Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Google Maps, 'visiting' Parlours

13 posts in this topic

Looking at various Parlours on Google Maps, street view.

The Georgian looks rather smart, with an open walk in entrance and the telephone numbers above the door.

I couldn't see either of Sandys, unless it was the rather grotty looking gates?

Our St Tropez here in Swindon looks OK and has a phone number.

Arabesque at Bolton (7BB postcode BTW), 189 Rochdale Rd is fairly annonymous with an open door, but right by a pedestrian crossing, no sign of the St Georges branch.

The Georgian looks rather smart, with an open walk in entrance and the telephone numbers above the door.

Arabesque at Bolton (7BB postcode BTW), 189 Rochdale Rd is fairly annonymous with an open door, but right by a pedestrian crossing, no sign of the St Georges branch.

sandys northenden is well visible. its a black painted shop. you can even see the little logo

you can see pump and ultimate indulgence in brum easily too

sandys northenden is well visible. its a black painted shop. you can even see the little logo

you can see pump and ultimate indulgence in brum easily too

Lol just found the Head Office in Stoke, easily spotted

I found club classique in loughborough

Tahiti Salon, Watford. 15 years ago, thought I was about to get a BBBJ, but lady put condom on with her mouth.

Anyone know it?

Just rung them, its like virtual stalking!

'Off' to Bristol now!

Edited by pollyp23

The Park House, Ashton Gate, Bristol. Not very susbtle: blackened windows and signs guiding one round the corner.

Blondies Parlour, Midland Rd, Bristol, where I have enjoyed my two girl BBBJ and swallow and three way snowballing. Looks pretty run down.

The Club, Midlands Road. Never been there.

St Tropez closed years ago x

Here Is a map I did for Manchester, http://goo.gl/maps/8oYI still work In progress, Streetview Is a great tool by the way.

Still couldn't see Sandys nor Buntys; assume it is in the row of shops and being an 'a', a flat above.

Had a look at Fingertips. Wish I was nearer, would love to experience the legendary Chelsea. And there is a chippy nearby......

Is this a worthwhile exercise? I think so, if for no other reason that it shows that many of these parlours are in some pretty grotty areas!

Edited by pollyp23

Still couldn't see Sandys nor Buntys; assume it is in the row of shops and being an 'a', a flat above.

Had a look at Fingertips. Wish I was nearer, would love to experience the legendary Chelsea. And there is a chippy nearby......

Is this a worthwhile exercise? I think so, if for no other reason that it shows that many of these parlours are in some pretty grotty areas!

Sandy's Northenden Is discreet, no sign, but you can see the logo, Prestwich Isn't as clear, looks like the photos were taken early morning, many shutters down.

The Prestwich location is down an alleyway between two shops, to the left of the chicken place. It does look a bit of a rough area on streetview, but it's really not.

Edited by DirtyDec