longone

When You Kiss, Hit Or Miss ?

6 posts in this topic

So ladies, its pretty obvious that halitosis is a turn off when you FK or DFK with a client, and apart from the obvious use of a mouth wash or a suck on a polo mint before he gets to you, what would make you think Mmmmmm I like that ?

Soft, tender kisses, leading up to DFK, a soft and gently probing tongue, just enough to share, probably a half way point of possible tongue extension, there is nothing more off putting (other than bad breath obviously!) than some one trying to lick your tonsils and never lick teeth!

Not too wet, and not too dry, have some water first if you have a dry mouth and swallow hard if you have a mouth full of saliva (this happens to all of us from time to time!).

Slow and tender leading on to more urgent and passionate, gently holding each others faces and changing angles slightly, at all times keeping eyes closed (it's very disturbing having some one looking at you a centimetre away from your face!), apart from when you break the kiss to look deeply into each others eyes and smile :D

Soft, tender kisses, leading up to DFK, a soft and gently probing tongue, just enough to share, probably a half way point of possible tongue extension, there is nothing more off putting (other than bad breath obviously!) than some one trying to lick your tonsils and never lick teeth!

Not too wet, and not too dry, have some water first if you have a dry mouth and swallow hard if you have a mouth full of saliva (this happens to all of us from time to time!).

Slow and tender leading on to more urgent and passionate, gently holding each others faces and changing angles slightly, at all times keeping eyes closed (it's very disturbing having some one looking at you a centimetre away from your face!), apart from when you break the kiss to look deeply into each others eyes and smile :D

Nice to have it confirmed that my technique is top notch - this is pretty much exactly what I do B)

Edited by Kieslowski

Nice to have it confirmed that my technique is top notch - this is pretty much exactly what I do B)

Mmm well then you are undeniably a treat to meet! :D

If you ever decide to write a story let me know :rolleyes:

Wow! That sounds just like my regular, favourite WG - I may have to meet you too... :)