Nobody22

To Stand Naked

21 posts in this topic

I have sometimes thought, that just taking off all my clothes in front of a beautiful woman is worth every penny I've paid. Is anyone else so easily pleased?

I have sometimes thought, that just taking off all my clothes in front of a beautiful woman is worth every penny I've paid. Is anyone else so easily pleased?

it's good but not THAT good. I think i prefer her to undress me usually, though i still like to get naked first.

Definitely not, the WG taking her clothes off in front of me is infinitely better. ;)

Acteon part of the fee is for the WG to see you naked & still perform whatever you paid for

that is what makes them profesionals

Flashers maybe? :D

Seriously though, you're not alone, have you seen how many CFNM site there are?!

NO I want a shag.....

That's just the first of a series of delicious moments:

Her seeing you naked

You seeing her naked

Her first touch

Your first touch

The first kiss

The embrace

Her mouth enveloping your manhood

The first sight of her open pussy

The first penetration

The final release

Savour every moment, they're all special, each one builds on the intensity of the previous one!

Her seeing you naked

You seeing her naked

Her first touch

Your first touch

The first kiss

The embrace

The first penetration

The final release

Savour every moment, they're all special, each one builds on the intensity of the previous one!

You are a poet. ;)

Her seeing you naked

You seeing her naked

Her first touch

Your first touch

The first kiss

The embrace

The first penetration

The final release

Venturer you're a man after my own heart - a true connoisseur of what punting should be about and how to appreciate each golden moment.

Her seeing you naked

You seeing her naked

Her first touch

Your first touch

The first kiss

The embrace

The first penetration

The final release

From what you have just written I can tell that every girl you see is lucky to have met you x

Damn, must be where I'm going wrong. I'm usually out of my kecks before I've handed over the bunce.

You are a poet. ;)

Venturer you're a man after my own heart - a true connoisseur of what punting should be about and how to appreciate each golden moment.

From what you have just written I can tell that every girl you see is lucky to have met you x

Thanks guys, nice to be appreciated!

"From what you have just written I can tell that every girl you see is lucky to have met you x"

Now come on, My Secret Life! What's Venturer got that I haven't, and remember according to my OP that you get the full fee and the chance to catch up on your chores. Plus, Venturer missed, before "the first penetration", "watching her smile contentedly and reach across at last for the condom."

before "the first penetration", "watching her smile contentedly and reach across at last for the condom."

What have you done BEFORE she reaches for the condom? And are you also smiling? Just curious.

Flashers maybe? :D

Seriously though, you're not alone, have you seen how many CFNM site there are?!

CFNM? Cash From Naked Men?

CFNM? Cash From Naked Men?

Clothed Female, Naked Male i believe, definitely not my thing. :)

Clothed Female, Naked Male i believe, definitely not my thing. :)

If you like a shower at the start of a punt, it's quite a common scenario I find.

If you like a shower at the start of a punt, it's quite a common scenario I find.

I was at a punt in Sheffield last week and the other woman who works in the flat with the WG I was visiting walked in to get the shower going for me. I was naked, she was clothed, didn't bat an eye lid, either of us. :blink:

I was at a punt in Sheffield last week and the other woman who works in the flat with the WG I was visiting walked in to get the shower going for me. I was naked, she was clothed, didn't bat an eye lid, either of us. :blink:

I had a similar situation recently, where the girl I was with had been accused online of being the same girl as in another profile. She asked if I wanted to see the other girl (her sister) to prove it, and in she came to say hi. Felt slightly weird, but I kind of enjoyed it.

A far cry from my first punt, where the lady almost had to convince me to get my clothes off, as I stood there nervously in my pants!

You'd think after all the different showers I have used in my punting career that I'd be an expert at getting them started and to the right temp. It's amazing then, how often I need to be shown. There is definitely a frisson as I stand there naked and she brushes past to crank the plumbing into life. Gets the blood pumping to the right part of the anatomy I find.