed a sigh of relief at that point because she was as described in her ad!

However, At this point it all kinda fell apart! The imaginary me in my minds eye was doing great... In reality I was as nervous and awkward as Matthew from "I spit on your grave" (excellent but unsympathetic revenge movie), awkwardly trying to get a conversation going.

I know what I wanted from the punt, a GFE with good sex, nice and simple for a first punt... However, after paying and having a quick shower, all I could do was talk and talk, vainly trying to get some connection with this woman and saying things like "how weird it felt" "it's my first punt" etc, eventually, I ventured into asking about some of her interests, told her about a polish masseuse I knew and finally got on the subject of her boyfriend, and how this job wasn't really what she wanted to be doing! So smooth you are, I hear you say!

My first question is... How do you go about getting comfortable with a woman you have just met and will soon be shagging? Also, how do you quickly and efficiently steer a conversation away from mundane small talk and into sexy sexy-talk to get you in the mood for what is to follow?

So at this point I was asked if I wanted a bj, which I retorted with "can we snog for a bit"... so I could get in the mood as I was still quite tense... Although she wasn't that keen as it was too intimate, she obliged me with some perfunctory kissing. Then followed by good bj which got me more in the mood... Now usually I like to reciprocate with pleasuring the lady as I want the pleasure to be mutual. So I suggested it and she complied, but I'm pretty sure that the awkwardness of the situation and my nerves were putting her off. I gave her as good as I got, so she offered me a discount of 50% of-.... just kidding, that never happened. I gave her a good DATY, but my fella had fallen asleep. So we had to get him back in the ring (so to speak). After about 20 mins of nice sex from her (her sexy slim body and perma-erect nipples certainly helped), I heard a buzzing sound, which apparently was my hour up! I barely got going I thought, but it was due to wasting ages talking to her and trying to get comfortable. Unfortunately that meant I left without completion, but I gave her a good hard shag which makes up for it atleast! :D

My second question... Does it get easier seeing a working girl who you've never met before, in the sense that you can relax enough to perform to completion, or is it to a large extent something that you can either do or you can't do? To put it another way, has anyone gone from being "Ensign Summer-Drought" to "Bukkake Master" in the course of their punting career?

In summary, I think I just wanted more from the experience, like a connection or just something that makes it feel "right" I guess... I naturally would love to have a no-strings attached girl-friend, but they're hard to find and when you do, their strings are 12 gauge wires! I'll definitely carry on punting because I want to, and this experience was overall positive and good fun on hindsight! I just want to get it perfect on my part so that I can write reports that don't involve trouble with doors or chatting about boyfriends! bleh.

Cheers for your time reading this long winded blather, hope it wasn't too boring and look forward to some constructive tips!

It sounds to me that you might do better finding a WG who kisses. This will remove some of your need to talk which seems to take you into non arousing areas and will have the further benefit or increasing your connection with a girl with whom you may have nothing in common except desire to have a successful appointment. It will also maintain arousal and keep things moving!

I have enjoyed some wonderful kissers and since this, as well as sex, was absent from my marriage, it is particularly welcome.

Good luck

Daffon

just keep practicing. i remember being nervous as bell for my first punt. had attempted a visit few times but chickened out the last minute. anyhow the lady i saw was older than i and i was young and handsom. she took me in hand and gave me a great experience. from there on it was plain sailing.

Always clarify what services you require, i dont punt without DFK and OWO being on offer. Once you have this information you can sketch out the basis of a plan, i start with a quick chat, shower with the WG hopefully getting naked outside the shower, you could ask her to join you if it interests you. You must be confident and communicate clearly with her what you really require, this is crucial and up to you to do. Remember she is going to be used to punters asking all this so its an everyday thing for her. Dont let embarrassment stop you asking and remember its about you having fun.

After 28 years punting and i have never been short of confidence it most certainly gets easier the more you do it as most things do. The click with the WG you can get in punting always enhances the punt but it doesnt happen that often and can never be guaranteed so you just have to ensure you pick those WGs who are well rated by others which you can find out about on here. Good luck. :)

In summary, I think I just wanted more from the experience, like a connection or just something that makes it feel "right" I guess...

