6upxxx

Working girls, lesbians, bi sexuals or straight.

Working girls private sexual orientation.   1 member has voted

1. 1. Working girls private sexual orientation.

• I am a working girl who only sees men in my private life
    • I am a working girl who is truly bi sexual in my private life
    • I am a working girl who is a Lesbian in my private life

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

I found out the other day, that one of my favourite girls has a girlfriend partner. The sex we have had was great. She always got naturaly wet, kisses really well and I thought had cum on each of our punts.

The fact that she has a preference for women, makes me wonder how much was real and how much was a great act. I also wonder what the majority of girls true sexual orientation is in the industry. So a poll, feel free to express opinions.

The fact that she has a preference for women, makes me wonder how much was real and how much was a great act.

bi, straight or lezzie. How come we are getting so many 'compartment' threads. I know, I shouldn't talk. I don't start many. Where's ladyofthemansion when we need her? :cool:

6upxxx - can I be boring? I'll get my wee rant out the way and by morning everyone will have gone past it and got the thread onto your sunject or more interesting things. However, I have to admit, you do put a nice numerical thingie on the poll so we can attach labels. It's just your whacky reasoning that throws me. She had a preference for women so maybe she was faking it with me. ??? I have a preference for good cold foreign lager. But I still enjoy some local cask conditioned stuff with gusto occasionally.

Why on earth do you take evidence of one as faking it on the other score?

Maybe you don't. Maybe you just have a knack of starting a sufficiently controversial post to wind people (or me ;) ) up enough to answer.

I dated a woman for a while who preferred women if given the choice. She was highly orgasmic with me. Peeling her off me at the end of the relationship was almost like peeling off something stuck with araldite. But let her off the leash with another woman and she was faster than a greyhound on a scent. But she had great dexterity. She made a fabulous MFF threesome. Her orgasms seemed the same. She'd go on all day if I she didn't have the nice manners to know that I probably wouldn't. But if she had to choose, for more than a shag, she preferred men.

I once shared a flat with a woman who was 100% lezzie. At least when she was being lezzie. But she liked the occasional man to get the hetero thing out of her system. When I discovered this we would have very occasional bouts together that were like eruptions of passion before the teacher caught us behind the bike sheds. Torrid in the extreme! And she hated lezzies that weren't her 'type.' Found them quite 'disgusting' in fact.

Bisexuals aren't some strange species that have set tastes. They come in all shades and varieties. Just as we enjoy women of many shapes and sizes. Just that their (bi's) range isn't limited to one sex.

People like sex. Some have a narrower set of parameters than others. Many stick to one sex. Labels are mostly used for convenience to indicate our personal prejudices.

So basically I haven't answered the poll cos I'm not a WG. If I were, I think I'd find it hilarious unless I had pretty strong pre-conceptions about sexual orientations. My concern in answering it would be the possibly erroneous conclusions the OP might draw from it. I know a lady who would love to pop a wee hand held up your tradesman's and ask if it felt different if her boyfriend was touching the arm that moved the machina. Do please get out there and get to know more gay and bi people. :D

In case of any misunderstanding, I'm not being 'hard' on 6upxxx, who is a great poster. Just giving my thoughts on the question. In a different mood I might have given an opposite response lol. :)

bi, straight or lezzie. How come we are getting so many 'compartment' threads. I know, I shouldn't talk. I don't start many. Where's ladyofthemansion when we need her? :cool:

6upxxx - can I be boring? I'll get my wee rant out the way and by morning everyone will have gone past it and got the thread onto your sunject or more interesting things. However, I have to admit, you do put a nice numerical thingie on the poll so we can attach labels. It's just your whacky reasoning that throws me. She had a preference for women so maybe she was faking it with me. ??? I have a preference for good cold foreign lager. But I still enjoy some local cask conditioned stuff with gusto occasionally.

Why on earth do you take evidence of one as faking it on the other score?

Maybe you don't. Maybe you just have a knack of starting a sufficiently controversial post to wind people (or me ;) ) up enough to answer.

