pollyp23

Making Yourself Less Obvious

65 posts in this topic

I usually make out I am talking on my mobile as I approach the door.

I dress descretely ans sometimes carry a newspaper (not the SPort!).

What do others do?

How do you behave when arriving and leaving?

Where do you park?

Etc.

We'll be able to spot you a mile off now pollyp!

I always think the key thing for anyone visiting anyone, whether it be incalls or outcalls is to just be confident rather than be all shifty and try to disguise what you're doing. The minute you look at all furtive you're sprung! Don't wear shades when it isn't sunny to try and disguise yourself, and don't look around all furtively then make a quick sprint for the door!

just look as if you have every right to be there. For all people know you could be going to service the boiler or something.

hmm. is 'service the biler' an euphamism?

Do you whistle a nonchalent air as well, pollyp? I think MinxyLILF has it right. Doing something to make you look inconspicuous is more likely to be counterproductive. The only thing I do that I guess might qualify is that - since I always plan to arrive with plenty of time to spare in case of delays en route - I will often check beforehand if there is something like a park nearby where I can sit and wait until my appointed time arrives rather than lurking round a corner or whatever (I don't drive so I will usually be on foot).

If I punt locally I wear a baseball cap.

I always park a couple of roads away.

If I punt locally I wear a baseball cap.

I always park a couple of roads away.

That's Silverado's ID narrowed down to one in 48 million :rolleyes:

Edited by Corus Boy

I wear overalls and always carry a clipboard and say "I've come to fix the washing machine" in a strong german accent.

I wear overalls and always carry a clipboard and say "I've come to fix the washing machine" in a strong german accent.

I hope you stick on some fake facial hair too? Preferably a droopy moustache?

How not to...

One girl arrived at my house, then on a small estate, and her driver sat outside for two hours with his engine running (it was winter), lights on, music playing and had double parked blocking the estate road for two hours.

I only found this out later!

Another girl arrived at my apartment, which has a good few other apartments on the same corridor, she'd told me she was going to arrive, dressed in just some nice lingerie with a short coat over the top. Well she did but in her mind, to add to the spice, she decided to remove the coat as I was unlocking the door.

Do I have to detail what happened next?

Another girl told me that she had, some time before, visited the next door apartment. During the evening she asked if the same guy still lived there, which I confirmed.

When she left she popped in to see how he was!!!!!

Not too cool on many counts.

If I'm visiting, I presume that neighbours may have sussed the situation but that is of no worry to me. However I will usually arrive carrying my computer case as I won't leave it in a car.

Edited by Corus Boy

I just dress as I would normally and just be myself.

But mind you once when was going into a parlour via the entrance at the back, did see another punter walk out in builders/plumbers clothes. He even had a belt around his waist with tools in it. Wouldn't have known if he was there for a shag or actually to fix something.

One of my favourite stories from Saafe ;

"I had moved into my first working flat in a very quite area at the end of a cul du sac. I took my first booking for a Sunday afternoon. I did say to Andy (a reg now) that I had just moved in so please be discreet.. So there i am looking out my window waiting for said client when a huge truck pulls up pulling a 20ft sailing boat. ‘Jesus Christ’ I think, how the hell is he gonna turn around in that, poor sod must be lost…’ ‘Oh no! he's not lost at all its my bloody client!!’ Turns out he moves boats for a living. When I said ‘Thanks for being discreet.’ He said, ‘Oh sorry, I forget they’re there I’m so used to towing ‘em!!’ You really dont want to know how many cars had to move so he could get out and how many neighbours came out to watch."

:lol:

Do you whistle a nonchalent air as well, pollyp? I think MinxyLILF has it right. Doing something to make you look inconspicuous is more likely to be counterproductive. The only thing I do that I guess might qualify is that - since I always plan to arrive with plenty of time to spare in case of delays en route - I will often check beforehand if there is something like a park nearby where I can sit and wait until my appointed time arrives rather than lurking round a corner or whatever (I don't drive so I will usually be on foot).

