Coventrypunter

Why Do We Call It Ro, Not Cunnilingus?

26 posts in this topic

well why?

Matter of choice methinks. Think reverse oral just trips off the tongue better :P

well why?

Its far easier to say and post RO so i assume thats why. :)

but we cant do the

'Have you heard of the Irishman who thought cunnilingus was an Irish airline'

joke...

Well, I suppose we could all talk about performing cuinnilingus on prostitutes, and them submitting our penises to fellatio before we engage in full copulation, or perhaps even a little sodomy, but wouldn't that make the whole thing seem a bit, well, clinical?

Personally I'm equally happy to refer to dining at the Y, going muff diving, visiting the rubyfruit jungle... :)

Gamahuche is a good word

Perhaps it's just easier to get your tongue around?

Visiting the rubyfruit jungle? That's awsome!

Its like all thinks in life; there are alternative words, some slang, for most items and acts.

In any case, why is reverse oral when its the lady receiving it, why not O and RO when it the man?

It is a bit of a mouthful :P

That word always reminds me of a crossword clue which I saw in Private Eye: 11 letters- "Cunning linguist makes a slip of the tongue".

It's a wierd word,scientific, medical and not a punting word just as copulating or masturbating are not punting words.

Shagging, wanking and eating pussy are much better.

Who knows? I just hate acronyms.

Its like all thinks in life; there are alternative words, some slang, for most items and acts.

In any case, why is reverse oral when its the lady receiving it, why not O and RO when it the man?

IMO RO is a punting term, you wouldn't ask your girlfriend if she wanted reverse oral. Reverse, because years ago oral may have been just one way, on the punter.

IMO RO is a punting term, you wouldn't ask your girlfriend if she wanted reverse oral. Reverse, because years ago oral may have been just one way, on the punter.

Concur with this. Reverse Oral is a term for service providers to use. RO is more of a service than a spontaneous activity, even when the lady is keen :)

I agree it is and this is a punting forum so it makes perfect sense to use RO.

With a partner i have never used the word cunnilingus, more going down or eating pussy.

Concur with this. Reverse Oral is a term for service providers to use. RO is more of a service than a spontaneous activity, even when the lady is keen :)

Its a term i use as a punter within punting when punting so not just for SPs to use.

Its a term i use as a punter within punting when punting so not just for SPs to use.

I meant within punting :)

And if you went down on a lady during a flight, would that be airlingus? :lol:

Taxi for Mr Lover. :D

Aside from that fact that it is much easier to use in, say, a list of services etc I think it's also a 'Hobby Thing'

All hobbies seem to acquire their own verbal shorthand.

Aside from that fact that it is much easier to use in, say, a list of services etc I think it's also a 'Hobby Thing'

All hobbies seem to acquire their own verbal shorthand.

And a local dialect / jargon, I've never used RO before.

Have you ever tried to write the word "cunnilingus" on an Iphone? Their word recognition software would have you ending up at a speech therapists.

Well, I suppose we could all talk about performing cuinnilingus on prostitutes, and them submitting our penises to fellatio before we engage in full copulation, or perhaps even a little sodomy, but wouldn't that make the whole thing seem a bit, well, clinical?

Oooh no ! I like words like those !!

Henry Miller introduced me to another fav in Opus Pistorum - tĂȘte-bĂȘche B)

cos we aint got no learning innit

Have you ever tried to write the word "cunnilingus" on an Iphone? Their word recognition software would have you ending up at a speech therapists.

LOL