London07

London Female Required Who Doesnt Give Dam Bout Me Being A Hairy Beast ;-)

23 posts in this topic

Well fed up of shaving & waxing just takes so frigging long and you end up as sore as hell afterwards particuarly if you suffer occasionly with ezema! So I want lady who couldnt give a hoot about appearence & looks just as long as I'm clean & presentable. Call it my julie Roberts period ;-) I can back up my presentableness with recent photo should any lady fancy a romp with the huni monster lol Oh I'm now gluten free by the way and must confess its improved my stamina so be warned lol

London07

Well fed up of shaving & waxing just takes so frigging long and you end up as sore as hell afterwards particuarly if you suffer occasionly with ezema! So I want lady who couldnt give a hoot about appearence & looks just as long as I'm clean & presentable. Call it my julie Roberts period ;-) I can back up my presentableness with recent photo should any lady fancy a romp with the huni monster lol Oh I'm now gluten free by the way and must confess its improved my stamina so be warned lol

London07

I would imagine about 98% of them as long as the price is right. I've never undertaken any depilatory body regimes and I've enjoyed plenty of London liaisons.

Edited by Easylover

London07

As Easylover says most WGs will punt with you as long as your clean being hairy is neither here nor there to most as its a fact some guys are naturally hairy, thats men for you, and its never been a problem to me in decades of punting.

Men are hairy... What's the obsession with taking it all off?

Indeed. It seems to me its often what guys think women want, in my experience its not, many i have known love a hairy guy, its manly and masculine so they told me.

Personally i dont muck about with what nature gave me but of course what others do is their business. ;)

Edited by smiths

That's true Laura, but then to be fair so are women, and I've never found hairy legs a turn-on. Furry armpits can do it for me on occasions though, and as for pussies... :D

Indeed. It seems to me its often what guys think women want, in my experience its not, many i have known love a hairy guy, its manly and masculine so they told me.

Personally i dont muck about with what nature gave me but of course what others do is their business ;)

It's not, well, most of the women I know prefer some hair but you're right, a lot of my guy friends shave or wax.

If someone doesnt have much in the way of body hair then fair enough but if you do then the only removal should be a trim if it gets out of control.

That's true Laura, but then to be fair so are women, and I've never found hairy legs a turn-on. Furry armpits can do it for me on occasions though, and as for pussies... :D

We're women! Bring back the masculine men!

If you're ever in Manchester give me a call. :D

I always had a thing for Chewbacca. I'm a bit far away though ;)

The words 'Hairy Beast' attracted me, haha. I have a penchant for hairy bears, and bald ones in particular. Don't shave or wax it, it's too spiky, and like a cheesegrater on my boobs! Be natural, let that testosterone and those pheromones flow...

There is something extremely sexy and masculine about hairy men, and I can't be the only woman thinking that! It's so opposite to us?

Remember Barbarella? When the big hairy man insists on having sex the 'old fashioned way'? Afterwards, she was convinced that a good old fashioned rogering by a natural man, was the way forward. She was seen writhing around, post orgasm, in the furry spaceship...I knew exactly how she felt!

Edited by Dollymopp

The words 'Hairy Beast' attracted me, haha. I have a penchant for hairy bears, and bald ones in particular. Don't shave or wax it, it's too spiky, and like a cheesegrater on my boobs! Be natural, let that testosterone and those pheromones flow...

There is something extremely sexy and masculine about hairy men, and I can't be the only woman thinking that! It's so opposite to us?

Remember Barbarella? When the big hairy man insists on having sex the 'old fashioned way'? Afterwards, she was convinced that a good old fashioned rogering by a natural man, was the way forward. She was seen writhing around, post orgasm, in the furry spaceship...I knew exactly how she felt!

I've never seen Barbarella, but after reading this my order is winging its way to Amazon as I write! ;)

I am a true Chewie. As a kid I was called every hairy name under the sun from Teenwolf to First Born. Hated it then (now just laugh). Haven't changed much in terms of body hair.

The first time I went to see a WG about three years ago, she refused to suck my nipples because of the hair issue. That led to me shaving it all to see Wg's. Then one day about a year and a half ago I stopped shaving it all and none of the WG's I've seen have had an issue (and they still sucked the nipples :D). That's about a dozen Wg's. Some have commented on how nice it is.

Truth is; who cares what others think; you are paying to enjoy yourself. Is it really worth spending an hour in the bathroom to remove it all and clear up afterwards?

London07

London 07 Do not get rid of the hair!!! you have said it yourself in your post- as long as I'm clean and presentable. This really is all that matters.

Having a nice personality too is a bonus :-))

London 07 Do not get rid of the hair!!! you have said it yourself in your post- as long as I'm clean and presentable. This really is all that matters.

Having a nice personality too is a bonus :-))

Agreed! I personally think hairy men are great, I like the natural, manly look! Clean, friendly and nice personality makes me happy, and as for the rest, leave the body neurosis to the girls!

Well said Dollymopp from a hairy baldy. ;) I find its some younger WGs that prefer shaven punters, speaking to a few they view hairy as being smelly which of course is not necessarily the case but reflects their own experiences so they said. :)

Well I was some what surprised that my posting generated any replies from ladies atall. I thought most ladies would say on ya furrrkin bike :)

Just shows you that tastes differ on almost eveything !

London07

If you're on a bike, and hairy, that's even better! Lol

Same as with blokes, all sorts of tastes, and I suspect WGs are not that fussy, hairy ££s are as good as any!

If you're on a bike, and hairy, that's even better! Lol

Same as with blokes, all sorts of tastes, and I suspect WGs are not that fussy, hairy ££s are as good as any!

Now thats kinky Jemma. :D Punting on a bike, i must try it one day. ;)

Edited by smiths

Now thats kinky Jemma. :D Punting on a bike, i must try it one day. ;)

As soon as I replace my last GSXR I will let you know (it got reversed into by a lady driver 'sob'). ;)

As soon as I replace my last GSXR I will let you know (it got reversed into by a lady driver 'sob'). ;)

I hope you werent injured. :)

London07

hirsute works... so does clean... but celiac aversion just leaves me cold... sorry.

hahaha you had me laughing at "huni monster" but yes i agree with everyone else. hairyness really inst much of a problem for us WGs once your clean, polite and smell nice.

hirsute works... so does clean... but celiac aversion just leaves me cold... sorry.