Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rojo

Penis Size Survey

9 posts in this topic

Has there been a penis size poll before? If not can somebody set one up?

I suggest 5 categories of length and 5 of shaft girth and spme categories of helmet description eg "same as shaft", "bit larger than shaft", "toffee apple".

We should also specify measuring technique eg inside base (nearest tummy button) to Japs eye.

Perhaps the girls could help out too by measuring punters cocks? Can u imagine after a bout of amazing owo ......." I'm conducting a survey, so would you mind if I measure your old chap before we pop the johnny on?"

So fellas if the next girl you see answers the door with a tape measure round her neck.......it's started!

and everyone will say elephant size....

I read somewhere that the space suits manufactured by NASA for their astronauts come with special bags for urinating while wearing them. Clearly in zero g, a good seal around the member is required to prevent the rest of the suit filling with globules of urine, so an accurate sized o-ring was fitted to each individuals suits to prevent unpleasant consequences. The o-rings come in multiple sizes with the smallest being labelled "large", the next biggest being labelled "extra-large" and up from there. Medium and (most definitely) small o-rings just don't exist.

Not sure if this is true, but those astronauts do need their male egos protected, so it could well be.

I read somewhere that the space suits manufactured by NASA for their astronauts come with special bags for urinating while wearing them. Clearly in zero g, a good seal around the member is required to prevent the rest of the suit filling with globules of urine, so an accurate sized o-ring was fitted to each individuals suits to prevent unpleasant consequences. The o-rings come in multiple sizes with the smallest being labelled "large", the next biggest being labelled "extra-large" and up from there. Medium and (most definitely) small o-rings just don't exist.

Not sure if this is true, but those astronauts do need their male egos protected, so it could well be.

Paula Yates in her excellent Sex Education book 'Sex' proposed that condoms should start at 'Large'.

man goes in chemist to buy condoms

he asks the pretty assistant for condoms

she asks, small, medium or large?

he puffs his cheat out and asks for large, please.

came out with a box of 144

My cock's 12 inches long.

But I dont use it as a rule!

I'll get my coat........

Large enough so nobody's pointed and laughed or made "that" gesture with their little finger. :-)

Why lie? This forum is anonymous and judging by the number of discussions about small penises people are honest or so it seems. Add to that a poll doesn't show who provided which result would seem to suggest that people have nothing to gain or lose by lying?