wyounger

What Is A 'perversion'

60 posts in this topic

When I began to punt most WGs would not even kiss, and usually took pride in never cumming. Very few did A or CIM. Things have improved and much more is on offer, including services previously frowned on, some of which are not for me such as pissing and shitting. For example, despite the general disapproval of BB in these forums, I am often offered it in quite established places, and BB parties or gang bangs can be found advertised on PN let alone A****W***. Ffrom the discussions about legal age you could suspect that quite a few here would be happy to go with a 17 year old. I personally consider violence such as whipping or being whipped is a perversion, but I know lots live for it.

So what does count as a perversion these days?

When I began to punt most WGs would not even kiss, and usually took pride in never cumming. Very few did A or CIM. Things have improved and much more is on offer, including services previously frowned on, some of which are not for me such as pissing and shitting. For example, despite the general disapproval of BB in these forums, I am often offered it in quite established places, and BB parties or gang bangs can be found advertised on PN let alone A****W***. Ffrom the discussions about legal age you could suspect that quite a few here would be happy to go with a 17 year old. I personally consider violence such as whipping or being whipped is a perversion, but I know lots live for it.

So what does count as a perversion these days?

Firstly and crucially its subjective to the individuals viewpoint, so whats perverted for some might not be for others.

Secondly if its adults and consentual its up to the person what they get up to, its their business, personally i find hardsports/shitting incomprehensible as i do blood letting but if that floats someones boat then it just shows people get their kicks in different ways. :)

A perversion is anything other people do that you don't enjoy.

The list is endless.

Men who wear my frillies and take a blonde wig out of their

briefcase..... men who lie back and masturbate while telling

me of their childhood introduction to sex with a female family

member (fantasy or fact, who knows?) .... men who ask for a hand

up their backside...... as I said the list goes on.

It is all perversion to some but perfectly normal to me and many

others.

"Perverted", like deviant has a negative undertone, but the same semantics as "kinky". They are all sexual activities that diverge from the vanilla. The things I enjoy are kinky, the things I don't like but don't dislike are perverted, and things I dislike are deviant.

Perversion for me is anyone wanting sex with underage girls or boys. As far as all the kinky stuff goes I think if the couple are happy to that then its ok and not perverse everyone has different tastes.

Shelly

"Perverted", like deviant has a negative undertone, but the same semantics as "kinky". They are all sexual activities that diverge from the vanilla. The things I enjoy are kinky, the things I don't like but don't dislike are perverted, and things I dislike are deviant.

I think I would put perverted and deviant the other way round but it is an irregular verb:

I am kinky, you are deviant, he is perverted.

Ive witnessed the act where a girl suffocates a punter to within seconds of him stopping breathing.Its been his request.

Maybe not perverted but fucking dangerous in my opinion

I feel very boring, although my incomprehension to the love of hardsports is that fact poo is nasty but can understand watersports as pee is nearly sterile (from a healthy person).

So if someone likes hardsports I personally would say pervert (in my eyes it is too nasty), but watersports is just kinky.

Still i'll stick what i know, doing it doggy!

I'm with Mr Leno, perverted is coming from inverted, i.e. opposite. Something I like but you don't. Things that can be done but are not for everyone, as opposed to things that should never be done.

Perversion for me is anyone wanting sex with underage girls or boys. As far as all the kinky stuff goes I think if the couple are happy to that then its ok and not perverse everyone has different tastes.

Shelly

The same goes for me.

The same goes for me.

I think 'perversion' is entirely subjective. The true definition of it is -something that is abnormal. What is abnormal to one person is perfectly ok to another depraved individual...lol

Shelly

Not everyone agrees, not even the law; in much of Europe sex with youngsters down to 13 (Spain) is legal and regarded as OK. Even here in Scotland sex with a willing 13 year old is not rape (though not legal). So is one thing a perversion in one country but not in the next?

A perversion is something that you wouldn't tell your wife/mother/best friends that you enjoy doing.

A perversion is something that you wouldn't tell your wife/mother/best friends that you enjoy doing.

Would you care to enlarge??

:D

Edited by Sarah Summers

This is quite an interesting question to me.

I assume the original meaning has religious connotations which would pretty much determine no sexual activity is justifiable unless the objective is procreation, which therefore makes almost everyone in a modern culture a "pervert".

So of course it has to be subjective.

We could say a perversion is to lead astray morally, but whose morality, which of course differs from criminality.

That would leave me to believe there are actually no perverted acts, it is a tabloid term. There are acts which break the law and we deem wrong, as there are acts which are acceptable within consenting partners. That is, it isn't up to me to impose my morality on others in deeming what they do a perversion, I can live by my moral code, but not inflict it upon others, which is different to abiding by the law.

Would you care to enlarge??

:D

Let's just say gerbils have something to do with it.;)

Armageddon!

Gerbils should be the Punternet Corollary of Godwins Law.

Pragmatically, I regard something as a perversion if I cannot entertain it as a fantasy. For me this means children, animals, corpses and anything involving pain or feces. I wouldn't regard being attracted by underage teenagers as a perversion, but as something that is properly illegal. I have no desire to try sex with a man, but I don't see it as a perversion, as we can all recognise that some members of our own sex are physically attractice, and from there the leap to desiring them is a fairly gentle one. (Note: entertaining something as a fantasy and actually wanting to do it are two very different things.)

I just wee'd myself a little bit from laughing so much.

Armageddon!!

Armageddon?

ROTFLMAO

Understand the conjugation of verbs:

I like something special

You are a bit odd

He is a pervert