I dated a woman for a while who preferred women if given the choice. She was highly orgasmic with me. Peeling her off me at the end of the relationship was almost like peeling off something stuck with araldite. But let her off the leash with another woman and she was faster than a greyhound on a scent. But she had great dexterity. She made a fabulous MFF threesome. Her orgasms seemed the same. She'd go on all day if I she didn't have the nice manners to know that I probably wouldn't. But if she had to choose, for more than a shag, she preferred men.

I once shared a flat with a woman who was 100% lezzie. At least when she was being lezzie. But she liked the occasional man to get the hetero thing out of her system. When I discovered this we would have very occasional bouts together that were like eruptions of passion before the teacher caught us behind the bike sheds. Torrid in the extreme! And she hated lezzies that weren't her 'type.' Found them quite 'disgusting' in fact.

Bisexuals aren't some strange species that have set tastes. They come in all shades and varieties. Just as we enjoy women of many shapes and sizes. Just that their (bi's) range isn't limited to one sex.

People like sex. Some have a narrower set of parameters than others. Many stick to one sex. Labels are mostly used for convenience to indicate our personal prejudices.

So basically I haven't answered the poll cos I'm not a WG. If I were, I think I'd find it hilarious unless I had pretty strong pre-conceptions about sexual orientations. My concern in answering it would be the possibly erroneous conclusions the OP might draw from it. I know a lady who would love to pop a wee hand held up your tradesman's and ask if it felt different if her boyfriend was touching the arm that moved the machina. Do please get out there and get to know more gay and bi people. :D

In case of any misunderstanding, I'm not being 'hard' on 6upxxx, who is a great poster. Just giving my thoughts on the question. In a different mood I might have given an opposite response lol. :)

Oh HS, do lighten up for FFS.

6upxxx is a typical red blooded heterosexual male asking a perfectly normal heterosexual male type question - even if he is one of the pump, dump and leave brigade.

Do you always have to be so feckin' deep (we already knew all the bollocks you posted anyway) or do you just write as many posts as you can so Ghenghis continues to know your have his top dog poster total in sight. 670 posts in less than two months - wow!

BTW I still cannot find any PFRs written by you.

Edited by oneputt
typo

Oh HS, do lighten up for FFS.

6upxxx is a typical red blooded heterosexual male asking a perfectly normal heterosexual male type question - even if he is one of the pump, dump and leave brigade.

ROFL!!! :Dx3. You've brought me a hearty laugh to start the day with. Cheers.

I do make an effort you know - to be 'light & chirpy.' :D I deliberately make a number of one liner posts, usually late in the day as the energy runs down, with a feeble attempt at humour.

Do you always have to be so feckin' deep (we already knew all the bollocks you posted anyway)

Except the good Mr Pump-n-dump? And how else am I going to get a serious point across to an intelligent person who is insulated about it other than causing a wee bit of a "feckin' deep" conflagration?

or do you just write as many posts as you can so Ghenghis continues to know your have his top dog poster total in sight. 670 posts in less than two months - wow!

Oh blimey! never realised that ;) - should I take a few days off then? :cool:

BTW I still cannot find any PFRs written by you.

No. To be honest, if I take my two most recent punts, one (from @W) doesn't display her number so I think she can't be reviewed. Was just wondering whether to give her another heads up on ISG. The one before that was an LMP party when I was in London. And there's so many feckin' LMP reports up there I hardly feel it's worth the bother. Happy to do one if it pleases people. Apart from that, I have reservations about posting FRs on PN - which I have explained. A lot of Edinburgh places hate PN cos of corruption to do with Scorpios. I'd prefer to post a review for Scarlet xx from Sunday on here, ie the Forum (her profile's on @W) - but isn't that considered bad form?

ROFL!!! :Dx3. You've brought me a hearty laugh to start the day with. Cheers.

I do make an effort you know - to be 'light & chirpy.' ;) I deliberately make a number of one liner posts, usually late in the day as the energy runs down, with a feeble attempt at humour.

