Milesandmiles

Chinese Health Shop In Croydon

10 posts in this topic

Came across a Chinese Medicine place in Croydon in the pedestrianised St George's Walk - not part of a chain like a Be Health or Everwell. I haven't been in the area for a while, and certainly not in the shopping centre. Very quiet, discreet. Apparently it's been open for two years. Booked in for a £35 one-hour massage. Girl on the door saw to me, and is the only person working there. Late twenties, maybe early thirties in white coat. Not unattractive and very pleasant.

Had fantastic massage, fully undraped, no towel. Some kneading of the arse, brushing of the balls, Turned me over, and did lower stomach workout, inner thighs. Naturally I had 'pitched a tent', which I could see she had noticed. I made a comment that I was enjoying it too much and she giggled, totally unfazed by it. Then, of course, nothing! Ha. All over. However, while I was there she had to leave the room at least four times for a couple of seconds in the hour to tell other punters that had come in to come back later. So clearly it's a popular place. And blokes being blokes I am not sure they'd be coming back without something extra. My gut feeing is that regulars might be rewarded, Could be my wishful thinking. I have 'previous' on being left high and dry in the borough of Croydon.

Has anyone else tried this place out and had any luck? Or is it strictly legit?

Did you give small tip?

Have found if I like somewhere and plan going back a small tip can help them try harder next time to get bigger tip ;/)

Was in Croydon yesterday and paid this place a visit about 17.00, only had 30 mins to spare, receptionist told me the girl was busy at present and could not fit me in. They are open from 9 to 7 Mon to Sat and will do later bookings by appointment. 26 St Georges Walk, 020 8760 0403 The reception area was well appointed

Came across a Chinese Medicine place in Croydon in the pedestrianised St George's Walk - not part of a chain like a Be Health or Everwell. I haven't been in the area for a while, and certainly not in the shopping centre. Very quiet, discreet. Apparently it's been open for two years. Booked in for a £35 one-hour massage. Girl on the door saw to me, and is the only person working there. Late twenties, maybe early thirties in white coat. Not unattractive and very pleasant.

Had fantastic massage, fully undraped, no towel. Some kneading of the arse, brushing of the balls, Turned me over, and did lower stomach workout, inner thighs. Naturally I had 'pitched a tent', which I could see she had noticed. I made a comment that I was enjoying it too much and she giggled, totally unfazed by it. Then, of course, nothing! Ha. All over. However, while I was there she had to leave the room at least four times for a couple of seconds in the hour to tell other punters that had come in to come back later. So clearly it's a popular place. And blokes being blokes I am not sure they'd be coming back without something extra. My gut feeing is that regulars might be rewarded, Could be my wishful thinking. I have 'previous' on being left high and dry in the borough of Croydon.

Has anyone else tried this place out and had any luck? Or is it strictly legit?

I have PM'd you with some more information.

I have PM'd you with some more information.

Hi could you pm me as well please,as i live in Croydon,thanks.

I'd be interested to know if anyone since has had any notable experiences.

I'd be interested to know if anyone since has had any notable experiences.

I would also be interested if the massage is recommended and whether he is offered at this place in Croydon, thanks

could anyone messege me any details too about this place. Ive been before but would like any tips. thank you

Been here a few times with varying degrees of success. Can anyone else give any updates?

PM if u prefer

Thanks