Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pandora

Reading Profiles

51 posts in this topic

I know many, many gentlemen do read a lady's profile and then make a booking in the appropriate manner but so many more do not.

A classic received yesterday by text. "I have your number but do not know who you are, text back!". Of course I will, how charming of you to get in touch.

Do men really expect us to be so desperate for business that we will reply to this sort of discourteous spam?

whilst most men read the profile ;and i'm one of them .....i wish most ladies would improve the quality of them and make them worth reading. THE MOST COMMON GRIPE IS THAT SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON PROFILES THAT ON ARRIVAL THE CLIENT FINDS ARE NO AVALIABLE.

just to open a can of worms

if the service provider was a restaurant...some clients would eat ther soley based on the look and style of the place.

Others would look at the menu and decide if there were things they wanted to enjoy

Others would visit cos you are local /convienient/ cheap / perfect for a celebration

so from a punters point of view if i look at the website(menu) and choose to visit i know what to expect.

back to service providers....

i go visit a lady...she has been air brushed to shave 10 years off her age...half the things on the menu are not avaliable and some menu items never have been avaliable. further more the prices are differant to advertised.

in short you pays your money...you roll the dice but don't expect kung po chicken

Edited by na2than

Drives me nuts when people don't read mine.

I get questions along the lines of - I want a GFE, am just checking you do kissing, GFE, that sort of thing, do you do anal, is it extra and how much is it?

:angry:

I quite clearly have it laid out on my profile what I do, don't do, how much things cost and the actual words - Everything that is on the list to the right are things that I genuinely enjoy participating in. Therefore if it is listed , it's on the menu. I find it a little irritating to recieve emails saying "I see so and so is listed on your profile - are you willing to try/do it?". If I didn't enjoy doing any of the things on my "Enjoys" list, they wouldn't be there!

Yes people still persist in not bothering to read my profile, or my feedback and then wonder why I'm snappy with them when I reply!

My many years of punting experience have taught me i cant rely on a profile or site being accurate or up to date, so many arent sadly.

So for me a profile/site is a guide and what i require knowing including services offered must be confirmed on the phone which most WGs do, no problem if a lady doesnt wish to, i just go elsewhere.

By getting this verbal confirmation which i again seek in person before handing my cash over i have done all i can do, relying solely on a profile/site which i used to do and got lied to a number of times by doing isnt doing all i can do in my opinion. As Timewasters do genuine punters no favours, those that lie or mislead on profiles/sites do genuine WGs no favours in my view.

that was what i meant to say smiths ...i'm just too verbose and long winded

I get questions along the lines of - I want a GFE, am just checking you do kissing, GFE, that sort of thing, do you do anal, is it extra and how much is it?

:angry:

I quite clearly have it laid out on my profile what I do, don't do, how much things cost and the actual words - Everything that is on the list to the right are things that I genuinely enjoy participating in. Therefore if it is listed , it's on the menu. I find it a little irritating to recieve emails saying "I see so and so is listed on your profile - are you willing to try/do it?". If I didn't enjoy doing any of the things on my "Enjoys" list, they wouldn't be there!

Yes people still persist in not bothering to read my profile, or my feedback and then wonder why I'm snappy with them when I reply!

I would suggest that both the punter and the service provider ought to cut each other a bit of slack here. The SP really should indicate 'with discretion' on any service where she may wish to decline after having met the punter, or just not list it at all, but some are pretty zealous at ticking boxes - I prefer to speak to the SP first if I have any doubt or concern, which means that if a phone number is not shown, I will ask for it. Conversely, I have often declined services that ARE on offer simply because I did not feel the 'chemistry' was right. If the chemistry is wrong, it is going to be a crap punt, regardless. I have one or two 'must do's that I require before I book a session but, beyond those, I am willing to improvise if the SP is game and often find that a bit of creativity makes for a wonderful outcome. I view punting as a form of love-making, not a 'painting-by-the numbers exercise, and 'free form' can be fun. :) Edited by Tiggy 7

that was what i meant to say smiths ...i'm just too verbose and long winded

No problem na2than. :)

I would suggest that both the punter and the service provider ought to cut each other a bit of slack here. The SP really should indicate 'with discretion' on any service where she may wish to decline after having met the punter, or just not list it at all, but some are pretty zealous at ticking boxes - I prefer to speak to the SP first if I have any doubt or concern, which means that if a phone number is not shown, I will ask for it. Conversely, I have often declined services that ARE on offer simply because I did not feel the 'chemistry' was right. If the chemistry is wrong, it is going to be a crap punt, regardless. I have one or two 'must do's that I require before I book a session but, beyond those, I am willing to improvise if the SP is game and often find that a bit of creativity makes for a wonderful outcome. I view punting as a form of love-making, not a 'painting-by-the numbers exercise, and 'free form' can be fun. :)

That's what I like about the other site - you have the option to tick at discretion and that's the whole point of it. If a service is just ticked normally, then it suggested it is done irregardless.