A man in a state of high sexual anticipation sits alone in a park....and you do this in order not to draw attention to yourself...?

What do others do?

Where do you park?

Etc.

Years ago i used to dress like Frank Spencer and have a Roy Cropper off Corrie manbag but i found i was getting some strange looks so toned it down a bit and mainly dress casually nowadays but i really dont worry about this issue, its rarely been a problem, just be discreet and ensure you have the right flat/house number.

I usually park round the corner from the premises. I dont hang about outside the place, just straight in on time.

A man in a state of high sexual anticipation sits alone in a park....and you do this in order not to draw attention to yourself...?

I usually bring a book.

I usually dress in a 1940's home guard uniform,and shout "They don't like it up em Mr Manering".Seriously though i just try to act normal ,after all if i was just visiting a mate i wouldn't give it a thought.

The worst situation is viiting a lady for the first time when you don't know exactly where to go.When you have been before time things so you can arrive, park, get out of the car and walk straight in,you hope.

I just dress as I would normally and just be myself.

But mind you once when was going into a parlour via the entrance at the back, did see another punter walk out in builders/plumbers clothes. He even had a belt around his waist with tools in it. Wouldn't have known if he was there for a shag or actually to fix something.

Haha, I love it when a plan comes together :)

As others have said, I just walk confidently up to the door, and take the same approach when I leave. I don;t drive, and I normally dress smart-casual. I have a problem that I have a dread of being late for anything, so I normally arrive in the vicinity way too early, and find myself wandering around local bookshops or supermarkets, or staring at estate agents' windows, to avoid standing furtively across the road to the apartment glancing at my watch every 30 seconds!

What do others do?

Where do you park?

Etc.

I generally park around the corner, preferable near other cars.

I generally approach "with a purpose" rather than looking furtive which is probably more suspicious.

Leaving discreetly is important too.

Whatever you do don't conspicuously check your fly as you leave.

Having said that, it is, of course, a bad idea to leave with your flies open or your bits hanging out.

I know this is a thread for the guys but I always turn up for bookings in tight white mini skirts with my stocking tops on show and an ill fitting bra with condoms casually tucked in the top for all to see. Sometimes I keep the money in my stocking top too so any passer by could notice. I find this way nobody pays me any heed at all.................. :D

I know this is a thread for the guys but I always turn up for bookings in tight white mini skirts with my stocking tops on show and an ill fitting bra with condoms casually tucked in the top for all to see. Sometimes I keep the money in my stocking top too so any passer by could notice. I find this way nobody pays me any heed at all.................. :D

Well, in Manchester Leoh that's not surprising. :lol:

(Sorry Mancunians. :P )

Well, in Manchester Leoh that's not surprising. :lol:

(Sorry Mancunians. :P )

Yep, blend right in..... :P

Hi Leoh

Wasn't meant to be, but thanks for the input.

Do you wear bright red lipstick and chew gum?

Hi Leoh

Wasn't meant to be, but thanks for the input.

Do you wear bright red lipstick and chew gum?

Oh yes, and I often stop in the hotel lobby and ask passers by if they are 'looking for a date'. Also it is very important i never stay for longer than an hour as i find it hard to go this long without a fix...... :o:D

In all seriousness though, preparation is key for me. If it is a hotel, I always ask the client beforehand where the lifts are so I can head straight for them with purpose in my stride as if I am any other hotel guest. I try and present a reasonably professional appearance for bookings (or casual if requested) but never he short skirts, I am happy to change when I arrive but imagine getting stopped in a trench coat and underwear!!!! When it comes to an outcall to a client's house, I usually present myself as a businesswoman, or at request jeans and casual clothes. I always check where to park, and check the colour of the front door as well. If I think I can't find the place, I would ring the client and check the details rather than wander aimlessly up and down the street.