C Bolt

Repeat Visit Because Of Beauty And Attitude

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've been mulling over this topic for quite some time and i've decided to hear your views on this. Would you make a repeat visit to a WG even though she doesnt offer most of your likes but she is sooooo pretty and her attitude and personality is good which sort of makes up for her limited services?

Looks and attitude are definitely the most important things to me. Services are of only minor importance. A lack of DFK is the only thing that would really give me pause for thought. Much as I enjoy OWO, CIM, DT, A-levels, rimming, etc, etc, etc, I could go without any or all for the right lady.

Hey guys, I've been mulling over this topic for quite some time and i've decided to hear your views on this. Would you make a repeat visit to a WG even though she doesnt offer most of your likes but she is sooooo pretty and her attitude and personality is good which sort of makes up for her limited services?

The added possibility is that once you've seen the lady a few times and if you establish a good rapport with her, she may be willing to participate in a few things that didn't occur on the first visit. My only advice would be to let her take the initiative and go with the flow.

Yes, but only if the attitude and personality were particularly good, prettiness combined with average attitude and personality would not secure a repeat visit. I will not make a repeat visit if personality and attitude are only average even if all desired services are available.

Very good question. For me its no because i have tried doing so and i didnt get the satisfaction from the punts that i required.

It has to be a combination of a good or better attitude, enthusiasm and a warm friendly personality with the services that are essential to me, DFK and OWO and i must fancy her.

I wouldnt punt with a WG in the hope that if we got on well she might be willing to offer my essentials either at the first punt or in the future, i require a guaranteed sure thing from the get go, bearing in mind i ensure i am clean, respectful and have the agreed cash. :)

yes i would, yrs ago i saw a stunner a few times, she had the lot. a fantastic figure great looks and a very bubbly personality. we hit it off great also from the start too.her service was limited though, no kissing or owo but her looks and personality could not be beat so went back quite a few times just because she was so stunning !! she was like a page 3 girl only hotter !!

Intimacy is very important for me in a date so if great kissing and OWO were not on offer she could be pippa middleton and I wouldn't return!

Would you make a repeat visit to a WG even though she doesnt offer most of your likes but she is sooooo pretty and her attitude and personality is good which sort of makes up for her limited services?

Absolutely, some of my favorite WG's have been just this.

Very good question. For me its no because i have tried doing so and i didnt get the satisfaction from the punts that i required.

It has to be a combination of a good or better attitude, enthusiasm and a warm friendly personality with the services that are essential to me, DFK and OWO and i must fancy her.

I wouldnt punt with a WG in the hope that if we got on well she might be willing to offer my essentials either at the first punt or in the future, i require a guaranteed sure thing from the get go, bearing in mind i ensure i am clean, respectful and have the agreed cash. :)

I also make sure that I'm freshly showered and clean shaven before any punt, so if listed services like OWO and DFK are withheld then it leads to a very disappointing GFE.

However if a WG happens to be extremely beautiful and great company then I might pay her another visit in the hope that she might provide those discretionary services. Very rarely have I fancied a WG enough for that to happen though.

Personality is hugely important to me ... far more important than looks or services to be honest. My favourite WG (hi Kit!!) doesn't offer everything that I enjoy but I love the time we spend together and love the extras that she doesn't advertise ... wit, intelligence, caring and one of the finest butts that it's been my pleasure to stoke!! Having said all that though, she is also EXTREMELY cute ... but I should point out that when I first contacted her through the "other site" I didn't see her face and was attracted to her personality (we chatted a fair bit before we actually met) so the fact that she was gorgeous as well as having a beautiful personality means that I really lucked out!! :)

Personality/attitude is more important than service/looks for me. I would make some allowances if a particularly stunning lady didn't offer all my likes but not most as the OP asked. I wouldn't see much point personally.

well the girl i like doesn't do cim but she's so awesome i don't care and go back to her rather then try and find another girl

Attitude is much more important than beauty, although its beauty that what made me book a punt with a girl in the first place. A really naughty sense of humour also works too.

Well i'm just in the same boat, meet a gorgous girl who is bubbly and very friendly. But the sex side is very nice but not "electric" as another girl i met. She on the other hand meant every damn syllable when she whispered " I want to give you pleasure" into my ear during the initial massage. Certainly a professional in the bed ( those hands and mouth!!) but not half as pretty and none of the personality, although very well spoken and very intelligent.

Willy or the Head, eh

Head wins this round. Booked the first girl again for tonight.

Looks and attitude are definitely the most important things to me. Services are of only minor importance. A lack of DFK is the only thing that would really give me pause for thought. Much as I enjoy OWO, CIM, DT, A-levels, rimming, etc, etc, etc, I could go without any or all for the right lady.

Sounds like you're prepared for a healthy & long-lasting marriage then :)

Absolutely,i know a lady i have seen for about six months now.At first she offered a full service,but now for personal reasons she only offers a sensual massage with a very happy ending.She is very pretty,and one of the nicest ladys i know.To be honest if she didn't offer anything at all,i would still pay just to go round and chat for an hour.

Daft some may think,but you can't beat kindness and personality,well i dont think so.