London novice

Small Penis

23 posts in this topic

Hi there everybody

Don`t really believe I am going to say this but here goes!

I have a small penis (less than 4 inches) & the girls I have seen made me feel even smaller!

One girl just laughed! of course I just walked out from there.

So I am asking if there are any ladies in the London, Essex area who would be ok to meet with me & not take the mick out of my lack of size.

Hope I get some real reply's

Thanks

I DO find this surprising, as it ought to be Rule No 1 in the Working Girl's Primer that you try to make the punter come out feeling great. Who have you been going to see and how have you selected them? I'm trying - and failing - to think of any girl I've seen over the last few years who would behave like this.

To be honest the worst girls I found have been Eastern Euro yet to be honest one of the best girls I have ever seen (And how I wish she did not leave the uk & went to Australia) And we all know where my little kitten in the Isle of dogs was from.

I normally look for girls on ** or look on realpunting for girls I like the look of!

Met a few great girls but more often than not the meeting is crap!

Anyone you could recommend?

To be honest the worst girls I found have been Eastern Euro yet to be honest one of the best girls I have ever seen (And how I wish she did not leave the uk & went to Australia) And we all know where my little kitten in the Isle of dogs was from.

I normally look for girls on ** or look on realpunting for girls I like the look of!

Met a few great girls but more often than not the meeting is crap!

Anyone you could recommend?

Oh God, yes, I've just remembered two bad EE punts. They didn't sneer at my dick but that's about the only way of making me feel unwelcome that they didn't try.

Who would I recommend? Well, I don't know what your tastes are - apart from wanting your dick to be treated with a minimum of respect. Why not look at the House of Divine site? There's a wide range of girls there. I don't know what the management do, but they must do something to instill some sort of company ethos in them. I'd be frankly astonished if you had the kind of experience you report from any of them.

Stick to the main agencies, avoid the EE girls and you should be fine. Most of them have seen it all before and wont even comment

Hi there everybody

I have a small penis (less than 4 inches) & the girls I have seen made me feel even smaller!

So I am asking if there are any ladies in the London, Essex area who would be ok to meet with me & not take the mick out of my lack of size.

Thanks

Try the chinese massage shops in soho/china town. they will say "Oh, what a big boy!!"

Oh God, yes, I've just remembered two bad EE punts. They didn't sneer at my dick but that's about the only way of making me feel unwelcome that they didn't try.

Who would I recommend? Well, I don't know what your tastes are - apart from wanting your dick to be treated with a minimum of respect. Why not look at the House of Divine site? There's a wide range of girls there. I don't know what the management do, but they must do something to instill some sort of company ethos in them. I'd be frankly astonished if you had the kind of experience you report from any of them.

My tastes are Small petite ladies with blonde hair, no taller than say 5"5 , would love to see some english ladies too!

I've heard that buying a powerful sports car or a big motorbike overcomes this problem.. especially once you get over age 45.

Hi there everybody

Thanks

I am really surprised that anyone would do anything so thoughtless. Acceptance of one another and appreciating differences is part of making intimacy special.

To be honest I've got an endowment on the smaller side of average and it's never hindered my punting experiences - most WGs will have seen it all before and as long as you're clean and respectful shouldn't be a problem!

I've found that cowgirl or reverse cowgirl work best in terms of getting as deep a penetration as possible (and it's also a great sight to see a hot lady grinding away astride you!)

Having a smaller cock used to hold me back in my general relationships with girls until I realised I'm stuck with what I've got and thought 'what the heck' and decided to make the most of what I've got!

I've learned to compensate in other ways (oral technique etc) and, despite my size, have had numerous successful sexual relationships by ensuring my girlfriends have always been well satisfied and serviced with my tongue and fingers as well as my cock!

So learn to celebrate your size, ignore the size queens and those who mock, and home your sexual talents in other ways! Good luck!

