AntonyB

Reverse Bookings

41 posts in this topic

Was on the purple site earlier and was thinking about doing a reverse booking for later this week, see if i can shake things up a bit.

Anyone on here got any tales to share of victories or disappointments doing this?

Was on the purple site earlier and was thinking about doing a reverse booking for later this week, see if i can shake things up a bit.

Anyone on here got any tales to share of victories or disappointments doing this?

I have bid and won several of these, mainly the longer ones that might be quite far to travel,(may be close to some of my seldom seen friends).

So if you get ladies bidding that are well out of the area do not dismiss them out of hand that they "have not read the bid properly". I sometimes use them as a kick start to a tour if I fancy going somewhere but it is a bit of a risk if I have nothing booked in. Or if I want to go and visit someone and it just ensures I have some fun on my trip.

Sorry to be dense - I am aware of the concept of reverse bookings, but don't fully understand how it works in practice. Can someone please give me a quick run through the key details?

As I said, apologies for being a bit thick.

Sorry to be dense - I am aware of the concept of reverse bookings, but don't fully understand how it works in practice. Can someone please give me a quick run through the key details?

As I said, apologies for being a bit thick.

You write out what you are looking for say for instance an outcall in west london with a lady aged 20-30. You then name a price and set a time.

The ladies then try to win the booking sometimes you may get someone slightly lowering their prices for instance.

You then get to pick the best bid who you then book as normal.

have tried it but (a) some of the girls have no sense of geography and (b)it has been my experience that not all the bids you receive are from girls you might want to see...............

have tried it but (a) some of the girls have no sense of geography and (b)it has been my experience that not all the bids you receive are from girls you might want to see...............

Sadly i'll agree with this put one in last night and some of the women who have bid are well people who i'd never see..

Only one good one but the price she's asking is silly.

My experiences of the system have been good and I have had some great times with ladies that I would never have met, except through this system.

I feel that it is very important to make it very clear what you want in terms of;

The type of lady – you can be brutal, it is your Reverse Bid, “I prefer petite ladies.”

The services you require.

The place.

Time and Date. Give alternatives if you have options open to you. It would be sad to miss a bid if a lady that suits your requirements can’t quite fit your plan.

The price.

And a point gained from a previous discussion on here, a date and time by when you will inform the ladies.

I would also suggest listing what you don’t want, for example;

“Please don’t bid if you offer bareback.”

Also list anything you consider as “must haves”;

OWO, CIM not important.

Kissing.

Receiving Oral.

Prepare you bid offline, in Word so you can check it over, check the spelling and make it look very presentable. By doing this you don’t feel under pressure when you are filling in the boxes.

Also you can save a copy of it for future use B)

Pay your £2 and sit back.

You will get “unsuitable” ladies bidding.

You will get bids high than your price.

You will get lower bids.

You will get bids, but with comments excluding some of your “must haves.”

Remember you are in control and all that you are risking is £2.

When the time gets close, evaluate and check who you like the look of, just as you normally would.

Decide on your first, second and third, then approach your first choice to confirm that her offer is still good.

That sounds like a good plan i may do another one for this Friday give it a few days so i can hopefully get more choices. Like you say Corus Boy i have a feeling of what i desire this time and may have to come across as picky and maybe a bit brutal. But it is my money after all and just like the ladies have a choice to say 'no' As do we as punters.

Thanks for posing the question and thanks for the great reply Corus Boy.

Was always curious to the how they worked but not ready for it myself.

I guess having some decent purple site feedback is a must?

Over the years I have posted several reverse bookings.

I have as a result met several ladies that I would not have otherwise met, usually due to them being on a visit to my area from somewhere else in the country.

Almost every time I have posted one I have also had a large number of unsuitable responses for one reason or another, you just have to filter out the ones you don't want to meet, and then decide out of those that are left who (if anyone) you do want to meet.

And personally I believe it is only polite to respond to all the ladies who took the trouble to respond & let them know that this time you won't be meeting with them (you have to do that before you accept your winning bid, as at that point all the other bids disappear).

And personally I believe it is only polite to respond to all the ladies who took the trouble to respond & let them know that this time you won't be meeting with them (you have to do that before you accept your winning bid, as at that point all the other bids disappear).

I totally support the sentiment in this, but it's a bit of a bummer if you go to all the trouble of informing the bidders that they haven't been successful, only to find your top choice is no longer available.

Personally, I am never offended if I don't hear from the person I have put in a response to with a reverse bid because I assume that they are likely to have tons of responses. However my time isn't reserved until I get the say so and if I get a booking in the meantime then that person will take priority, which I think is only fair.

I have met some lovely guys through reverse bookings and I would say that it is worth a go. Why not? After all you don't need to book anyone if no one who responds takes your fancy and you might meet some one who matches your interests perfectly.

I have done a few RB for some more unusual requests. I got loads of responses and met the lady and did what was described. It works and works very well.

I think that the whole 'bidding thing' means you can often get much better prices.

IanT

I've done a reverse booking for an overnight, and so far I'm quite pleased with the results - several responses meeting my proposed fee, some of them at less than half of their usual overnight rate.

I find it good practice to instantly ignore (not delete, just discount) any bid where the text is obviously copy/paste (i.e. there's nothing specific to you in it), there is no text or it's just her number or a link to her Awank profile or her website.

I specifically put on my reverse bids (after a suggestion from one of the ladies on here) that if the lady writes something in her own words about why she'd be a good fit for this booking, it makes it much more likely she'll be picked. I've only booked WGs that have done this, and have only had good bookings so far since.

"...I specifically put on my reverse bids (after a suggestion from one of the ladies on here) that if the lady writes something in her own words about why she'd be a good fit for this booking, it makes it much more likely she'll be picked. I've only booked WGs that have done this, and have only had good bookings so far since..."

