Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herman3

Do Things Happen Under The Covers Or Just On Top Of Them?

16 posts in this topic

Safety first, always use a cover :rolleyes:

On top is easier, less to get "tangled" in.

Cuddling under the covers after and while resting up to recover is really nice.

I mean like the duvet/sheets :lol:

:unsure:

With what i get up to it gets a bit hot under the covers and i want to be able to fully admire the WGs naked body studying it in minute detail and do a lot of DFKing so on top of the covers is better for me. In fact i cant remember when i last got under the covers during a punt, but global warming has definitely made a difference here because it was much colder when punting in the 80s and i had to warm up literally beforehand on ocassion which i dont now. :)

never been under the duvet on a punt. Would be nice on a cold winters day i think.

I've been under the coveres as part of roleplay, and curled up afterwards, but most of the time it would just be anoying and takes to mutch time that could be spent doing better things. ;)

"...to fully admire the WGs naked body studying it in minute detail..."

Perhaps seeing my naked body is why most WG's want to get under the covers with me! B)

Perhaps seeing my naked body is why most WG's want to get under the covers with me! B)

You just have AWESOME duvet covers!

For me it's always been on top of the duvet, or worse still, a towel. It would be nice to start under the covers, even if it didn't finish there :) Would be good as part of a GFE.

There is something so sweet and fresh about lying naked with a girl under nice clean sheets.

only seen one lady who asked if i wanted to get under the duvet with her for some fun

Generally I think it's on top for anything up to a couple of hours, then under the sheets maybe for longer, certainly overnights and overday punts.

I don't think parlours would be too happy about under the sheets though, except the ones that do overnight bookings, since they would have to wash them all the time, wouldn't they??? :huh:

I've never been under the covers on a standard punt. On an overnight, of course - and there's something quite nice about waking up during the night to see a head-shaped bump sliding downwards underneath the duvet then bobbing up and down. :D

Raylondoner you have hit the nail on the head, even for indies, if like me you work from home you certainly don't want to be spending your life washing sheets and duvets, and definitely also don't want to be sleeping in a garden of different man odours at night!

I have nice throws on my bed, of course if someone requested to be under the covers that's fine but it has never happened yet, and I won't be offering but if it is chilly we can get covered by another throw.

@dirtydec - that does sound like a true Gfe, spending your life doing loads of washing!

On top, I can't remember every doing it under the sheets with a W/G.

Safety first, always use a cover :rolleyes:

On top is easier, less to get "tangled" in.

Cuddling under the covers after and while resting up to recover is really nice.

I should have added that I mostly have outcalls to my place.

So it's my place, my duvet and my washing.

Be warned though...

...some girls like the duvet and hog it all :P