Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonnybravo126

Shaz In East London

47 posts in this topic

theres a young indian lady advertising on gumtree offering full body massage in east london close to the blackwall tunnel at £50 an hour. anyone tried her yet? whats on offer and how is the massage? if no hr is on offer at least the massage has to be good!

theres a young indian lady advertising on gumtree offering full body massage in east london close to the blackwall tunnel at £50 an hour. anyone tried her yet? whats on offer and how is the massage? if no hr is on offer at least the massage has to be good!

I've found her ad. Let me quote the last few words:

"PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL OR SENSUAL SERVICE!

IT REALLY ISN'T SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME IN ASKING AGAIN !"

So when you ask about HR, what do you reckon???

Edited by Senslover

Sorry but I have seen statements like that before on gumtree and got hr off the girl in question. Lol

Sorry but I have seen statements like that before on gumtree and got hr off the girl in question. Lol

It's one thing to get HR where the advertiser puts in what is obviously a legality line, to ensure her ad doesn't get pulled and she doesn't get into grief, but what Shaz has written goes beyond that. To try and push for HR following such a statement would be plain and simple disrespect. There really are limits.

There's a lot of conjecture on this thread but little fact.

I accept that the strength of the disclaimer suggests that it is unlikely that HR will be available but I don't accept that this is a cast iron certainty.

I've seen ladies with stricter than usual Gumtree disclaimers who have delivered. They've told me that it was to deter the wrong type of client and that they wanted to select for themselves who to give that bit extra to. I've been sworn not to tell and I don't intend to.

But there've been ladies mentioned recently on this forum with innocent looking Gumtrees ads & websites who've been outed as HR providers. This proves that there's nothing empirical about the wording on an ad.

If you look closely at Shaz's there are a few indicators that it may not be totally straight but this is pure conjecture on my part.

The OP was looking for experiential feedback so I may have to TOFTT. I may of course be sworn to secrecy and unable to report back.

There's a lot of conjecture on this thread but little fact.

I accept that the strength of the disclaimer suggests that it is unlikely that HR will be available but I don't accept that this is a cast iron certainty.

I've seen ladies with stricter than usual Gumtree disclaimers who have delivered. They've told me that it was to deter the wrong type of client and that they wanted to select for themselves who to give that bit extra to. I've been sworn not to tell and I don't intend to.

But there've been ladies mentioned recently on this forum with innocent looking Gumtrees ads & websites who've been outed as HR providers. This proves that there's nothing empirical about the wording on an ad.

If you look closely at Shaz's there are a few indicators that it may not be totally straight but this is pure conjecture on my part.

The OP was looking for experiential feedback so I may have to TOFTT. I may of course be sworn to secrecy and unable to report back.

point made, but what is empirical here is the emphatic nature of her statement. She may unwittingly have put off many potential customers with her statement, if one takes the view common in this thread, but I reiterate that her statement is emphatic and unambiguous and to go against it would seem, at best, churlish.

Having said all that, should you toftt and it bears fruit, be sure to report the contrary, so that we may, through the use of irony, get the message.

the only reason i ask is firstly the price, £75 for a 90 minute massage seems pretty pricey for no hr or anything naughty at all. also i have read several adverts with similar statemes that led to a little result.

as she seems to advertise alot on gumtree i figured at least a few guys on here would have sampled her.

I emailed this lady recently and asked if there was anything else was on offer - she said no. Again, her reply may not mean anything as some ladies like to meet guys initially to suss them out before offering additional services. She looks quite fit from her photos on GT though. I think someone needs to TOFTT and report back. I may do so on Friday if I can make some time...

Go on JC, do it JC, you know you wanna JC.

You need to be a Now Show listener to get that reference!

I have spoken to her by phone and she emphasised this was a legit massage with no suggestion from me that I was looking for anything more. That did not put me off, but what did was her insistance that she could not provide shower facilities. Personally I cannot stand driving home covered in oil.

I recently had a massage from Thai Amy in Bow. No shower there either, but she had a hot towel waiting and it was very effective indeed. A shower's best of course, and it helped that I wasn't going straight home!

I recently had a massage from Thai Amy in Bow. No shower there either, but she had a hot towel waiting and it was very effective indeed. A shower's best of course, and it helped that I wasn't going straight home!

Any details of THAI AMY in BOW--price etc and is HR available.

Any details of THAI AMY in BOW--price etc and is HR available.

don't know how long the ad will be at this link...

Amy in Bow

so has anyone tried shaz yet? im booked into see sandra this week

im not to keen on thai "amy".

You forgot to mention the voice Rich... The voice!

Ha ha. I thought the price so cheap there would be a catch

anyone got shaz email or gumtree link they pm me as i am up near city airport once a week

She's seems to have slipped off the radar sadly before I had a chance to book. Anyone know why?

she is back on gumtree now. must have been on a little holiday

has any one taken one for the team with this indian lady yet?

unless i've missed it, noone seems too have listed a phone number in this thread, so i haven't been able to find her ad

it would be really useful if people could include a phone number (with appropriate asterixes) when they start threads like this so that locating the relevant ad isn't such a grind

also, with the new posting guidelines, if her ad is as has been quoted (which i don't know because i haven't seen it so i cannot know for sure), then i'm guess this is going to be off limits anyway

Folks, I TOFTT today. There was someone who quite rightly noted that there was some much needed fact on this thread...... Here's how it went.

OK, so first of all, the location - easy to find, a couple roads down from Chrisp St. off the East India Dock Road. Nice flat, albeit a bit cold, but was clean and pleasing on the eye. Which brings me nicely onto Shaz herself - She is definitely attractive, about 5'5, in reasonably good shape and looked well presented. Through her top I could see she also looked quite well endowed in the breast area (not huge, but nice - a C cup probably).... unfortunately, that was as close as I got to seeing anything of what lurked beneath her top. She's a nice friendly person, and gave some good background on her career and massage techniques, and styles she specialized in.

The massage itself was good. Very thorough and firm, even though it conducted in the manner of lomi-lomi massage, using the forearms and so on. Despite my being completely naked throughout the session, and sporting a semi at the point of turnover, there was no hint of anything sensual on the cards, and to be honest I was quite happy with the quality of the massage anyway, so I didn't bother asking. I also noticed that it seemed as though there might also have been someone else in an adjoining part of the flat which had a sliding door covered in a silky looking cloth of some description.

I'd go back again for a nice relaxing rubdown, but if I was on heat and looking for that extra something special, then I would take my £50 elsewhere.

So, overall a nice experience, but as I say, nothing appears to be on offer in the form of HR or anything else.

Hope this helps.

just received a text from shaz saying that sensual massage is now on offer

however after calling her ive found out she has another indian girl working at her place offering £70 sensual massage

gutted