Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cimman1

Amorous Amy

15 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen this gorgeous lady? I think she's away or retired or something but I mean to see her if she hasnt. So, you input would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Do you mean the one who worked in various locations including redhill adn borough green?

If so she now spends most of her time in Bracknell, though has also just announced time in Hemel Hempstead.

Has a web site that you can find by googling her name, and also on the purple site, her profile has been recently accessed so she is around

I've seen her. Good fun, great body but wouldn't go back . Not good enough for a repeat visit.

I remember seeing her in Alperton & Horley. Great times. But have her boobs got bigger naturally? Also why would you only visit her once? Have her standards dropped?

Yeah, what was wrong that you wouldnt go back? And to the lucky guy who saw her in Horley/Alerton, maybe you would be so kind as to add your memories to this conversation? Would you go back? Was she worth the money? I also heard she used to do a two girl with a friend and was wondering if anyone knows if this is still available?

And whats required to make a repeat visit worth while?

I didn't Like the fact she had a very hairy bum hole. Is that ok for you?

Haha, that's fine with me. Thank you. Not into the fuzzy ring then? That was truly funny!!

I saw her when she worked in Maidstone, a very fit lady and her chest is all natural and firm. A pleasant enough experience was had and I would have seen her again had she not relocated elsewhere.

Would you mind pointing out the good and bad points about her? Any specialities or no no's?

Amorous Amy

I think I've already commented in another thread however.

Bad Points

None really if you know what you're gettin- but

1- Dress Size 14- (so not exactly slim)

2- Not the most attractive face wise (but the kind of bubbley lady you'd have a one night stand with from the Pub after about a few drinks and realising she's good company)

3- Says she is 28 years old- could be in 30s though. :(

4- Vanilla Services lack enthusiasm (not very good at woman on top) or penetration protected. She lacks zest.

Good points

1- Boobs! 38 H Natural- and suprisingly pert too. Makes for an excellent tit wank. Take a bottle of Johnsons Baby Oil and enjoy. She does a great tit wank with you lying on your back- her leant over you doggy style- you holding boobs together and she rocks back and fourth.

2- Choice of flat. Always upper end; studio flats in secure areas, with modern double beds at floor level, nice kitchen and a fine selection of offered Beers, Tea/Coffee or fizzy drinks. Comfortable surrounding equal a nice touch to the punt.

3- O.W.O and CIM! Amorous Amy has legendary O.W.O and CIM skills. Even the most cynical punter who gave her a "bad review" and said wouldn't return has commented on this aspect of her punts.

Conclusion

Me personally I wouldn't return as I look for and rate a woman on Stats and Dress Size (its my Money I can choose to be picky or as harsh as I want). I prefer women at the other end of the scale to Amy.

She know this hence the emphasis on her biggest selling point- her boobs.

However like I said

Comfortable Venue + Nice Lady (with Boobs) + greatest O.W.O, CIM + Boob Wank = satisfying punt.

Thank you very much for the comprehensive details. One last question, if I may be so bold; any DFK or FK on offer? This would make her top of my list!

Thank you very much for the comprehensive details. One last question, if I may be so bold; any DFK or FK on offer? This would make her top of my list!

Couldn't confirm that.

She was my first UK Punt (before that it was Amsterdam and civvy girls).

I did try and plant one but she just gave me a quick peck.

However as said in another thread her "feedback" does state she now does a GFE (so whether or not she does DFK I don't know)

Ok, thanks for all the info. Guess the best way to find out is to pay her a visit.

Hi Gents, I am amorous amy! Just read this forum and would like to clarify a few points.

1. Hairy bum - this is defo not the case and find it hilarious that someone has put this on a forum as a reason they would not see me again! I do not at all have a hairy bum and I am also shaved in between my cheeks as I dont like hair in my bum also.

2. Yes boobs have gone bigger as I have got bigger. Boobs grow with you.

3. I have always been one million percent honest on my site about age and dress size. If it says I was a 14 then thats what I would have been ( I am now an 18 and I love my curves and am very happy about them ). So if it says I am a 14 and you like a slimmer girl then you should see a girl that is smaller dress size. I always put current up to date photos on my purple site and date them. Also I am 33 now if you saw me 2 years ago I would have been 31. I also dont need to knock off 3 years.

Anyway happy punting.