moto29

Europe Punting Advice

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

I'm after some advice on where the best place to go to for a good class of punting. There will be a group of us going. A bit of background about where I have been and what I like.

I've been to Amsterdam and loved it - some of the girls were amazing, but not looking to go back as mates have been there too many times. I've been to Malaga three times each time visiting Estark 92 and Escandalo and have to say me and my mates loved it - well who wouldn't? That is the kind of place I am looking for, if I'm honest.

I would prefer to stay in Western Europe, so if there any tips you can give I am all ears. I have had a look at Frankfurt but seems a little too pricey and for a newbie, maybe a chance to get scammed easily.

Frankfurt not at all pricey if you go for the Eros centres, which are not unlike Amsterdam, except you need to be fit as they are in 4-5 floor blocks of flats. Same theme though, except open doors instead of window shopping.

Yes, I agree with Ray, you can get sore legs walking up and down the stairs of the eros centres in Frankfurt. You might get lucky (I have once or twice), but on the whole I found it quite seedy, and trashy.

I had much better luck in Antwerp, Belgium. The main red light district there is called "FalconPlein", and it's a 5 minute taxi ride from the main train station. I found it less trashy and more personal than Frankfurt or dare I say Amsterdam, but this was a few years ago. At that stage 50 Euros paid for a 30 minute "suck and fuck", but the few ladies I met were nice and attentive, and didn't seem to be clockwatchers.

As for Paris, I've tried many times at Rue Blondel & boulevard St. Denis, but it's dreadful. If I were you, I'd go straight to Belgium. Visit Bruges and drink some awesome beer, in particular I'd recommend "van der garre", and then head to Antwerp!

I'd love someone to tell us about some places in Eastern Europe, like Lithuania for example, I've heard some good things.

Edited by Kayak

For something different try Brno in the Czech Rep there are plenty of Clubs there and this is where I started my punting career. It's been a while since I was last there but as most of the guys head to Prauge it was still relatively cheap and the girls are georgeous. Most of the larger hotels have girls working in the lobby's in the evening as well.

Gyor Hungary is another place I have had some fun again lots of georgeous girls mostly students looking to make some extra cash. Who am I to deprive them of this opportunity.

Lastly almost any FKK Club in Germany is an experience not to be missed, I have never been to the Frankfurt Clubs but most of my visits in the east or south. Largely Romanian girls working but all I have encountered have been pretty and no complaints in the sex department.

Cheers

AL

I have had a look at Frankfurt but seems a little too pricey and for a newbie, maybe a chance to get scammed easily.

I think a key point is to take your time choosing. If a girl tries to suggest going to the room within 30 seconds of saying hi, then give her a miss. Likewise if within 30 seconds she says she is a good shag and wont rush you she probably isnt and will. Discuss the services required and price before going to the room.

If you find hotels in Frankfurt are too expensive there are loads of FKK clubs near smaller towns which are generally very good and cheaper. eg Baden-Baden has Pirates-Park in Bruchsal, Lancelot in Offenberg, FKK66 in Villingen-Schwennigen within an hours drive. All nice clubs. There are even more within an hour, but I didnt like them so much. Baden-Baden is cheaper than Frankfurt but still fairly expensive, but there are cheaper hotels nearby. If the moto in your username is anything to do with motorbikes then Germany is your country.

There are smaller towns nearer Oase in Frankfurt which are nice places and cheaper.

Some clubs have happy hours with cheaper entry fees. Use Jerboa's map of FKKs to find places near where you want to go and have a scan of the clubs websites. eg Finca Erotica in Dierdorf has €30 iirc on Mondays, normally €50.