Except the good Mr Pump-n-dump? And how else am I going to get a serious point across to an intelligent person who is insulated about it other than causing a wee bit of a "feckin' deep" conflagration?

Oh blimey! never realised that should I take a few days off then?

No. To be honest, if I take my two most recent punts, one (from @W) doesn't display her number so I think she can't be reviewed. Was just wondering whether to give her another heads up on ISG. The one before that was an LMP party when I was in London. And there's so many feckin' LMP reports up there I hardly feel it's worth the bother. Happy to do one if it pleases people. Apart from that, I have reservations about posting FRs on PN - which I have explained. A lot of Edinburgh places hate PN cos of corruption to do with Scorpios. I'd prefer to post a review for Scarlet xx from Sunday on here, ie the Forum (her profile's on @W) - but isn't that considered bad form?

firstly mate, you have got me very wide of the mark. A less prejudiced guy you are unlikey to ever meet, I don't particularly like being labeled PD and L but that stems from me not paying women outside the bedroom. I have punted for lengthy periods nearly always in excess of an hour which normaly allows for plenty of getting to know you time with the girls I see.

I have friends that are lesbians, (dont know if they are bi)........homosexuals........and plenty of "red blooded males and females" too.

It was a serious question which I hope the girls will answer in due course but all you see is your narrow "sectism" interpretation. Completely different from the liberal persona you are trying vainly to project.:cool:

Edited by 6upxxx
spellng

firstly mate, you have got me very wide of the mark. A less prejudiced guy you are unlikey to ever meet, I don't particularly like being labeled PD and L but that stems from me not paying women outside the bedroom. I have punted for lengthy periods nearly always in excess of an hour which normaly allows for plenty of getting to know you time with the girls I see.

I have friends that are lesbians, (dont know if they are bi)........homosexuals........and plenty of "red blooded males and females" too.

It was a serious question which I hope the girls will answer in due course but all you see is your narrow "sectism" interpretation. Completely different from the liberal persona you are trying vainly to project.:D

Errm it wasn't me that called you PD & L. I assumed it was someone that felt they knew you better than I did. I also said I could happily argue the reverse (but doing it like this does get more of a debate going). If you take it personally you can have an apology if you want, no problem. I'll even avoid tackling you on issues if you prefer. :):cool:;)

ROFL!!! You've brought me a hearty laugh to start the day with. Cheers.

I do make an effort you know - to be 'light & chirpy.' :) I deliberately make a number of one liner posts, usually late in the day as the energy runs down, with a feeble attempt at humour.

Oh blimey! never realised that should I take a few days off then? ;)

Oh and for the record, not one of my lesbian friends shows any interest in sex with fellas....so that one I reckon is a stormcock and bull story!:D made up to discredit the questions. one question is... a true lesbian who in her private life, wouldn't go near a cock might do so for the money.:cool:

Edited by 6upxxx
spelling

Oh and for the record, not one of my lesbian friends shows any interest in sex with fellas....so that one I reckon is a stormcock and bull story!:D made up to discredit the questions, one of which is a true lesbian in her private life, who wouldn't go near cock might do for the money.:cool:

Well maybe your lesbian friends don't. Neither of my examples are embroidered in any way. The one calls herself a lesbian the other calls herself bi. But there's lots of lesbians that wouldn't go near a guy. But thank for sparring. ;)

he is one of the pump, dump and leave brigade.

Dropped me right bl**dy in it there didn't you?! :cool:;):D:)

Well maybe your lesbian friends don't. Neither of my examples are embroidered in any way. The one calls herself a lesbian the other calls herself bi. But there's lots of lesbians that wouldn't go near a guy. But thank for sparring. :cool:

tats ok, I could tell you wanted a ruck this morning, happy to oblige....just one thing never offer an apology when out for a ruck.;)

just one thing never offer an apology when out for a ruck.;)

Thanks for the tip. I really am still a newbie on here! :cool::)

Anything else I can piss you off about while I'm in the spirit of things? :D

Thanks for the tip. I really am still a newbie on here! :cool::D

Anything else I can piss you off about while I'm in the spirit of things? ;)

No after our early morning skirmish, 6up (gorilla style) retreats to his fav pastime of chewing leaves, farting and being groomed by the ladies!:)

Edited by 6upxxx
spell

Oh and for the record, not one of my lesbian friends shows any interest in sex with fellas....so that one I reckon is a stormcock and bull story!;) made up to discredit the questions. one question is... a true lesbian who in her private life, wouldn't go near a cock might do so for the money.:cool:

OK then, so how do you 'square' my story then?

