Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smiths

Sharing Information?

37 posts in this topic

Guys, if you share information on your punting on Pnet why do you do so, for what reasons? If you dont, why not?

Is sharing punting information a good thing or a bad thing?

What do YOU get out of sharing information?

Ladies, does punters sharing information on Pnet help you get business, have no affect or is or can it be a hindrance in your experiences?

Guys, if you share information on your punting on Pnet why do you do so, for what reasons? If you dont, why not?

Ladies, does punters sharing information on Pnet help you get business, have no affect or is or can it be a hindrance in your experiences?

I very rarely, if ever, start a thread in which I share information, but if someone is asking a question or looking for inform ation I try to help if I can. Also, if I'm going to a particular area of the country, or going to meet a partricular girl for the first time, I often search the forums here.

Not sure why I don't initiaite sharing, I've never realy thought about it. I suppose I've never had any disastrous experiences, and if I have a really good one I write a FR, which is there for people if they're looking at that girl.

I very rarely, if ever, start a thread in which I share information, but if someone is asking a question or looking for inform ation I try to help if I can. Also, if I'm going to a particular area of the country, or going to meet a partricular girl for the first time, I often search the forums here.

Not sure why I don't initiaite sharing, I've never realy thought about it. I suppose I've never had any disastrous experiences, and if I have a really good one I write a FR, which is there for people if they're looking at that girl.

Like others, I suspect, i dont reccomend or even mention by name, my favourite, or regular, however always happy to advise others on other aspects of this punting life. And when on occasions I have been ripped off, make an effort to publicise the girls name etc. Have only started doing this in the last few months, wish others would name and shame more often. Pretending everthing is wonderful in the punting garden is pointless. Why should girls with a terrible attitude to the job, make a single penny.

Like others, I suspect, i dont reccomend or even mention by name, my favourite, or regular, however always happy to advise others on other aspects of this punting life. And when on occasions I have been ripped off, make an effort to publicise the girls name etc. Have only started doing this in the last few months, wish others would name and shame more often. Pretending everthing is wonderful in the punting garden is pointless. Why should girls with a terrible attitude to the job, make a single penny.

In my experience and, I suspect others, I only write up FRs on here and the aubergine site if the meeting has been good. The reason? If I write a poor meeting up, I leave myself open to blackmail as the SP has my mobile number.

To me this means that the FRs are biased and do not include a fair proportion of reports of bad meetings.

If you are writing FRs, then "you are sharing information on pnet" which you have initiated. It doesn't have to be in a forum thread to be shared.

Edited by Northwinds

In my experience and, I suspect others, I only write up FRs on here and the aubergine site if the meeting has been good. The reason? If I write a poor meeting up, I leave myself open to blackmail as the SP has my mobile number.

But surely it's only the number of your punting mobile she has? What can any WG do with that? Negative FRs are the MOST important aspect of this site imho.

But surely it's only the number of your punting mobile she has? What can any WG do with that? Negative FRs are the MOST important aspect of this site imho.

Agree that they are important, probably more important that positive reports, but I don't have a punting mobile. I sort of had, but the Missus saw it and I had to tell her that it was a present for her Mum, don't worry, it was before I had ever used it!

Agree that they are important, probably more important that positive reports, but I don't have a punting mobile. I sort of had, but the Missus saw it and I had to tell her that it was a present for her Mum, don't worry, it was before I had ever used it!

Aha ! I too dabbled with a separate phone for a while, but it became obvious it would get spotted at some point, so I ditched it. I now carry my punting sim in the battery compartment of my only mobile phone and switch sims when I am punting. Simple and almost guaranteed to be undetectable.

I would have thought if you are married and use only the one phone, you would worry about those "marketing" texts that underworked girls sometimes send ("hi missed u lots. If u cum & c me 2nite, u get £10 discount"). Thankfully they are rare, but it would be pain if one arrived whilst your phone was on charge in the kitchen whilst your wife was cooking dinner (sorry for the gender stereotype lol).

Aha ! I too dabbled with a separate phone for a while, but it became obvious it would get spotted at some point, so I ditched it. I now carry my punting sim in the battery compartment of my only mobile phone and switch sims when I am punting. Simple and almost guaranteed to be undetectable.

Pain in the arse though - and with the high cost of calls on a PAYG I found I was always running out of credit and having to top up, which can also look suspicious if a receipt is found. The other pitfall - which I came close to falling into - is forgetting that you have your punting SIM installed and calling home or your partners mobile, then having to explain how come you are calling from an unknown number.