Asking to speak to the SP to iron out any concerns you may have is one thing. Asking them if they do something that's listed on their profile when they've (a) said they do do it without discretion and (B) there is evidence in their feedback that they do provide the service, is likely to just irritate them. I believe it's the same with phone calls - girl's get potential punters ringing and asking what service they provide when it's already laid out on the profile and usually there will be a note on the profile specifically saying not to ring and ask such questions.

I know many, many gentlemen do read a lady's profile and then make a booking in the appropriate manner but so many more do not.

A classic received yesterday by text. "I have your number but do not know who you are, text back!". Of course I will, how charming of you to get in touch.

Do men really expect us to be so desperate for business that we will reply to this sort of discourteous spam?

This really irritates me too, I just direct them straight back to my site, and say that if there is anything still unclear after reading it all they can then call me. I think it is totally unprofessional when the girls sites contain inaccurate/misleading information, as a few have said, this is not excusable.

However, lets say WG's deal with 10 calls a day, every day, and 4 of them are as above, a punter will call maybe 4 girls for a monthly or twice monthly booking, the irritation factor of repetition definitely is higher for us girls, but we are the ones running the business, and this is just one of the things that come with the turf. Still irritating though! :angry:

I would suggest that both the punter and the service provider ought to cut each other a bit of slack here. The SP really should indicate 'with discretion' on any service where she may wish to decline after having met the punter, or just not list it at all, but some are pretty zealous at ticking boxes - I prefer to speak to the SP first if I have any doubt or concern, which means that if a phone number is not shown, I will ask for it. Conversely, I have often declined services that ARE on offer simply because I did not feel the 'chemistry' was right. If the chemistry is wrong, it is going to be a crap punt, regardless. I have one or two 'must do's that I require before I book a session but, beyond those, I am willing to improvise if the SP is game and often find that a bit of creativity makes for a wonderful outcome. I view punting as a form of love-making, not a 'painting-by-the numbers exercise, and 'free form' can be fun. :)

I certainly agree regarding being pretty zealous at ticking boxes. This is a very common problem when i view the other site, if i excluded all those WGs whose enjoys lists were inaccurate i would be limiting my choice by over 50% i estimate.

As you have previously said some WGs dont understand some of the terms used anyway and some simply tick everything to lure punters in. :)

That's what I like about the other site - you have the option to tick at discretion and that's the whole point of it. If a service is just ticked normally, then it suggested it is done irregardless.

Asking to speak to the SP to iron out any concerns you may have is one thing. Asking them if they do something that's listed on their profile when they've (a) said they do do it without discretion and (B) there is evidence in their feedback that they do provide the service, is likely to just irritate them. I believe it's the same with phone calls - girl's get potential punters ringing and asking what service they provide when it's already laid out on the profile and usually there will be a note on the profile specifically saying not to ring and ask such questions.

It actually is both a strength and a weakness of the purple site. In any case, it is the SP's decision whether she is actually willing to provide a given service 'on the day', and it is a mug's game to try to change her mind once you have paid and removed your clothes. If I feel that I have been ill-done (rarely), I will simply get dressed and walk, never to return. Chemistry is all for me and I wouldn't want either of us to merely go through the motions. I won't book without having had a brief word with the SP first, but that does not insure against a disappointing outcome. I am afraid the SP must accept the same element of risk. Neither of us will really know in advance. :(

I always read every word of a profile - even the interviews and blogs on The Other Site - and if there's a link to a website I read that too. I would never try to book with a girl whose profile consisted of no more than a single sentence, and I'm afraid really bad spelling and grammar puts me off too (we can all spell the odd wrod wrong now and again! :D ).

Long profiles where the person has clearly never discovered the joys of the full stop or, worse, the paragraph break can be a pain too.

I have read thousands of profiles and its not often i see ones that display phone numbers which are the only ones of interest to me that say not to ring and ask such questions fortunately.

When i ring after the small talk i ask "i see your profile says you offer DFK and OWO, i just wanted to confirm you still do please", some WGs simply say yes they do, others say they do at their discretion, a few say no to either or both.

Ultimately if my asking a WG to confirm something i require irritates her she wouldnt have the kind of attitude i require anyway, i require a seemingly enthusiastic and friendly lady happy to answer my questions which take 3-5 minutes of her time in exchange for my possible business. I would say from experience most ladies dont come across as irritated and if the punt happens any irritation they might feel is well hidden.:)

I certainly agree regarding being pretty zealous at ticking boxes. This is a very common problem when i view the other site, if i excluded all those WGs whose enjoys lists were inaccurate i would be limiting my choice by over 50% i estimate.

