Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hephaestion

Would Not Return

37 posts in this topic

FR 104275

"I also do not approve Julia hides the tattoos in her photos, therefore I do not recommend her."

I'm no fan of fake or heavily doctored photos, but I fear Mr Elegant needs to get out more.

Who is being unduly harsh here, me or him?

FR 104275

"I also do not approve Julia hides the tattoos in her photos, therefore I do not recommend her."

I'm no fan of fake or heavily doctored photos, but I fear Mr Elegant needs to get out more.

You. £250, dishonest photos, poor quality flat, I would not return either.

I wouldn't return either. Although I would have more sympathy for the punter in question if he hadn't begun his FR by trying to convince us what a stud he is ("Juliet enthusiastically enjoyed receiving oral. She had multiple orgasms which were not fake").

I wouldn't return either. Although I would have more sympathy for the punter in question if he hadn't begun his FR by trying to convince us what a stud he is ("Juliet enthusiastically enjoyed receiving oral. She had multiple orgasms which were not fake").

I find tattoos a monumental turn off - piercings too - and wouldn't take kindly to them being hidden, especially at that price.

It will not be the girl's fault you know. The agency will have airbrushed the tats off as they can be off putting. She will have had no say in the matter at all.

If I were a bloke, and the girl was nice, I would see past the tats as they are superficial anyway, but for that price I would expect clean and tidy premises.

Tats are off putting on photos and even more off putting in person, although if small and discreet they can be ignored if the lady is very nice.

FR 104275

I wouldnt say he was too picky as in your sub heading, its his opinion and he was the guy paying so has every right to express it if he wishes to.

I would prefer to see real pictures of the WGs i punt with but if i found her good or better her having a tattoo or a number of tattoos wouldnt put me off returning nor would the premises as long as they were clean, had a shower and bed, and i felt safe, but i wouldnt be paying £250 an hour when i know i could go to HOD SK at £120 an hour personally. :)

Sometimes girls do get their tattoos removed off the pictures as they can easily get her recognised if family/friends know of them, especially if a unique design. if so, only takes a moment to say on profile, incase client has a dislike.

Edited by Lady Victoria

You.£250, dishonest photos, poor quality flat, I would not return either.
I wouldnt say he was too picky as in your sub heading

Appears I am well out of line or touch, at least with my fellow punters, on this. I personally like a nicely turned out incall rendezvous (and am prepared to pay a premium for it) and I also don't like tattoos, but when I read his comments about her body art apparently eclipsing all other considerations, I did think: "c'mon, chap!". And like Sarah said, I doubt that the gal in question touched up the photos before publication.

< tail between legs >

Only three this are certain in this world:

we pay lots of tax

we die

most WG photo are airbrushed

If it is a major issue to the punter most repetable agencies have a "no- chemistry" cancellation fee of £50.oo

I understand that the brain was not the most active muscle at that moment! The punt in itself seems to have been a sucsess but at this level of companionship i'm aware that with hind sight he was dissapointed. as always in our shared hobby..larger fees do not garuntee kung po chicken

I'm surprised actually - normally they're hidden so as to disguise a girl's identity but she's got her face uncovered so there's not much point in that!

Someone did comment underneath she has tattoo.

I think it's an overreaction but I do slightly agree that the way they are marketing the girls, why a large arm tattoo could be off putting to some punters. x x

It will not be the girl's fault you know. The agency will have airbrushed the tats off as they can be off putting. She will have had no say in the matter at all.

If I were a bloke, and the girl was nice, I would see past the tats as they are superficial anyway, but for that price I would expect clean and tidy premises.

I'm sure you're right about it being the Agency's fault. (To be fair to the guy, he didn't make a guess as to who's fault it was. But think Agency's reaction on being contacted on issue told its own story... they weren't bothered because they had themselves doctored the photos.)

And we all realize why tats may be "airbrushed) (to avoid revealing identity)... but can't see acceptable reason to not at least disclose substantial tattooing is "there"..... if a guy is seeking a specific look (and why else pay £250?)... how can a large tattoo be irrelevant??

The agency pictures I have looked at have usually stated that the lady has tattoos but they may not show

up on a photo. Perhaps a more detailed look at some profiles may make this known to those guys who have

a habit of not reading enough before booking.

I find it hard to believe in this age of tattoos on so many women that a man can be put off to the point of

writing a negative review when he found the lady to be all he hoped for on an appointment.

But there is absolutley no excuse for a less than pristine workplace and this alone in my view should be enough

to be a non-return lady.

Waiting for the flack now but you know... some guys can be the perfect gent on the phone but turn out to be

wankers during the appointment.

I know.......... I know....... we aren't paying you ... you are paying us! :rolleyes:

Waiting for the flack now but you know... some guys can be the perfect gent on the phone but turn out to be

wankers during the appointment.

