Sarah Summers

Bad Breath

44 posts in this topic

Honestly!

How..... why..... on earth.. do some men think it is acceptable to come and see a lady with breath that smells like shit? For the life of me I will never understand this?

I had a regular client who had bad breath. He always liked to French kiss.. with tongues and the rest and it was always unpleasant for me, but because he was a nice man I put up with it. I saw him for a long time and it never improved. The last time I saw him, he got particularly passionate with the kissing, and I remember vividly that I wretched. How I was not sick I will never know. I knew that this would be his last appointment because I could not cope with things like that happening.

It does not matter how squeaky clean the punter is, if his mouth is rank, then it is the most revolting thing to expect a girl to accept, and how on earth don't they know their breath smells? I know I would. This puts a damper on the punt because how can you tell the client his mouth stinks without ruining what should be a good session?

BTW.. I am sure some girls are just as bad.

I couldn't agree more: before visiting a WG, I always make sure that my teeth are brushed; I gargle, suck mints, and have a last-minute mouthspray as I approach the door.

Most WGs are very conscious of their own oral hygiene: I'm not too fond of smokers, however. DFK can be less than a pleasant experience with the lingering flavour of nicotine

There are no excuses not to be clean smelling and tasting. I have punted with many WGs who smoke and to a non-smoker like me i can detect it on most ladies even if they have cleaned their teeth. Its rare that i have punted with a WG with bad breath not connected to smoking but it does put me off when i do or have.

I always have fresh breath spray which i use first and many WGs ask for a spray of with me when punting along with water which avoids getting a horrible dry mouth.

I think that is the worst thing a girl has to out up with. It is not just about cleaning and depends on whether you smoke and what you ate recently. The worst thing for me is to try and kiss a girl and to find that she is pulling back. As such I kind of leave it to the girl to decide how much kissing and how deep it goes and I always try to make sure I am fresh. Most girls I have met have fresh breath and it is obvious that they take precaution to be fresh. There have been the ones that don't smell too good but that is not common.

Honestly!

How..... why..... on earth.. do some men think it is acceptable to come and see a lady with breath that smells like shit? For the life of me I will never understand this?

I had a regular client who had bad breath. He always liked to French kiss.. with tongues and the rest and it was always unpleasant for me, but because he was a nice man I put up with it. I saw him for a long time and it never improved. The last time I saw him, he got particularly passionate with the kissing, and I remember vividly that I wretched. How I was not sick I will never know. I knew that this would be his last appointment because I could not cope with things like that happening.

It does not matter how squeaky clean the punter is, if his mouth is rank, then it is the most revolting thing to expect a girl to accept, and how on earth don't they know their breath smells? I know I would. This puts a damper on the punt because how can you tell the client his mouth stinks without ruining what should be a good session?

Honestly!

This is why I always say I have the utmost admiration for WGs coz if I was a WG there is NO WAY I would tolerate a client with bad breath and I think you should have cancelled the appointment when you noticed that this was the case.

i have a bottle of mouthwash in the car and use it just before a punt so hopefully ok.

have seen a few girls that are smokers but when your cock is hard it does not matter !!!

If you have a build up of plaque and or gum desease it isnt going to matter if you use a mouth wash as the smell will come back as the kissing progresses. Frequent trips to a dental hygenist is one way to ensure your breath always smalls nice.

