Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bosmanbrwn

August Of Maida Vale

7 posts in this topic

Have been tempted to see August off AAgirls and other sites but have read a few recent negative reviews, was wondering if the forum could confirm if these are one offs?

The info on the AAGirls site is (as usual) out of date: August was once based in Maida Vale, but has been working from Tottenham Court Road for a while now.

She has 18 FRs on here, 16 of them positive. August has been discussed on a number of threads here (just do a search) as a 'hit-or-miss' girl. She has always been a big 'hit' for me, but some punters don't have the same taste for her rather improvised and scatty style of hospitality, e. g. she likes to crack jokes a lot.

Time management is certainly not her strong point, so bookings with August can get delayed or cancelled. Always have a Plan B.

I had a couple of cracking punts with her

Agree she's a bit scatty but that is part of the charm

Have been tempted to see August off AAgirls and other sites but have read a few recent negative reviews, was wondering if the forum could confirm if these are one offs?

Had 2 bookings with August

One where she was very tired, behaving quite oddly yet still horny and I came twice nevertheless

The other she was well rested, very witty, very horny, extremely skilled and left me very satisfied indeed

My advice would be to see her at a reasonable hour of the day, probably midweek so that you get the best of her - as August on form is one of the best there is B) !

Had 2 bookings with August

One where she was very tired, behaving quite oddly yet still horny and I came twice nevertheless

The other she was well rested, very witty, very horny, extremely skilled and left me very satisfied indeed

My advice would be to see her at a reasonable hour of the day, probably midweek so that you get the best of her - as August on form is one of the best there is B) !

+1. I have had 3 great visits. There is nothing formulaic about August's service!

I think with August you have to see her regularly to get the best out of your meetings . The more she knows the punter the better she feels , relaxed, what to expect, enjoys herself more .

She is putting out some new photos soon she tells me . Let's look forward to those then ,although no pics can show how she works in the room . August is a true professional girl who is up with the best TG in London today .

I recently entered her for the TG watersports championship were she showed great effort and a willingness to compete . She is a lot of fun .

She suggested I change my career and become a photographer after I took some pics of her bum covered with my sperm . Don't dismiss this girl .

Let's hope August doesn't mix up the two sets of photos when she sends them to her agencies. ;)