I can fully identify with all you've said so many thanks for sharing. I used to worry that I was putting the WG through a potentially traumatic experience, but I eventually understood it to be just an acceptance that I needed. Never feel you have to be overly sympathetic or hold her in too high esteem or yourself in too low esteem. She is not doing you a favour, nor you her, she is working, providing a service and it is a very well paid job. Talk to her like you would any other human being, because that is what she is and treat the sex as functional - enjoy it with no inhibitions and enjoy the chat. Pay on arrival, be clean , polite and respectful throughout and you will be fine. Just be yourself and don't feel you have to live up to something or earn you're right to punt because you don't. There are some fabulous girls out there and great experiences to be had. My most important advice is to research your chosen WG and agree what services are potentially available and be aware that that they are all discretionary when you do meet. In other words spend a minute or two discussing services and only then part with the cash if you happy to go ahead. From experience good research and a short email beforehand will save you a lot of hassle.

I imagine most punters take a while to get into the swing of it, understand what is on offer, etc. I assumed at the beginning that wgs, got as much out of the encounter, as washing a tramps feet. Actually some of them, enjoy the shagging.I was shocked when i discovered that some of them had regular orgasms through the job. I suggest that any novice, starts with cheap punts in parlours, before getting into the more expensive independants. You will eventually find the system that suits you. Some guys stick to one girl, others seek novelty, etc. Prepare to see your savings diminish.

I don't think the disappointing elements of your meeting are only down to you - I have to say I don't think the lady helped you much. Perhaps she was a bit inexperienced herself. I consider myself very lucky that when I was new to the hobby I chose ladies who were expert at putting me at ease and leading me through the encounter so pleasurably that I became a "regular" with each of them (and still am in one case!). Don't let it put you off (unless you think the whole scene is not for you) but maybe select a more mature escort and maybe one who has an "advice for first-timers" section on her website.

I don't think the disappointing elements of your meeting are only down to you - I have to say I don't think the lady helped you much. Perhaps she was a bit inexperienced herself. I consider myself very lucky that when I was new to the hobby I chose ladies who were expert at putting me at ease and leading me through the encounter so pleasurably that I became a "regular" with each of them (and still am in one case!). Don't let it put you off (unless you think the whole scene is not for you) but maybe select a more mature escort and maybe one who has an "advice for first-timers" section on her website.

It doesn't read to me like she did anything wrong. This could have been pretty awkward for her.

I suspect Tryst needs to select a wg that takes the lead, and offers an 'experience'. Some girls just don't do, that it's not in their nature.

And Tryst, it's your time, do whatever you want to do the most. Many bookings don't end up with penetrative sex (or so I'm told!). There's time for chatting between rounds of course :P

Congratulations Tryst! Verbatim makes some good points, in my (limited) encounters the lady has the experience and can read the situation very well. My heart still races as I knock at the door, take 5 long deep breaths and slowly let out (it slows your heart down and give you something to concentrate on) and remind yourself that you have arranged an hour for fun and enjoyment so think of the feeling at the end of the visit not the beginning.

Keep in mind that whatever you do or don't do, the size of your fella, look like etc, a lady with positive feedback is mainly focused on you leaving with a smile and a spring in your step and all the better for seeing her (a maybe a repeat visit or positive feedback). I had a lucky start with the excellent divine establishment in London, Ella (sadly no longer working) was a first timers dream, since then Sally, Kitty and Trinity have all been a pleasure to be with and would surely look after you. I have always tried to speak as I feel when I first meet a lady, letting her know you are nervous but she looks fantastic is a good start. If you are feeling the time moving on without action, you have to start the ball rolling, will you massage my back, can I rub your back, can I kiss your neck are all a little less personal than kissing off the bat and will help the situation to move along (or in Ella's case lay on the bed as instructed before she sucks your cock with a finger up your arse!!!)

As said before, the feedback is a must unless you trust the establishment and be prepared to adapt and evolve.

