Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommycumboy

Travel Included?

11 posts in this topic

I recently moved from London to Singapore and was thinking of flying over a nice young lady from the green and pleasant land for some fun.

When a lady say 24 costs x does that "normally" exclude flight time? Or does it include?

Thanks

TCM

It's probably best to email and check with the lady concerned but I would imagine you would need to cover the flight costs. :)

Let me clarify, sorry.

If she says 24hours costs x (plus travel), would travel time be additional or part of 24 hours?

Maybe ladies can give me their SOP on this?

Thanks

Let me clarify, sorry.

If she says 24hours costs x (plus travel), would travel time be additional or part of 24 hours?

Maybe ladies can give me their SOP on this?

Thanks

Sorry ( derrr, I should have had some coffee firstly ), I think it's generally accepted that travel time is not

included in your time and not charged for.

Did I misunderstand something? You want to fly a girl from the UK to Singapore?

Two words - Orchard Towers! How about a third word - Geylang - but that's if you are cheap.

As a punter you should have discovered these local options before contemplating importing talent. There's absolutely no need to do so when you can go to bars and discos at Orchard Towers shopping centre in the evening and pick up a girl from Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam or China. And Geylang is a complete neighbourhood of tiny brothels, tolerated by the police, you won't have any trouble going in there.

I wish I could edit my earlier post, but there's also the cost to think about. I've read that you can find a Philippina to stay the night for S$200, how much would it cost to fly a girl over for a 24 hour put? £1000 for everything? Or a lot more but I'm guessing that it could be 10X the cost.

I am aware of those places. I go to BKK for that.

I am craving some home comforts if you see what I mean.

I am craving some home comforts if you see what I mean.

Considering the likely cost of flying a girl out from the UK to see you, that is some craving !!!!!

Assume flights cost 700 and 24 hours 1500 that's 2200. bear in mind the WG will not be working on the days of the flight 1500 might not be enough for her as it takes 3 days of her working schedule.

Also a WG or agency might be reluctant to send a girl out if they don't know you or demand money upfront which might not make you feel comfortable. Also the risk that if you haven't met before you might not click with the girl. Realise expats crave home comforts but with the sums and risk involved you're better of waiting for your next trip home or even coming over for a long weekend.

Alternatively there might be high class agencies whuch send girls on tour - you're better of keeping an eye out for that. And if its a white girl you crave surely there must be some Russians operating in Singapore?

When I've visited abroad, I don't include flight time, but do expect travel to be covered seperately to the fee, whether that be flights, train fare or money towards fuel costs.

I think it's the same for most girls, but as mentioned before, it's probably best to email and find out.

When I've visited abroad, I don't include flight time, but do expect travel to be covered seperately to the fee, whether that be flights, train fare or money towards fuel costs.

I think it's the same for most girls, but as mentioned before, it's probably best to email and find out.

Agreed, assuming travel is covered the 24 hours would begin upon meeting/arriving at the hotel/house.

I think it would be expensive, but if you can afford it I say go for it!