Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dartagnan

Ship Girl Frustraion

29 posts in this topic

I live in a small village on outskirts of a larger town. It only has one little co-op supermarket, more of a corner shop really. A few months ago a MILFish Polish woman started working there. We got to chatting at checkout each time I popped in and she was there, nothing flirty just jokey stuff, but she certainly has a twinkle in her eye. Then about a month ago I punted in a parlour in the town. The place has a reception area where the girls sit and three rooms upstairs. Only two girls were free so chose one and went upstairs with her. When we finished was walking out through the reception and who is there in black basque and stockings but the MILF from the co-op looking very sexy. There's no avoiding her so she gives me a big smile. Now when I see her in the shop she is very flirty and gives me sly knowing winks. Passing her in the aisle the other day as she was shelf stacking she rubbed her bum against me. I'm sure she's up for a bit of private business with me after work as I live locally but I can never get the opportunity to ask her as the shop is always busy. Anything similar happened to anyone, any suggestions...

I dream of a scenario like that - my advice, tax that ass like the government!

Take my advice and run her through with your pink rapier.

It works for me every time.

maybe she had an itchy arse.....

Ok, i guess i am jealous!

Got a thing for Polish girls at the moment.

Arrive at the checkout with a basket containing;

Condoms

Bottle of wine

Boys magazine

Tell her you can only afford two items and which one she thinks you should put back on the shelf. :rolleyes:

Edited by Corus Boy

Jammy git. ask her out and see how it develops - either she will see it as an appointment or a date. Either way it will be fun. Alternatively see her next time you go to the parlour. Will make your shopping trips even more fun.

Dream of a scenario like that - would love to discover a girl i fancy working as a WG or getting my leg over with a civilian with the incentive of a few notes.

..... a civilian with the incentive of a few notes.

...otherwise known as a prostitute :rolleyes:

yes - but one who does it for the first time (eg I'm trying to persuade a girl to sleep with me and she's humming and haahing so i offer her a small "gift" which clinches the deal. Bizarrely this appeals to me more than her just saying yes!).

oh you meant "shop girl frustration"

Damn,i was thinking how the hell do boats fit into this situation. Maybe she is a wren?, or lives on a barge?

Need sleep!

Go to the parlour, book her, if you click, get her number. Lots of parlour girls are willing to see clients elsewhere. Like others I would love to walk into the parlour and find a girl I knew from the supermarket or wherever, on shift, it hasnt happened yet

Thank god you worked it out. I admit in hindsight it wasn't difficult, but it was certainly in my blindspot.

To the OP, this isn't "frustration", it's opportunity ;) .

If it were me, when I first saw her in the front waiting area in the parlour, I would have booked her for 5 minutes time, gone straight down the cashpoint, and came back for some horizontal Pole dancing.

Strike while the opportunity is there, as she might stop working locally and move to another place far away.

Get in there son.

so it would seem that opinion is divided on this one...... ;-)

Back before all the sisterhood started on the anti track, Suzanne Moore wrote a very tolerant piece about girls she called BOATS ( Bordering on a tart )

less absolutism and more nuance please

You need to fuck her!

lol....! Any Co-op i see i'm gunna pop in....!

Back before all the sisterhood started on the anti track, Suzanne Moore wrote a very tolerant piece about girls she called BOATS ( Bordering on a tart )

less absolutism and more nuance please

I remember that. The difference is that BOATs do not get paid in cash, they just get lots of un-negotiated treats and expenses. Once there is a straight deal for cash the line has been crossed. I don't think Suzanne Moore thought very highly of the BOATs.

I remember that. The difference is that BOATs do not get paid in cash, they just get lots of un-negotiated treats and expenses. Once there is a straight deal for cash the line has been crossed. I don't think Suzanne Moore thought very highly of the BOATs.

it was in no way "in Praise of BOATS" or the very upright hostesses who ensure there are one or two around.

But I constantly surprised by the insistence on here that the line is 100% clear. Our strongest argument against the antis is that the industry is not monochrome, one size fits all but full of nuance and ambiguity that defies simple definition.

That's not 'an insistence on here'. That's just me. I see it black and white. The moment you accept money for sex, you become a prostitute.

it was in no way "in Praise of BOATS" or the very upright hostesses who ensure there are one or two around.

But I constantly surprised by the insistence on here that the line is 100% clear. Our strongest argument against the antis is that the industry is not monochrome, one size fits all but full of nuance and ambiguity that defies simple definition.

And that is including all the anomalies... human error, misunderstanding, and ignorance and some...

Damn,i was thinking how the hell do boats fit into this situation. Maybe she is a wren?, or lives on a barge?

Need sleep!

When i just read this threads title i thought it was going to be about a WG stuck on a ship being unable to fully get away from the punter who has paid for a cruise. ;)

That's not 'an insistence on here'. That's just me. I see it black and white. The moment you accept money for sex, you become a prostitute.

I agree 100%, it is a black and white issue for me also, as is punters that pay even if its for a massage and a HE, its a punt in my opinion. :)

A cruise - what exalted circles you move in Smiths - closest i would get to a cruise would be a shag by and smelly old canal ( and I don't mean in Venice!!!!). Although it must be said my grandad who worked on the doocks would tell me tales of how women were smuggled onto ships as they were unloaded.

Edited by bigjohn9

A cruise - what exalted circles you move in Smiths - closest i would get to a cruise would be a shag by and smelly old canal ( and I don't mean in Venice!!!!).

A cruise is one of my ideas of hell but there was a recent thread about cruises so i thought it might be about that. I need to be able to get about not couped up on a ship, and i dont like the sea apart from dipping my feet in from the beach. :D:)

A cruise is one of my ideas of hell but there was a recent thread about cruises so i thought it might be about that. I need to be able to get about not couped up on a ship, and i dont like the sea apart from dipping my feet in from the beach. :D:)

With you there Smiths - if we were meant to be in the sea God would have given us gills.