Good luck.

As many others have said, I think have a slightly older, more experienced WG when you are quite nervous or anxious really can help. Also, to let the WG know before hand that your nerves may get the better of you helps here be prepared. I seem to see quite a few guys who are virgins/very nervous/inexperienced and it really does help knowing that in advance. That said, kissing and cuddling is a massive ice breaker (for me as well as the guy), and it sounds as if you need to find someone who really enjoys kissing, and then drags you into the bedroom if you keep yabbering on nervously.

Good luck, it definitely will get easier as time goes on, and as you find ladies that suit your requirements. x

Thanks for the tips everyone! When I plan my next punt, this info will be my first port of call. ;)

Having thought a little bit more about my first visit to the WG, without doubt the most awkward part was that mental transition from "Hi nice to meet you" to "Now I'd like you to suck my cock", and making it seem natural and smooth. Those who've mentioned to look for a more experienced working girl or one who's happy with intimate touching and kissing, are definitely on the right track, because that GFE is closer to what I want than the PSE (for now that is!). I do prefer, however, to lead in bed rather than be lead, so I should probably outline this in my initial communications along with what positions are on offer, showering together, etc.

Hmmm, some of those parlours Pablo mentioned sound interesting. I think getting some more experience from somewhere like that without too large an initial outlay could be the way forward!

So in this order, I'll check out the field reports, then check this thread for tips, then make a booking, then check my bank account and cry, then imagine what I'm going to be doing and laugh, and then do it!

Cool!

Thanks for the tips everyone! When I plan my next punt, this info will be my first port of call. ;)

Having thought a little bit more about my first visit to the WG, without doubt the most awkward part was that mental transition from "Hi nice to meet you" to "Now I'd like you to suck my cock", and making it seem natural and smooth. Those who've mentioned to look for a more experienced working girl or one who's happy with intimate touching and kissing, are definitely on the right track, because that GFE is closer to what I want than the PSE (for now that is!). I do prefer, however, to lead in bed rather than be lead, so I should probably outline this in my initial communications along with what positions are on offer, showering together, etc.

Hmmm, some of those parlours Pablo mentioned sound interesting. I think getting some more experience from somewhere like that without too large an initial outlay could be the way forward!

So in this order, I'll check out the field reports, then check this thread for tips, then make a booking, then check my bank account and cry, then imagine what I'm going to be doing and laugh, and then do it!

Cool!

Indeed, communicate clearly what you require when booking and follow what you say in your order list but bear in mind a thread on here is interactive, a FR isnt, so on here you could post a thread asking if any punters have punted with the WG you are interested in and await their posts and feedback and you can then ask them more in-depth and detailed information on the thread or by PM. Good luck and have fun. :)

It sounds to me that a bit of roleplay could help you feel more comfortable, if you tell the wg in advance that you want her to treat you as she would her boyfriend coming home. So when she answered the door it would be with 'welcome home darling i've missed you', and so on. There are lots of girls who enjoy this kind of acting and are very good at it as well, its something to consider.

I imagine most punters take a while to get into the swing of it, understand what is on offer, etc. I assumed at the beginning that wgs, got as much out of the encounter, as washing a tramps feet. Actually some of them, enjoy the shagging.I was shocked when i discovered that some of them had regular orgasms through the job.

My ex boyfriend was very much of the opinion that us 'working girls' did not enjoy their job. When he realised how much I do, he found it very hard to deal with! Oh well, nevermind. I am very happily single with a great sex life! :D

My limited experience:

Some connect far more easily than others. There isn't anything that I conciously do to get comfortable. Maybe it's a skill from the WG that I'm being manipulated to comfortability.

I try to forgo the small talk at the beginning as much as possible as I find it gets boring and far more fun to go straight to the sexy-talk.

If a client is nervous, then I get nervous too. However, I view scared and excited as two heightened emotions that are nearly the same. If it is at all awkward then I try to initiate passionate kissing as soon as possible in order (for us both!) to get the most out of the appointment :D