worldpunter

Sorry, Wrong Number....

9 posts in this topic

Looking for someone to visit tomorrow , so this morning I quickly wrote down on a piece of paper an agency number that is not in my phone.

This afternoon called the number and went direct to voicemail. Now not being shy ,I left my name, services looking for and expecting, booking time, 1 hour incall, and asked by name the reception to call me back.

Two hours past and no reply. Right, now I'm gonna call back and have a go at the poor customer service, or is it that they still have my number on no-call back after a dispute about 2 years ago....

Better check the number again first though ,me thinks. It was the wrong number I called and left my message.

So now I await some angry dad calling me to ask why I left such filth in his daughters mailbox ? [ worst case outcome ] or other messages.

I do not use a punting phone .

[ on a brighter note ,called the correct number about half hour ago, reception promptly answered, took my booking and will text me address in morning ]

:D

This afternoon called the number and went direct to voicemail.

So now I await some angry dad calling me to ask why I left such filth in his daughters mailbox ? [ worst case outcome ] or other messages.

You will tell us just how the Mother Superior responds to your enquiry, won't you? (You'll presumably be having tea with your mother on one side, and your wife on the other when the call comes?)

No one checks their voicemail. Don't worry about it.

Wrong numbers!

Wrong doors!

All part of the excitement of punting :rolleyes:

Looking for someone to visit tomorrow , so this morning I quickly wrote down on a piece of paper an agency number that is not in my phone.

This afternoon called the number and went direct to voicemail. Now not being shy ,I left my name, services looking for and expecting, booking time, 1 hour incall, and asked by name the reception to call me back.

Two hours past and no reply. Right, now I'm gonna call back and have a go at the poor customer service, or is it that they still have my number on no-call back after a dispute about 2 years ago....

Better check the number again first though ,me thinks. It was the wrong number I called and left my message.

I do not use a punting phone .

[ on a brighter note ,called the correct number about half hour ago, reception promptly answered, took my booking and will text me address in morning ]

:D

I am obsessive about checking and rechecking SPs numbers after making a cunt of myself years ago ringing a non-WG by accident, and i had the owner of a party provider texting me a few years ago thinking i was his estranged wife, the twat had clicked on my number by mistake and was pledging undying love, i hadnt stored his number so it did cross my mind that i had an admirer, sadly not. :D;)

On my work phone I have checked my text messages and found:

"For fukks sake mate the wife won't let me out all weekend!"

"Will be at yours at five Davey and will being the beers

if you bring the sarnies, havent been fishin for yonks" Yonks is an expression meaning a long time :rolleyes:

"The fridge won't fit in the back of the car dad I thought it would but no way hosay"

and many more.......... which is a good reason to have a punting phone I think! :P

On my work phone I have checked my text messages and found:

"For fukks sake mate the wife won't let me out all weekend!"

"Will be at yours at five Davey and will being the beers

if you bring the sarnies, havent been fishin for yonks" Yonks is an expression meaning a long time :rolleyes:

"The fridge won't fit in the back of the car dad I thought it would but no way hosay"

and many more.......... which is a good reason to have a punting phone I think! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one checks their voicemail. Don't worry about it.

I guess because the NOTW will have already listened to it and deleted it :rolleyes:

Would be funny if it was an old girl who has no idea what your on about and rings you back lol. How graphic was the voice mail you left?