Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
degdilemma

First Check Up Ever, Excited In The Wrong Way.

5 posts in this topic

OK so this might be a bit weird for you to hear, but I need to know. I went for my first ever GUM visit today, which was daunting enough, but the only nurses available were women.

So perhaps you can see where this is going... after the 20 minute chat about risks, sexual preferences etc, I needed to be examined down there due to a rash I have on my glans. But I am quite excitable and, frankly, I had to tell the nurse to stop right while she was checking for swollen lymph glands and testicular problems etc. It was really embarrasing for us both, but honestly I was trying my hardest to remain flacid. It didn't help that she was quite attractive! I gave a warning that I could not control my pet, and she understood but naturally got a bit flustered. So we took a break and returned to it later.

She said it was OK, and that was a common problem, but it was embrassing for both of us, a little at least.

Is this really a common thing?

OK so this might be a bit weird for you to hear, but I need to know. I went for my first ever GUM visit today, which was daunting enough, but the only nurses available were women.

So perhaps you can see where this is going... after the 20 minute chat about risks, sexual preferences etc, I needed to be examined down there due to a rash I have on my glans. But I am quite excitable and, frankly, I had to tell the nurse to stop right while she was checking for swollen lymph glands and testicular problems etc. It was really embarrasing for us both, but honestly I was trying my hardest to remain flacid. It didn't help that she was quite attractive! I gave a warning that I could not control my pet, and she understood but naturally got a bit flustered. So we took a break and returned to it later.

She said it was OK, and that was a common problem, but it was embrassing for both of us, a little at least.

Is this really a common thing?

Its strange that you were seen by a female nurse.

I have been to 4 or 5 GUM clinics over the past few years for my 3 monthly check ups and have only been seen and examined by a male nurse.

Usually the male nurse just takes my details, urine samples, blood test etc and the actual examination has been done by a male doctor.

I have been to 4 or 5 GUM clinics over the past few years for my 3 monthly check ups and have only been seen and examined by a male nurse.

Usually the male nurse just takes my details, urine samples, blood test etc and the actual examination has been done by a male doctor.

Whereas I have visited the GUM approximately 10 times in the past 2.5 years and have only been seen by a male nurse once.

To the OP, I would just chalk it down to experience and move on. Personally, I couldn't imagine anything less sexy than being examined at a GUM clinic (especially if I had a rash), but we are all different and most certainly the nurse will know how embarrassed you were and that you couldn't help it.

Its usually been a female nurse in my many years of going to GUMS. As to getting a stiffy, no never. :)

Usually female nurse, erotically extremely unstimulating experience.