Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UKtechhead

Am I The Only One?

27 posts in this topic

Anyone else feel a bit (or a lot) nervous when calling a girl / establishment, or am I the only one?

Edited by UKtechhead

Anyone else feel a bit (or a lot) nervous when calling a girl / establishment, or am I the only one?

Christ no, after 8-9 years doing this I still usually get nervy when making a call.

Christ no, after 8-9 years doing this I still usually get nervy when making a call.

Oh good, glad I got a reply quickly to this question. Do you think this is common or rare?

Oh good, glad I got a reply quickly to this question. Do you think this is common or rare?

Quite common I reckon.

I've called many ladies / agencies, and I still feel the need to jot a few things down - requirements etc. before I call, just in case I get too nervous and forget. It's just one of those things...

I never feel nervous nowadays but i know many punters are. Excited describes my emotion.

It can be difficult to tell the difference between nerves and excitement don't you think?

I still get nervous, it's part of the rush and part of the reason I punt.

I get very nervous when doing new things - even though I was going for a legit massage this weekend in a Chinese shop (though wouldn't have turned down any extras) I still walked past the place about 6 times before I got the courage up to go in.

Edited by Tibbs

It can be difficult to tell the difference between nerves and excitement don't you think?

No. :)

I get nervous, and Im sure it adds a quiver to my voice so I hope that girls don't get put off by it, thinking Im a weirdo or something.

When calling parlours i get nervous thinking "i hope the girl is available" more than anything.

I used to get really nervous before a punt, even with a regular girl who knows me. Now tho i just get excited, even with WG's ive not seen before

Been punting for 23 years, nerves have calmed down but the sheer excitement of calling / making any contact is still there. When it ain't, I'll know it's time to pack it in!

I still get nervous, it's part of the rush and part of the reason I punt.

I get very nervous when doing new things - even though I was going for a legit massage this weekend in a Chinese shop (though wouldn't have turned down any extras) I still walked past the place about 6 times before I got the courage up to go in.

I think anything that is unknown can make you nervous.

I find it very nerve racking, mainly because it's the first point of contact. Sometimes I find myself physically shaking, but I must admit that is pretty rare. I wonder about how the WG will sound, whether she talks in a way that makes me want to book. I remember calling one WG and she seemed to put on a very girly girl sorta voice that made me feel very nervous (I didn't book her!)

I think any first contact of a romantic or sexual nature would probably make people a bit nervous.

the whole thing makes me nervy, te phone call, and turning up.

wierd eh?

I just text the agency I use in Leeds. They text back within 5 minutes with the booking.

I got nervous the first couple of times I did it, but soon figured out that the lady was unlikely to say "How dare you ring me you dirty pervert, do you think I'm some sort prostitute?"

Edited by mike52

I got nervous the first couple of times I did it, but soon figured out that the lady was unlikely to say "How dare you ring me you dirty pervert, do you think I'm some sort prostitute?"

Unlikely but not unheard of, I had an unfortunate incident of ringing my regular place, & turning up to have a big guy living there tell me the effing brothels closed.

Rang them back to get, oh didn't I tell you we'd moved, the new address is...

i used to hate talking on the phone to anyone.. couldn't stand awkward silences but i'm ok now :)

Better to be nervous at the end of a phone than trapped in a brothel bedroom. Man yesterday,bless him, turned up just to meet the girls then pick. I caught him fleeing down the hallway (in the wrong direction) before the girls had even said hello. He then decided to meet them, he was sweating by now, offered water and to sit down, he met the girl's, he then re-met the girl of his choice to "get rid of the nerves", by now there was almost a puddle on the floor where he was standing and Im sure his shakes had turned into constant vibration's.

I went in to see if he was indeed going to stay, by now he was virtually twitching and looked like he was going to cry or collapse so I offered for him to have a think about it, he decided this was the best option and almost ran through the front door before I opened it.

Watched him for about 10 mins out of the kitchen window as he walked all the way up the street, back to our door, back up the street, back to our door and it kind of went on like that. He eventually chickened out and almost sprinted to his car looking over his shoulder as he went.

Better to be nervous at the end of a phone than trapped in a brothel bedroom. Man yesterday,bless him, turned up just to meet the girls then pick. I caught him fleeing down the hallway (in the wrong direction) before the girls had even said hello. He then decided to meet them, he was sweating by now, offered water and to sit down, he met the girl's, he then re-met the girl of his choice to "get rid of the nerves", by now there was almost a puddle on the floor where he was standing and Im sure his shakes had turned into constant vibration's.

I went in to see if he was indeed going to stay, by now he was virtually twitching and looked like he was going to cry or collapse so I offered for him to have a think about it, he decided this was the best option and almost ran through the front door before I opened it.

Watched him for about 10 mins out of the kitchen window as he walked all the way up the street, back to our door, back up the street, back to our door and it kind of went on like that. He eventually chickened out and almost sprinted to his car looking over his shoulder as he went.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this, so funny!

Poor guy. :)

I remember when I was first starting out and was nervous as hell. Unfortunately the wg's I met saw my inexperience and used to opportunity to spring extra's on me - "Oh, you want sex - that'll be an extra 50"

All the time :)

Nope - I love the butterflies in stomach feeling when making the call.

The whole nerves makes it even more exciting.