I would have thought if you are married and use only the one phone, you would worry about those "marketing" texts that underworked girls sometimes send ("hi missed u lots. If u cum & c me 2nite, u get £10 discount"). Thankfully they are rare, but it would be pain if one arrived whilst your phone was on charge in the kitchen whilst your wife was cooking dinner (sorry for the gender stereotype lol).

I've never ever received one of those.

Back on topic - it is satisfying for me to be able to recommend girls/women who provide a really good service, especially if it is to fellow punters who i know will treat them courteously and not mess them around.

On negative FRs - I could never bring myself to write one. However miffed I might be at wasting money (that I can afford to lose, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this) that is as nothing compared to what a WG who is clearly not comfortable with what she is doing must be going through. I have however mentioned negative aspects in one-on-one PMs or in the chatroom.

Most times when I've had a less than satisfactory experience it's been at a parlour, and the girl in question has disappeared off the rota very soon afterwards anyway.

Edited by Vin DaLoo

I very definitely agree that more punters should name and shame and since i joined here i have noticed a steady trend towards punters not doing this despite receiving bad service or being ripped-off/scammed. They post their experience but decide not to name and shame so it doesnt inform punters who to avoid, it becomes a getting it off their chest exercise, but ultimately it is of course up to the punter if he wishes to name and shame.

My view is praise good providers and slam and condemn the bad. A view i have read on here which i find worrying is some punters are reluctant to name and shame in case it hurts the SPs future business. If they offered good service this wouldnt happen (unless its malicious in which case they should inform Galahad assuming they read and know about Pnet) so to me its 100% the SPs responsibility for not offering good service and if it were to lead to less future business then improve or find another job is my thinking and in cases of rip-offs/scams, good if it leads to less business at least from those that know about Pnet. Pnet exists to share experiences good or bad in my opinion. I do think some punters through embarrassment dont post about their negative experiences preferring to sweep them under the carpet and forget about them which i can understand but its not helping the next punter who might, just might be reading this forum and which would save him the same experience. :)

Bit off topic - I thought about getting a 2nd mobile strictly for punting but with nothing to hide, thought it a waste of money. After the sms i got the following day after my (bad) first punt i was kicking myself. Especially since i wanted to warn people but did not want to deal with the hassle of changing my number if it came to that. So far it hasn't.

Still I have now only seen indie girls recommended on here. Either FR or from the forums. And not been disappointed!

Absolutely agree with the need for more bad experiences being reported. There seems to be so many good WG's out there it makes sense to keep business going their way.

There is also the difference between a straight up stay away from this girl to an experience that could be improved. As punters may have different thresholds of what is acceptable.

At worst a punter can still see the girl but know what to expect i.e great oral/A-level/sex but be wary of the dog/No DFK/guy with hammer/ or hates to be touched.

Edited by Antec81

For me it is a need to vent. I slept with a couple of pros during a very drunken trip to eastern Europe about 10 years ago and one of my friends STILL brings it up, usually at the most inappropriate moment. Recounting my stories on here to an anonymous audience is the perfect way.

Another part is wanting to let people know where the good places to go (and the fun ladies to see) are.

To me this means that the FRs are biased and do not include a fair proportion of reports of bad meetings.

That is quite sad. Having said that I don't think punters should be pressurised into writing reviews by the ladies they see or by other punters. The money exchanged does not include a review levy.

The Fr system is open to abuse by odd punters who write reviews because they want to hurt a lady. I wonder if they ever think they are damaging her business when they do this - or perhaps they do?

If I was a punter I would only review the very good times, and the very bad. This would include misrepresentation on the part of the lady - if it were bait and switch or if she did not look like her photos.

As far as services is concerned, that is a grey area, because where the lady may promise a service on her webpages such as OWO, if the guy is not clean down there, or some other valid reason such as something odd occurring on behalf of the client and it is out of her control; and she does not deliver the service, then that is between the lady and her client, and not for publication IMHO, especially if nobody else has complained, but then again like I say - it is a grey area.

The 'run of the mill' punt when it is neither good nor bad is uninformative.

That is quite sad. Having said that I don't think punters should be pressurised into writing reviews by the ladies they see or by other punters. The money exchanged does not include a review levy.

The Fr system is open to abuse by odd punters who write reviews because they want to hurt a lady. I wonder if they ever think they are damaging her business when they do this - or perhaps they do?

If I was a punter I would only review the very good times, and the very bad. This would include misrepresentation on the part of the lady - if it were bait and switch or if she did not look like her photos.

