Guest TheBrit

What's Your Cover Story

18 posts in this topic

For the punters here who are married or have partners, where do they think you are when you are out on a punt?

I'm a member of a gym so my wife and family expect me to come back showered and knackered. It's the perfect excuse!

I'm not married but I tell my mum I'm going to the airport to take photos of the pretty flags on the Jumbo's tail-fins. She tuts and says, "A young man like you should be out whoring and experimenting with narcotics."

At work or away on business.

At work or away on business.

Snap! Work, training or nerdy pursuits. Sometimes "pretend work", always out of town.

I had a client who would tell his wife, that he was visiting a 'young (he was over 60!) sexy woman'... she called him a "stupid old fool" ;):)

I tell whoever the other half happens to be at the time that I am going to a chinese TCM shop for a massage and would she like to come? Regularly working out at a gym and regularly running, means I need regular massage. She comes along, gets a great massage herself, while I, next cubicle, in some of the Central London TCM shops, am getting an exquisite hand job (or, in at least one place, I am rewarded for being such a regular customer over the past couple of years, with full service). The other half is happy, I'm happy, and the regular massages on the credit card bill are seen as entirely legitimate. Workmates, friends and neighbours all buy the story, and numerous female friends frequent TCM shops now for sports massage, relaxation massage, back problem treatment, acupunture.

I just tell the missus that I am going out to have wild sex with a wanton and gorgeous 20 year old with tits like ballons and legs that go on forever who is so dirty that she embarrasses me which, of course, is never believed.

I'm not married but I tell my mum I'm going to the airport to take photos of the pretty flags on the Jumbo's tail-fins. She tuts and says, "A young man like you should be out whoring and experimenting with narcotics."

:D:D Post of the Month! Monty Python eat your heart out.

:lol: ... thanks for brightening up my day!!

I'll do it when she is at work and unavailable and I'm not. That way I do not have to lie. If she didn't work I would possibly give it up as being with a WG while my wife was available would seem even more unfaithful than it does at present.........if that makes any sense at all :rolleyes:

I had a client who would tell his wife, that he was visiting a 'young (he was over 60!) sexy woman'... she called him a "stupid old fool" ;):)

Sometimes the truth is just too obvious :lol: :lol:

I tell mine that I'm off out to bugger some sheep. She tells me "don't be daft, you're not Welsh." :D

I just tell the missus that I am going out to have wild sex with a wanton and gorgeous 20 year old with tits like ballons and legs that go on forever who is so dirty that she embarrasses me which, of course, is never believed.

I think I'd blush if I did that..................and then she'd know :unsure:

Just going over to the golf club to hit a few practice balls.

Golf is a great alibi as playing on distant courses may require overnight absence. Mind you, when I do combine a dinner date with real golf the following day, it plays havoc with my golf. It seems I can't get it in the whole two days running!!

Just going over to the golf club to hit a few practice balls.

Golf is a great alibi as playing on distant courses may require overnight absence. Mind you, when I do combine a dinner date with real golf the following day, it plays havoc with my golf. It seems I can't get it in the whole two days running!!

I hope that you don't wash your balls in the sink!

I just annoy mine until she tells me to p*** off out of the house.

Mine thinks I'm at the gym, working late, out with friends. 24 years not out as of today so me luck's holding out!

I just annoy mine until she tells me to p*** off out of the house.

How considerate!