Edited by DancinDannyD

To be honest I've got an endowment on the smaller side of average and it's never hindered my punting experiences - most WGs will have seen it all before and as long as you're clean and respectful shouldn't be a problem!

I've found that cowgirl or reverse cowgirl work best in terms of getting as deep a penetration as possible (and it's also a great sight to see a hot lady grinding away astride you!)

Having a smaller cock used to hold me back in my general relationships with girls until I realised I'm stuck with what I've got and thought 'what the heck' and decided to make the most of what I've got!

I've learned to compensate in other ways (oral technique etc) and, despite my size, have had numerous successful sexual relationships by ensuring my girlfriends have always been well satisfied and serviced with my tongue and fingers as well as my cock!

So learn to celebrate your size, ignore the size queens and those who mock, and home your sexual talents in other ways! Good luck!

This is almost exactly my experience. I played sports for years and got a few comments and jibes about the size of my tackle. Not only is it on the small side, but I'm also a 'grow-er' rather than a 'show-er' so flaccid it's particularly unimpressive. Parties have actually done wonders for me, as not only have a seen enough erect penises to not worry about my own any more, I've also seen that the girls are equally enthusiastic with mine as they are with the monsters.

I actually have a sometimes fuck buddy whose husband has a giant cock (so she says). However because of his huge dick he won't go down on her because (and I quote) 'a big cock inside her is all a girl needs'. So every once in a while I go round and use my tongue to give his wife more orgasms in a night that he's given her in the 10 years they've been together... :rolleyes:

Edited by Tibbs

PM me a pic I will give you some advice

Hi there everybody

Thanks

Hi LN

I have not posted here for a while. however I applaud your bravery in posting this, and just had to reply.

Its amazing how few replies you have had - well not really as almost everyone who punts is obviously so well endowed these days - or so it may seem to the novice on this forum.

But that sentance in itself speaks volumes about actually how important the size of your tackle really is. If having a large cock was really the answer, then why are so many well endowed guys having to pay for it? Anyone 'feeling the need to compensate' for a small penis is also a very sad state of affairs also, particicularly when 'paying for it' !!. Think about what most women really want first and foremost - Will a large penis pay the bills, put food on the table for her and the kids, ensure a caring and loving relationship, and guarantee a great personality? Also, think about this - the nerves in the Vagina are only sensitive for 3-4 inches in general, so anything larger is unessary and very large cocks can cause pain, and most girls would not enjoy painful sex.:mellow:

And whats even more suprising is that you say that 'some' WGs are taking the piss out of your size ! :blink:

To me that does not compute..... How can they do such a thing to a paying customer - it just doest make any sense to me. Are you sure that there is no other reason why they are trying to make you unwelcome and discourage repeat business?

You hear of quite a few WGs having problems with large cocks, but how can a small cock be a problem to any WG - surely its her ideal scenario. :)

These guys who think a WG is interested in performance are simply delusional. Its just a job to them, and most do not want to orgasm with a 1 visit punter anyway.[ In fact I have met a few who have never experienced orgasm full stop !] :huh:

I am sure that if you stick to decent parlours or indies with good feedback on the 'other site' you will not have any problems going forwards, but to be fair to punters who may share similar 'size' fears, then can I suggest you name and shame the girls concerned as they are undoubtedly very unprofessional albeit very unusual. B)

This is almost exactly my experience. I played sports for years and got a few comments and jibes about the size of my tackle. Not only is it on the small side, but I'm also a 'grow-er' rather than a 'show-er' so flaccid it's particularly unimpressive. Parties have actually done wonders for me, as not only have a seen enough erect penises to not worry about my own any more, I've also seen that the girls are equally enthusiastic with mine as they are with the monsters.