As far as services is concerned, that is a grey area, because where the lady may promise a service on her webpages such as OWO, if the guy is not clean down there, or some other valid reason such as something odd occurring on behalf of the client and it is out of her control; and she does not deliver the service, then that is between the lady and her client, and not for publication IMHO, especially if nobody else has complained, but then again like I say - it is a grey area.

The 'run of the mill' punt when it is neither good nor bad is uninformative.

The irony is if your honest as a punter and are bait and switched so leave due to this without money exchanging hands you cant do a FR under Pnets rules. A big flaw in the system to my mind. :)

Guess, I'm old school..didn't start punting until 2005. The thoughts of doing a field report on a lady never crossed my mind. I was taught that whatever happens between two adults was a private matter and should stay that way. In the early years, only one lady asked if I file Frs. I replied no and asked if she wanted one filed. She stated that she doesn't like Frs and preferred none be filed. Her wishes were respected.

Currently seeing two ladies on a regular basis. One doesn't want Frs, the other is semi-retired. The retired lady has pulled all her advertising from the various forums and websites. She still sees a few of her regular clients, but doesn't see any new clients.

I can see where Frs and Pnet discussions can be helpful or hurting to a lady in this profession. For the ladies just starting..they need a few good reports to kick start their career.. one bad Fr can end her career quickly. The punters need

Frs and discussion groups to prevent the ocassional bad punt. On most Fr type sites there are mostly positive reports and very few negative.

Edited by moose01

I have learned from speaking to clients that the pnet grapevine is alive, well and flourishing on the subject of information sharing. Sometimes with the truth....sometimes with complete bullshit in a pathetic attempt to bring a girls or agencies business to its knee,s...thankfully most guy,s think with their big brain when reading random unsolicited pm,s.xx

I very definitely agree that more punters should name and shame and since i joined here i have noticed a steady trend towards punters not doing this despite receiving bad service or being ripped-off/scammed. They post their experience but decide not to name and shame so it doesnt inform punters who to avoid, it becomes a getting it off their chest exercise, but ultimately it is of course up to the punter if he wishes to name and shame.

My view is praise good providers and slam and condemn the bad. A view i have read on here which i find worrying is some punters are reluctant to name and shame in case it hurts the SPs future business. If they offered good service this wouldnt happen (unless its malicious in which case they should inform Galahad assuming they read and know about Pnet) so to me its 100% the SPs responsibility for not offering good service and if it were to lead to less future business then improve or find another job is my thinking and in cases of rip-offs/scams, good if it leads to less business at least from those that know about Pnet. Pnet exists to share experiences good or bad in my opinion. I do think some punters through embarrassment dont post about their negative experiences preferring to sweep them under the carpet and forget about them which i can understand but its not helping the next punter who might, just might be reading this forum and which would save him the same experience. :)

alerting fellow punters to bad SPs is an important part of what PN should be doing. If you have a bad experience, tell people. I have named and shamed really bad SPs in the past, and will certainly do so again if the need arises. I posted about a girl (English Nymph Carly) who (presumably) double-booked herself, despite me calling the morning of the booking and confirming, and left me standing out in the rain. It turns out, from other members' posts, that she does this regularly - punters need to know, therefore, that there is a considerable risk involved in booking this particular girl. If SPs are worried about the impact on their business all they need to do is to improve their services and/or attitude.

Alerting fellow punters to bad SPs is an important part of what PN should be doing. If you have a bad experience, tell people. I have named and shamed really bad SPs in the past, and will certainly do so again if the need arises. I posted about a girl (English Nymph Carly) who (presumably) double-booked herself, despite me calling the morning of the booking and confirming, and left me standing out in the rain. It turns out, from other members' posts, that she does this regularly - punters need to know, therefore, that there is a considerable risk involved in booking this particular girl. If SPs are worried about the impact on their business all they need to do is to improve their services and/or attitude

Alerting fellow punters to bad SPs is an important part of what PN should be doing. If you have a bad experience, tell people. I have named and shamed really bad SPs in the past, and will certainly do so again if the need arises. I posted about a girl (English Nymph Carly) who (presumably) double-booked herself, despite me calling the morning of the booking and confirming, and left me standing out in the rain. It turns out, from other members' posts, that she does this regularly - punters need to know, therefore, that there is a considerable risk involved in booking this particular girl. If SPs are worried about the impact on their business all they need to do is to improve their services and/or attitude

As I said, there is also a fair amount of bullshit flying from pm to pm sometimes. If you think all punters are truthtellers or never bias or dont ever pass on other peoples untrue gossip via the punternet grapevine then you are naive I am afraid. Yes of course it is for infomation sharing and I dont for a second believe that the majority of people on here pass on untrue info...but there is an element there, just because you have had some bad experiences does not mean that every sp complained about is actually so.