Why do I get this image of a group of punters, in the "Dragons Den" studio, interviewing girls while they make their pitch as to why they should buy their services :rolleyes:

No offence intended, but that is all I can see as I read your post.

That or you are Alan Sugar in disguise :rolleyes:

Edited by Corus Boy

I've tried reverse bookings on several occasions and have never been disappointed. Yes 80% of the bids have been rubbish but I have always had to make a difficult decision between from two or three. I have accepted bids both below and above my offer price. On one occasion an independent who also advertises on the said site and who was on my love to see but too expensive list bid £100 over my offer price but was offering a third off her normal two hour price. And wow what a punt that was. On another occasion I was offered a two girl session ( I had been looking for a single GFE) at a little over my offer price. Again I was well rewarded.

As always careful research before punting pays dividends.

have tried it but (a) some of the girls have no sense of geography and (b)it has been my experience that not all the bids you receive are from girls you might want to see...............e

that could be a good thing? You could find someone fantastic who you would never normally have even known existed! but yes, be clear. I once put in for one which could have been tailor made for me except for one aspect - feet. In fairness I had to tell the guy that they were not my best feature, and the sensible nan asked for a pic. I got back a decided and immediate 'thanks but no thanks' on his seeing it! Feet were very important to him and I just couldn't cut it. Fair enough! :eek:

One thing with Reverse Bids though I wish, I wish, I wish they had a line like ' you will be informed if yours is the winning bid, between pm to pm on ---day' but(at least 24 hours before) or something like that. It is frustrating not knowing (especially if you've shared a few emails with the client and know you could 'win' it) and in sure leads to bids not being honoured by WG's who've had to weigh up the likelihood of that job against another that cones n. :unsure: :unsure:

I have replied to a few of these, and am sure the reason I have been successful is....

1. Usually I find the description of what is wanted gives you an insight into the kind of person they are, and I respond to that.

2. I'm not just cutting and pasting some 'I'm a hot redhead with a tight pussy' reply to them.

3. If I respond, Im genuinely interested, and Im sure they can tell that.

A profile is all well and good, but when you actually communicate directly with someone, much more of who you both are comes across.

I have replied to a few of these, and am sure the reason I have been successful is....

1. Usually I find the description of what is wanted gives you an insight into the kind of person they are, and I respond to that.

2. I'm not just cutting and pasting some 'I'm a hot redhead with a tight pussy' reply to them.

3. If I respond, Im genuinely interested, and Im sure they can tell that.

A profile is all well and good, but when you actually communicate directly with someone, much more of who you both are comes across.

Lovelyslut is so right. The key factor in all the bids I have accepted has been the response and the fact that the bidder has thought carefully about my request.

I hugely appreciate it though when someone responds to my bid on their reverse booking. I like to send the bidder a seperate email as well to keep myself on their radar and when they reply it's lovely. It's the ones who read your messages and just ignore them that I think Ive had a lucky escape not seeing - the nice men seem to be a small minority these days!

Edited by Annabel Squires

I hugely appreciate it though when someone responds to my bid on their reverse booking. I like to send the bidder a seperate email as well to keep myself on their radar and when they reply it's lovely. It's the ones who read your messages and just ignore them that I think Ive had a lucky escape not seeing - the nice men seem to be a small minority these days!

I hadn't really thought of that actually Annabel, but hey, you are right. I mean if it's 70 bids on a week in a Carribean island, fair enough. But if someone gets 4 or 5 bids, it wouldnt take long to write 'Thanks for your bid, however I've now made my booking', or something like that. Otherwise you might as well be sending the...'Im a hot, blah blah.......tight pussy.....blah, blah' messages.

I use it quite often

You can get ladies that you would not normally have looked at due to price or distance, so it can widen your horizon's so to speak. I tend to start with a fair price and then see what the offers are, and who fits the bill - some very interesting bargains can be found from girls who say "I Never drop my prices" - and after all - its up to them if they wish to bid or not, and of course some just bid with their usual price.

Some ladies see it as a reason to bombard with mail, or ignore the criteria you put in - those I just delete. For example on the last one I specified no BBW please, and non-smokers only. First bid was from the largest BBW in the area, the second was from a girl who offered a smoking special service, and had her smoking in her profile pictures. Some of course bid even though they are a hundred miles away, with a suggestion you view their private gallery - yeah right!

Usually it goes smoothly, and I always try to send an e-mail to all the ladies who took the trouble to bid but who were not selected. For this I put their profiles in a specific hot list created for the purpose, otherwise once you accept the booking it is impossible to see the names again. This little politeness often pays off in fact - some ladies have told me to contact them next time I am in the area and mention the fact they have bid beofre, abd they will offer a meeting for the price they bid - with one lady in Nottingham whose price was £300 for 2 hours, it became a fairly regular thing for 2 hours at £200 after I took up the option on my next visit.

Last time was a bit torturous at the end, I was looking for 2 hours for £200 at my hotel...

First girl I selected, had thought I only wanted one hour and apologised..... Hmmm,

Second girl had a personal crisis!

Third girl, in fact a duo, wanted to come by train, but the hotel was thirty miles from the station! Tempted, but wanted to have a beer or two myself!

Fourth girl - success, after waiting 24 hours for her to confirm after reading my e-mail asking if she was still available - turned out she was sorting out shift change on the day job, so finally got it sorted 3 hours before the booking was due to start, whilst in the car to the venue, compicated by the O2 network going pear shaped.

Worth it in the end though - two thirds of her normal rate, 40 miles away, would not normally have come up on the radar, and was a very flexible gym and yoga teacher!

Edited by prodigal

a very flexible gym and yoga teacher!

Nuff said!

What a struggle though!