Tonsil stones are a major cause of bad breath

thumbs up considering you had regained consciousness.

but there is not much of an excusse if he always has badbreath

Edited by reeve11

Honestly!

really honey? this be a problem for you, tell the customer or help the customer become a better man. is easy really in the life have many difficult time when have to tell true for somebody but maybe it hurt them. this kinda thing maybe you still learn from watch the tv. i think maybe is be problem for you have to grow up and not be talk the bad word and have some more class about what way for act with problem like this.

but when you talking this on punternet this sound more like a first time you start work and have that first experience of be with a man you not be know and feel different, smell and whole body skin is feeling the strange. what is point for talking and start this thread when you not change or learn or become better your job for win over this problem?

if you want be the professional yes you not be talk silly teen ager problem like this. if you serious for take that guy to another world then you have for give mind and body to feel horny and pleasure from do this kinda stuff. it should make you horny that you be french kiss and lick something dirty make you feel inside more horny...

time i get my bullet...:P

If you have a build up of plaque and or gum desease it isnt going to matter if you use a mouth wash as the smell will come back as the kissing progresses. Frequent trips to a dental hygenist is one way to ensure your breath always smalls nice.

not if you eat garlic :D

really honey? this be a problem for you, tell the customer or help the customer become a better man. is easy really in the life have many difficult time when have to tell true for somebody but maybe it hurt them. this kinda thing maybe you still learn from watch the tv. i think maybe is be problem for you have to grow up and not be talk the bad word and have some more class about what way for act with problem like this.

but when you talking this on punternet this sound more like a first time you start work and have that first experience of be with a man you not be know and feel different, smell and whole body skin is feeling the strange. what is point for talking and start this thread when you not change or learn or become better your job for win over this problem?

if you want be the professional yes you not be talk silly teen ager problem like this. if you serious for take that guy to another world then you have for give mind and body to feel horny and pleasure from do this kinda stuff. it should make you horny that you be french kiss and lick something dirty make you feel inside more horny...

Aisha, thamks for your comments. You clearly do not understand Engish or you would have understood exactly why I started this thread, but then I did come in on the thread about benchmarks so here I stand getting shot by you....LOL

My comments to your guy were that he was new and expected too much? Your comments on here are nothing short of sour grapes. But I will answer you........ To tell the client he has bad breath and I cannot kiss him would take the edge off a good punt. My bad was not saying anything before, but then I don't like confrontation. The point of the thread was to Educate.

Peace x

Aisha, thamks for your comments. You clearly do not understand Engish or you would have understood exactly why I started this thread, but then I did come in on the thread about benchmarks so here I stand getting shot by you....LOL

My comments to your guy were that he was new and expected too much? Your comments on here are nothing short of sour grapes. But I will answer you........ To tell the client he has bad breath and I cannot kiss him would take the edge off a good punt. My bad was not saying anything before, but then I don't like confrontation. The point of the thread was to Educate.

Peace x

What we have here is clash of cultures. An oriental service provider vs a British counterpart with totally different philosophies and approaches. You can even tell by the style of writing. One writes as she thinks, the other? Well more British way of not saying something!

Seems there is history behind the posts but without looking to the background I recognise the difference.

although i can clarify that this is definitely an issue for many people and i dont think any amount of experience ever prepares you for it! But what can you realistically do?!

x x x

although i can clarify that this is definitely an issue for many people and i dont think any amount of experience ever prepares you for it! But what can you realistically do?!

x x x

Hand the guy some mouthwash. :rolleyes:

Why not? Some of you state that you insist on a shower so why not some oral hygene too?

Peace x

My first thougt about Aishas' post was can we try that one agin in English?

Honestly!

ive just got to agree with you, bad breath and body odour, grr as i guy i worry so much about this, and some guys walk around ina vest and stink of it, i cant believe they cant smell themself, it should be a rule that every person that smells them has the right to name and shame, mind i did fancy a girl one time and got her in my car, god i couldn't wait to get her out, so bad body odour, my little rant and hope you never have the pleasure of a stinker again :)

I think its really unfair on the girl if the guy hasn't made the effort to be clean.

The girl makes alot of effort to be clean and presentable and its really not an excuse that you are paying the girl should put up with body odour or bad breath.

regarding what you should do about it, its a difficult one as every guy is different.