I know.......... I know....... we aren't paying you ... you are paying us! :rolleyes:

But to get the best from a WG you need to treat her nice. Being a wanker is just stupid. :rolleyes:

By the way...when I was a teenager my first muff dive was with a girl called Adele. Collar and cuffs ginger she was. :P

And another thing, I'd like to bet the girl only gets a fraction of that £250..........

she may well get a fraction of the £250. she may well not have to pay directly for the flat she works in. For all we know she may have worked for 50 quid (a months wages in macedonia).All we can hope is that she works through choice!

but can some one help me with a riddle....is it just market forces that dictate price?

so many of the young girls look the same..some are 120 p/hr...some (most)150.....some that look the same 250/300 p/hr.

as a punter what does the extra 100 per hour actually get you? in this case not a better flat

Edited by na2than

we know agencies airbrush, I think it's wrong that they do, but they do, and we we're aware of it. Even indies are regularly guilty of having a gallery with a few out of date shots. It might be a great shot she loved from a few years ago, but if it's not representative of how she looks today, then it's the same thing as airbrushing. Since when did a BigMac squatting in that little cardboard box actually look like the picture on the ads? We're trained to just accept that and eat the bastard.

The one power we retain as punters is the ability to say no thanks, I'll take my money elsewhere. If you can't control the little head on a 250 punt, then I really don't have that much sympathy for you. Again, we know the level of airbrushing and outright bait and switch at that price level is outrageous, so you need to be prepared to say No if you don't like what's in the cardboard box. Ok, so flame away at me, but I don't think the girl deserved a bad FR. Sure, bitch away at the agency on here to your hearts content, but don't spoil her livelihood - and no, I don't work for the agency ;-)

but can some one help me with a riddle....is it just market forces that dictate price?

so many of the young girls look the same..some are 120 p/hr...some (most)150.....some that look the same 250/300 p/hr.

as a punter what does the extra 100 per hour actually get you? in this case not a better flat

That is a dangerous question to ask. A lot of people around here have very firm ideas on that matter and are happy to expound them at length and repeatedly. They will tell you that the only thing the extra 100 gets you is a lighter wallet. I am not of that opinion. In my experience that extra 100 does increase your chances of a better punt, a better looking girl with better attitude and better skills. Yes, there are great punts to be had for £120 and there are miserable ones for £250. The extra doesn't guarantee anything. Every punt is a gamble. What paying the extra does is improve the odds. It is up to you at what odds you want to play and what stake you want to risk.

That is a dangerous question to ask. A lot of people around here have very firm ideas on that matter and are happy to expound them at length and repeatedly. They will tell you that the only thing the extra 100 gets you is a lighter wallet. I am not of that opinion. In my experience that extra 100 does increase your chances of a better punt, a better looking girl with better attitude and better skills. Yes, there are great punts to be had for £120 and there are miserable ones for £250. The extra doesn't guarantee anything. Every punt is a gamble. What paying the extra does is improve the odds. It is up to you at what odds you want to play and what stake you want to risk.

Which is why boards like this are invaluable. Remember, the girl did not disappoint him.. it was the tats and the cheap flat that did.. IMHO neither being her fault :)

I find it hard to believe in this age of tattoos on so many women that a man can be put off to the point of

writing a negative review when he found the lady to be all he hoped for on an appointment.

Well, now you know! :)

Tattoos are mostly unattractive especially when not sufficiently discrete, I can't stand the sight of a "painted lady" B) so if I saw a girl with large disgusting tats when her photos showed clear skin, I'd probably walk out. OP might have been a little harsh but I'd probably be polite, explain my reasons to the girl and leave.

Mistake.

Edited by smiths

Ok, so flame away at me, but I don't think the girl deserved a bad FR.

That's kinda what I thought: if it was a bait n switch, or if she'd put on 2 stone, behaved like a slab of stone or been a total bore, then bad FR away by all means. Still, I guess he reallly dislikes tattoos.

she may well get a fraction of the £250. she may well not have to pay directly for the flat she works in. For all we know she may have worked for 50 quid (a months wages in macedonia).All we can hope is that she works through choice!

Its what the WG/Establishment believe they can charge perhaps from previous experience and still attract enough punters to make it worthwhile to them.

In my experience of paying £350 an hour there was no difference than when i paid £100 an hour to another WG. Paying more does not guarantee better in my 28 years of punting experince. The individual WGs attitude which cant be bought is what makes or breaks a punt, her attitude is not linked to what she charges so thats why you can get great punts at £100 an hour as well as £200 an hour for example.

I wont pay a premium to punt with a WG who has a better premises as all i require is a shower, bed, it being clean and me feeling safe so if its got that anything else is neither here nor there to me. Clearly it is to some punters though which is up to them and WGs realise this and charge accordingly and some ladies advertise as high class or elite to attract these punters, its pure marketing, it guarantees the punter nothing better, but some WGs can speak 6 languages and speak in detail about the arts, i can talk to family and friends for free so have no interest in paying a WG for this. Its a case of different strokes for different punters.:)

Edited by smiths