I actually have a sometimes fuck buddy whose husband has a giant cock (so she says). However because of his huge dick he won't go down on her because (and I quote) 'a big cock inside her is all a girl needs'. So every once in a while I go round and use my tongue to give his wife more orgasms in a night that he's given her in the 10 years they've been together... :rolleyes:

I'm exactly the same "Tibbs"used to worry but not anymore.Always getting comments on my tounge work,which i love doing.I often bring the subject of my size up with the lady,but they seem to like it,as one said the other day the big ones hurt like hell!!and several have been concerned that the condom is to tight at the base,so thickness must be ok LOL.

I once read a little rhyme "long and thin falls right in,short and thick does the trick"

Anyway its no good worrying about it,it wont get any bigger.

introduce yourself to the joys of the WG back door. Plenty of girls are up for it (and one even told me she prefered it), it's tighter so you'll get more sensations, and you can't be fobbed off with the old "Oh, you're too big for anal but thanks for your money", which has happened to me even though much as I'd love to say I'm packing a 12inch monster, I'm not.

A WG once described my penis as 'anal friendly' which was a rather amusing euphemism I thought! :)

In civvy street I've only had 2 girls complain about the size of my cock, the real issue was that one of them was the second girl I ever slept with, which gave me a complex for a while.

Hi there everybody

Thanks

Hi London Novice,

I think it is best not to be too self conscious- things often get magnified in the mind and then you start to think any problem is bigger than what

it actually is. It sounds like your confidence is a little low which needs to be built up- it will help you to know that all penis's come in all

shape and sizes and as long as everything is in working order then you will be absolutely fine. Size really only actually matters to men.

You have to realise that girls in this business have seen lots of things! there are many guys just like yourself.

I would say when contacting a lady who you want to see- just briefly explain beforehand if it helps and I am sure she will be accomodating

and understanding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes,

Natasha xx

London novice,

I'm sorry to hear you were put down over your size.

I guess we are given the size we are given and (in general) there is nothing you can do about it. So really it is the trick to be comfotable with your size and not to let others put you down for it. As some other guys have said it isn't all about size.

Hi there everybody

Thanks

No good WG would laugh at the size of a punters cock. Its highly unprofessional as well as being upsetting.

Try HOD in South Kensington, plenty of good FRs on here and good feedback plus they charge a reasonable £120 an hour. Good luck.:)

Edited by smiths

A WG once described my penis as 'anal friendly' which was a rather amusing euphemism I thought! :)

In civvy street I've only had 2 girls complain about the size of my cock, the real issue was that one of them was the second girl I ever slept with, which gave me a complex for a while.

A fantastic girl who I saw a lot of about 12 years or so ago, once said to me "Perhaps a tad small for straight sex [which we hardly ever did anyway], lovely size for oral, and perfect for anal!"

Hi London Novice,

I think it is best not to be too self conscious- things often get magnified in the mind and then you start to think any problem is bigger than what

it actually is. It sounds like your confidence is a little low which needs to be built up- it will help you to know that all penis's come in all

shape and sizes and as long as everything is in working order then you will be absolutely fine. Size really only actually matters to men.

You have to realise that girls in this business have seen lots of things! there are many guys just like yourself.

I would say when contacting a lady who you want to see- just briefly explain beforehand if it helps and I am sure she will be accomodating

and understanding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes,

Natasha xx

Wise words Natasha.I regret not seeing you when you were in Woking,hope you come back that way again.

3 ideas that will not help in any way

1)MATURE INDEPADANT ENGLISH LADIES

2)MAKE SURE YOUR WALLET IS REALLY BIG AND FULL..CAN DOUBLE PERCIEVED SIZE OF YOUR MEMBER!

3)A SENSE OF HUMOUR...REFER TO IT AS THE "WEE MAN"

Might I suggest that you expand your tastes a little?

I'm pretty much average size, and I'm too big for a number of the asian/chinese women I've slept with. (girlfriends, not WGs, so it wasn't a 'polite excuse'). In deeper penetration positions like reverse cowgirl, I'd be hitting their cervix.

Edited by miaow99