Pirates Park at Bruchsal (normally €50 drinks etc included) has a new scheme on Sundays/Mondays. €10 to get in, 3€ for each drink up to a max of €25 (they give you a card which gets clipped), 2€ for each clean towel you get. The receptionist, Lydia, who is absolutly adorable, explained it all to me in her little used English, but each time I visit she has learnt a little more and is keen to lean a bit more. She makes a real effort to make you feel welcome. Its a nice place, 3 jacuzzis, sauna, decent kino (cinema), garden area for sunbathing, thai massage, and most importantly very friendly non pushy girls all giving a good GFE. I've never had a duff session there in 6+ or so visits. A CZ girl from Brno joined me in the jacuzzi for a pre-session splash around, no extra charge. Nice. I went there twice in my last trip. 2nd time I sessioned again with a cuddly little Bulgarian called Pamela I'd seen the 1st time, twice, she was that good.

Like a lot of the provencial places, it is quieter during the day with maybe 8-10 girls there, then more girls turn up around 5pm for the evening when the locals come out to play after work.

Yes, I agree with Ray, you can get sore legs walking up and down the stairs of the eros centres in Frankfurt. You might get lucky (I have once or twice), but on the whole I found it quite seedy, and trashy.

Yep, I went, I saw, I left.

The subject is too big for 1 post.

I'd be tempted to say you can't miss, but that's almost too obvious.

The three best pieces of advice for a beginner are: go German, Dutch and Spanish. Those are the three best European punting countries. The batting average is high in other countries too like Portugal, Greece and the Slovak Republic, but the fields available there are smaller than in the big ones.

Avoid France, by the way. You'd do better to stay in the UK than try to punt there. The only way to enjoy punting in France is to be a veteran of the game there, keep up with what's going on and be comfortable with speaking French.

While you're still getting used to the scene in the best three countries, avoid also cities that have tourist and punter trap risks. They have good things too, but you need first to get a feel for how they work before you can be confident they'll work for you. Amsterdam and Hamburg are examples of these.

Assuming you're closer to the Dutch than to the others where you are, and they're more likely to speak English than the other places anyway, here's my list for a beginner's Dutch tour.

The Hague (the first place to go for sure). Red light streets Geleenstraat and Hunsestraat (one runs into the other), Doubletstraat (may look rough and basic but it's safe and you can find some good prospects even if the average looks low). Best brothels (they call them private houses) are Stout Privéhuis at Bilderdijkstraat 106 and Diane's Secret at Laan van Nieuw Oost Indië 200a. If you think the city is good enough to spend some time in but the choice of hotels in the centre seems limited or expensive, try a tram ride out to Scheveningen and look at the choice there, except in the summer family holiday period when they're full.

Alkmaar: Red light street Achterdam.

Utrecht: Red light canal (unique) Zandpad, useful private houses Mona's Privé, Voorstraat 17b, Utrecht Privé, Vleutenseweg 249

Amersfoort: Try Vlasakkerweg 51, quite an institution. Also Huize Monique, Dirk Loogenstraat 3.

and if you're over that way -

Eindhoven: Eindhoven Privé, Mecklenburgstraat 19, and Yvonne's at Hofstraat 87.

If I give you similar tour advice for Germany and Spain this post will be too long. I hope other people can do that.

I'll make only one suggestion in Germany which many posters may miss. It's also either the best red light zone in Europe or equal to the best: Stahlstrasse in Essen.

Two tips for beginners for those places, in Germany and probably in many others too. Avoid any WG who is persistent and makes a production about wanting just you for a customer. It doesn't matter how tempting she looks, avoid her. There's a very good chance she'll take your money and not deliver. The same goes for any WG wearing any clothes (sweater, jeans and boots, for example) that would take some time to remove. You can bet she won't remove them for you (but she'll be happy to remove your money).

Poland gets a bad rap. I have mongered in Prague, the UK and many other places and Poland is the gem which gets a a bad reputation. Quite possibly because so many East European WGs flooded the market.

I live in Warsaw and right now they are trying to bring the London party scene to Poland Le Moulin Rouge Warsaw. At least they are still trying new things to entice the mongers. 5 Polish birds for 2 hours, 3 parties a day in Warsaw's city center. First party is Wednesday, June 29, 2011 and I will be there sampling all Warsaw has to offer.

Still looking for Prague sex party scene. I would think there would be something like that in Prague but there isn't.

Orgies are every man's fantasy.