But I think sending him to the bathroom and politely pointing him towards the mouth wash would be within reason

I can't agree with Sarah or Aisha

Sarah thinks that to tell the guy would 'ruin the punt' and yet she allows him to continue to disgust not only her but people (clients, colleagues etc) in his 'other life' who couldn't possibly tell him. On top of this she proposes to avoid his bookings in future without him knowing why.

Aisha thinks she should put up with it because of some cultural submissiveness/acceptance.

He may not know!!! Kindly telling him would be a great service. The worst that could happen is he could be offended. The best is you could improve his life and prospects or at least make him more sensitive to his effect on others.

I have this problem. I avoid smelly food, try and drink more water, brush carefully and use mouthwash. Outside the girl's door and sometimes in the room, I crush up mints. I'm always surprised when parlours and independents don't have a bowl of mints on prominent display (but nearly bit down on a white glass pebble from a table decoration bowl at a well known MK flat near Staples!!!).

I will never forget the kindness of a senior boy at my boarding school who pointed out to me as a 13 year old that I should start using deodorant rather than leave me to become unpopular or bullied.

Daffon

Honestly!

Is it reasonable if I ask a WG to rinse their mouth with mouthwash before starting? I never punt before but if I do (outcall), I will shower, brush my teeth and mouthwash before I start. Hopefully it is not too much to ask the WG to shower with me and then rinse their mouth as well.

I am amazed at the rank odour of some punters as they undress in the changing room, some people have had a poor upbringing. What surprises me is that parlours with the exception of scorpios in Edinburgh, dont have big bottles of mouthwash in the bathroom. I always gargle pre punt, I imagine most regular punters do the same.

I can't agree with Sarah or Aisha

Sarah thinks that to tell the guy would 'ruin the punt' and yet she allows him to continue to disgust not only her but people (clients, colleagues etc) in his 'other life' who couldn't possibly tell him. On top of this she proposes to avoid his bookings in future without him knowing why.

Aisha thinks she should put up with it because of some cultural submissiveness/acceptance.

He may not know!!! Kindly telling him would be a great service. The worst that could happen is he could be offended. The best is you could improve his life and prospects or at least make him more sensitive to his effect on others.

I have this problem. I avoid smelly food, try and drink more water, brush carefully and use mouthwash. Outside the girl's door and sometimes in the room, I crush up mints. I'm always surprised when parlours and independents don't have a bowl of mints on prominent display (but nearly bit down on a white glass pebble from a table decoration bowl at a well known MK flat near Staples!!!).

I will never forget the kindness of a senior boy at my boarding school who pointed out to me as a 13 year old that I should start using deodorant rather than leave me to become unpopular or bullied.

Daffon

Okay.. to enlarge upon this - he did know he had bad breath, and commented upon it. He knew, and yet he wanted full on kissing. He said it was nerves that caused it, and he sometimes burped too, saying it was his tummy playing up through nerves. I stuck it out until I could stand it no longer.

Is it reasonable if I ask a WG to rinse their mouth with mouthwash before starting? I never punt before but if I do (outcall), I will shower, brush my teeth and mouthwash before I start. Hopefully it is not too much to ask the WG to shower with me and then rinse their mouth as well.

I don't shower with clients. When they come to mine I will always be freshly showered, hair done and a little make up. I don't do 'bad hair days' ! I will probably be wearing something nice too. My breath will always be fresh and sweet.

I am amazed at the rank odour of some punters as they undress in the changing room, some people have had a poor upbringing. What surprises me is that parlours with the exception of scorpios in Edinburgh, dont have big bottles of mouthwash in the bathroom. I always gargle pre punt, I imagine most regular punters do the same.

Whereas my experiences on the swinging scene and at parties is its thankfully rare for a punter or indeed woman be her a WG or not to smell or have bad breath. One of the two party providers i go to supply mouthwash in all toilets/bathrooms and did/do supply mints in the action rooms, which is reflected in the overall price, at the other i have to bring my own. :)

Daffon

Aisha said she should tell the guy.