As you have previously said some WGs dont understand some of the terms used anyway and some simply tick everything to lure punters in. :)

The problem of semantics probably affects me more than it does you since I tend to favour oriental and EE punts, where language can be a problem (but one that I am prepared to live with). And my wants and needs probably are simpler than those of most younger punters, though not necessarily easier to satisfy. As I said before, there are two or three things that I would expect to enjoy during any punt but when (and sometimes if) they occur does not trouble me too much. I am not visiting the WG for a chat over tea and bisquits but I also do not have a 'to do' list that I must rigorously follow. 'The best laid plans of mice and men', etc. :)

The problem of semantics probably affects me more than it does you since I tend to favour oriental and EE punts, where language can be a problem (but one that I am prepared to live with). And my wants and needs probably are simpler than those of most younger punters, though not necessarily easier to satisfy. As I said before, there are two or three things that I would expect to enjoy during any punt but when (and sometimes if) they occur does not trouble me too much. I am not visiting the WG for a chat over tea and bisquits but I also do not have a 'to do' list that I must rigorously follow. 'The best laid plans of mice and men', etc. :)

Most of my 121 punts are with EE WGs but i do have my essential services that i require each and every time. :)

Scratches head, your profile is devoid of any meaningful detail, beyond the fact you are female and from Manchester, no web-site, no age, nothing.

Most of my 121 punts are with EE WGs but i do have my essential services that i require each and every time. :)

Sounds very ritualistic! Do you have a maximum score you are trying to attain? If so, do you get another free game? :P

Scratches head, your profile is devoid of any meaningful detail, beyond the fact you are female and from Manchester, no web-site, no age, nothing.

Lol not talking about my profile on here silly! lol.

I've got into the habit of checking, purely because I like a lapdance (who doesnt?) but have found this is something everyone seemes to offer but very few do! Last couple of working girls I asked, one said "I don't dance any more because I have a bad back, I used to lap dance" which annoyed the hell out of me because I booked her based on that! Thankfully the rest of her services were fine and she removed lap dancing from her profile after our meet. Another girl couldn't seem to understand what I was asking for, I was tempted to get up and show her but thought it wouldn't have the same effect :P

I'm sure I can't be alone in looking at some ladies specifically because they post here. Knowing the sort of things they say, and their opinions on issues, adds to my knowledge base and could well lead me to contact some of them. Of course, reading a girtl's posts here can have the opposite effect too! ;)

Ultimately if my asking a WG to confirm something i require irritates her she wouldnt have the kind of attitude i require anyway, i require a seemingly enthusiastic and friendly lady happy to answer my questions which take 3-5 minutes of her time in exchange for my possible business. I would say from experience most ladies dont come across as irritated and if the punt happens any irritation they might feel is well hidden.:)

I would never be irritated by genuine callers wanting to confirm services on offer before arranging a meetup. It makes total sense, and as you say will quickly weed out grumpy girls. I insist on a call before booking anyway, but what is irritating, and correct me if I am wrong Pandora, but it is not these sorts of queries, but those that havent taken the slightest glance at your site/profile. Usually starting with no greeting, followed by 'where are you', followed by 'i want anal and a 3some in a park whilst filming you'. Ok that is an exaggeration but you get my drift!

Sounds very ritualistic! Do you have a maximum score you are trying to attain? If so, do you get another free game? :P

Its a winning formula for me Tiggy apart from with the small number of liars, scammers and rip-off merchants its been my misfortune to meet along the long and winding road of my punting. Fun, sexual satisfaction and pure enjoyment is my aim. ;):D

My many years of punting experience have taught me i cant rely on a profile or site being accurate or up to date, so many arent sadly.

It rather depends, I think, on whether the lady wrote her own profile, or whether "the Agency", or worse, her pimp, wrote it. For the most part, IMHO, one can rely on an indie's own web site.

If, of course, when using the word "profile" you are referring to another well known adult site, then, there, I think that I'd agree that it is always worth checking whether she offers whatever service it is that for you is essential, whether it is on her list or not!

I would never be irritated by genuine callers wanting to confirm services on offer before arranging a meetup. It makes total sense, and as you say will quickly weed out grumpy girls. I insist on a call before booking anyway, but what is irritating, and correct me if I am wrong Pandora, but it is not these sorts of queries, but those that havent taken the slightest glance at your site/profile. Usually starting with no greeting, followed by 'where are you', followed by 'i want anal and a 3some in a park whilst filming you'. Ok that is an exaggeration but you get my drift!

I get your drift Jemma. I use roughly the same patter when i make my enquiries, phone sex is on zero interest to me or otherwise timewasting WGs, but i expect that to work both ways. :)

It rather depends, I think, on whether the lady wrote her own profile, or whether "the Agency", or worse, her pimp, wrote it. For the most part, IMHO, one can rely on an indie's own web site.

If, of course, when using the word "profile" you are referring to another well known adult site, then, there, I think that I'd agree that it is always worth checking whether she offers whatever service it is that for you is essential, whether it is on her list or not!

I am referring to the other site when i say profile and i do agree there is more chance of an Indies own site being accurate but have experienced the sorry i forgot to update it excuse among others before so still require that confirmation. :)