Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Thirty-two Men Charged....

11 posts in this topic

street walking is always unpopular with the natives so maybe a very brief campaign to keep them happy?

What's the betting in that the larger majority of those arrested dont have traditional 'english' names??

Trying to pick a Tom up on the street is merely inviting trouble, and allows plod then to uncover a multitude of other offences. All will have DNA taken, which will then be 'run' against DNA found in other crimes. No doubt their eligibility to be in the UK will be checked, and cant the courts now confiscate their car and driving licence?

A risk that's too great in too may ways.

What's the betting in that the larger majority of those arrested dont have traditional 'english' names??........

All will have DNA taken, which will then be 'run' against DNA found in other crimes.

I suspect that you're right regarding the ethnicity of the offenders. Perhaps the CPS will oblige as they did last year:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/thames_chiltern/cps_thames_and_chiltern_news/kerb_crawling_in_slough/

No DNA sample though as the new section 51A offence is not (yet) a recordable offence.

They were all arrested in Chalvey, which is not very english anymore, so prob 50%+ will be pakistani and the rest various others and illegals.

Chalvey is just a shit whole, full of fake weddings for settlement, illegal extensions in peoples back gardens, dodgy sky/cable boxes, fake ID papers and car drivers without insurance.

I suspect that you're right regarding the ethnicity of the offenders. Perhaps the CPS will oblige as they did last year:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/thames_chiltern/cps_thames_and_chiltern_news/kerb_crawling_in_slough/

Among those dealt with @ £495 then were:

Harjinder Dhillon, 35, of Cheviot Road, Slough

Ghalib Hussain, 47, Burgett Road, Slough

A 30-year-old man, of Northern Road, Slough

Hakan Suleyman, 42, of Lilley Way, Slough

Kirpal Singh Jachdev, 27, of The Glen, Southall, Middlesex

James Makepeace, 37, of Windsor Road, Slough

What on earth is with the anonymous 30 year-old? A "youth" of 17 might be anonymised by law, but wouldn't be hit with the higher fine, but anyway, he's 30? Coming up again the following week as a brothel manager, or money launderer, I wonder?

They were all arrested in Chalvey, which is not very english anymore, so prob 50%+ will be pakistani and the rest various others and illegals.

Chalvey is just a shit whole, full of fake weddings for settlement, illegal extensions in peoples back gardens, dodgy sky/cable boxes, fake ID papers and car drivers without insurance.

Sounds like it should be renamed Chavley.

The mystery 30-year-old might be facing trial on other matters. Naming him on this might be seen as prejudicial to that trial.

The mystery 30-year-old might be facing trial on other matters. Naming him on this might be seen as prejudicial to that trial.

So going out and committing another less embarrassing crime would be an effective methods of keeping your name out of the media.

The CPS has issued a news release naming the 32 charged - http://www.cps.gov.uk/thames_chiltern/cps_thames_and_chiltern_news/forthcoming_hearing_for_men_charged_as_part_of_street_prostitution_crackdown_in_slough/

As I summised, just 4 of the 32 have English sounding names, the remainder are of apparent ethnic origin. Strangely, the CPS has not updated its website with the outcome as of this moment.

Why do people risk it - in all senses ?

So going out and committing another less embarrassing crime would be an effective methods of keeping your name out of the media.

So if I were a well known X Factor judge, I should crash into a photo shop in Highgate and leave the scene under the influence of a body altering product to get immunity.