No worries here. Just stating a fact. Unless of course the punters who tell me about some of the pm's they have had spammed to them are lying, which would just back up my point anyway lol.x

The irony is if your honest as a punter and are bait and switched so leave due to this without money exchanging hands you cant do a FR under Pnets rules. A big flaw in the system to my mind. :)

I am sure there is a way around that one smiths.. I can't be 100% on it but I think I have seen reviews where the punter said £1 changed hands.

Bit off topic - I thought about getting a 2nd mobile strictly for punting but with nothing to hide, thought it a waste of money. After the sms i got the following day after my (bad) first punt i was kicking myself. Especially since i wanted to warn people but did not want to deal with the hassle of changing my number if it came to that. So far it hasn't.

Still I have now only seen indie girls recommended on here. Either FR or from the forums. And not been disappointed!

Absolutely agree with the need for more bad experiences being reported. There seems to be so many good WG's out there it makes sense to keep business going their way.

There is also the difference between a straight up stay away from this girl to an experience that could be improved. As punters may have different thresholds of what is acceptable.

At worst a punter can still see the girl but know what to expect i.e great oral/A-level/sex but be wary of the dog/No DFK/guy with hammer/ or hates to be touched.

Easy answer to that one - just get a second SIM card? Cheap and cheerful :)

I still do FR's sometimes, but use targeted forum threads such as the ones on black or asian girls as a main resource now, plus comments from posters especially those whose opinions are reliable. You guys know who you are. Respect.

I agree that negatives as well as positives should be reported on Fr's and in forums. It doesn't often happen to me but I'll say what I see for the sake of others.

Punting is a glorious hobby when it's going well, but a bad or poor punt can be incredibly dissatisfying because of the money and time lost to it.

I note at least two punters have posted with concerns about being hassled and one blackmailed by WGs if they were to post about their negative punts.

These scenarios have never happened to me or any punter i know and it isnt a subject that is posted about on here much which it would of been in my opinion if it were a regular occurence. The WG doesnt know unless you tell her that you are using a dedicated punting phone so if hassling and blackmail were rife punters who do use a dedicated punting phone or sim would of experienced this and posted about it. It might happen on occassion but i think it must be rare.

Most WGs dont know about Pnet anyway so wouldnt hassle you or blackmail you as they might not know you had posted a negative FR/forum thread/post plus blackmail is a very serious offence and i dont believe most WGs/ Establishments would risk doing it.

If concerned which i am not as its very unlikely to happen i would use a dedicated punting phone/sim, i most certainly wouldnt not post about a bad punt in case of these scenarios. I have read a few posts where punters wont post about bad Establishment punts in case the Establishment blacklists them. I wonder how many Establishments do this, my guess is very few unless they believe the punter is lying but i might be wrong of course, i rarely return to an Establishment where i have experienced a bad punt personally but obviously those that go to Agencies regularly do sometimes.

Edited by smiths

As i posted i think this a highly unlikely scenario and easily got round by buying and using a seperate punting phone/sim.

I dont think most FR authors think like you on this issue so where you say FRs are biased i dont think thats a major reason why they are biased. They are biased in my opinion because some perhaps many punters dont want to post about bad punts maybe through embarrassment or they simply want to forget about them and move on which i understand. Others i know of feel like Vin. :)

Edited by smiths

You know... the review system is invaluable when you are doing research on a certain lady, but it's not the be all and end all. It is helpful in some cases and deliberately misleading in others because it is not a fool proof system. Too many people set store by it, and rely on it as their only source of info. There is no rule that you should review every lady you see. When the punt is over and paid for, then it's over.

If you feel sufficiently moved to write about the encounter then it should be because the earth moved for you :D or you wanted the ground to open up and swallow you :D

If there was a rule book about reviews it might read something like this.

!. Only review if you think it will be helpful to others

2. Only review if the punt was outstanding or really bad

3. Only review if you feel others should know something about the lady which is not there on her site

4. Only review if you were ripped off

5 Please think about the repercussions if you review a lady with negatives as it may harm her livelihood especially if the negatives were down to lack of chemistry and not lack of services.

6. Remember a review is only your opinion and may not reflect the opinion of others.

7. Please review responsibly.