Thirty years ago I was in the last year of my Marine Engineer Officer training. I had done two years at college, in Southampton, and one year at sea. I was back for my last year at Southampton. Just after Christmas I met Stella in one of the Southampton 'Gay' pubs. She was a very masculine dyke and a leading light in the lesbian community. Full of laughter and life, and she loved motorcycles. I didn't drive a car then and had and rode a few powerful Triumph road bikes. She rode herself, a low powered moped. She was 18 years of age. We formed a friendship and this grew into a relationship. In public, especially in the Gay community, her character did not change. When we were alone though, be it in 'vanilla' public or private, she would often be a 'standard' woman. If there is such a thing.

We decided that if the relationship survived my next trip to sea we would make a home together in Ilford and that we would become engaged to be married. I've used the description of 'engaged to be engaged' to describe this slightly odd situation. It never happened as she was killed in a road accident just two days before my final examinations. I wasn't involved in the accident, which involved her as a pedestrian, having just got off a bus, and another bus. There were some unusual circumstances and an inquest was ordered. She was so slightly injured she should not have died. The autopsy could find no reason for her death and an 'open' verdict was given. The earth shattering news to me was the fact that the autopsy found her pregnant. We hadn't known. The inquest result was just two days before I flew to Panama to join my next ship.

Our plans were not known to her family, or mine. Because of her unusual circumstances she had decided she did not want anyone in her community to know until we were settled far away from Southampton. The Gay community has terrible jealously problems and it was far simpler not to wake up any sleeping demons.

I handled my grief very badly. I buried it. After the accident I blocked out the pain with revision for the examinations. After I heard the autopsy result and inquest verdict I just went off to my next ship. I was a 'solo' engine room watch-keeper 8hrs a day, so was quite alone. I fell apart, but only when alone. By the time we got to Korea I thought I had handled the problem. Ha! We arrived there on my 21st birthday and the other engineers had secretly made me a copper 'key of the door' and treated me to a 'run ashore' and a bar girl for the night. Su-yung. Couldn't in fact have been worse for me. She and I got on well, and at her own expense she followed me and she ship around the coast for the month we were unloading and loading there. I thought I really had laid the ghost of Stella to bed. Well, I hadn't.

In the years that followed and in every relationship I found myself in, I was expecting a catastrophic failure. I was always waiting for it. Not a death, but a painful premature ending. When all was running well I made the ending happen. So I constantly engineered my own unhappiness.

However, this is now totally handled, and the key to that was the assisting of a very troubled WG through her alcoholism and connected drug problems.

But back to the point, a persons sexuality can be *so* complex and varied, and can *so* depend on their relationship with the 'other party'. Nothing is simple. . . . As this thread is showing!

Voted. Nice to see that everyone's morning Valium/joint has kicked in.

Yes, the reason why us bisexual ladies are always wet - we fancy everything and anyone, regardless of gender. I only have to look at my breakfast of chicken feet and milk in my bowl and I moisten. No one and nothing is safe from our depraved cravings, which is why we make excellent hookers.

I wonder how many working ladies will say they're lesbian in this poll. :cool:

Thing is, ultimately it depends on your level of professionalism/how easy a girl finds it to spot the good/fanciable in everyone - less the actual sexuality. My worst duo session was with an agency girl advertised as bi, great reviews, "horny as fcuk" etc etc. Meeting up beforehand to compare toolkits and sort the choreography, she goes...are you really bi? Oh. Well, I'm not - and I hope you're clean down there, the last girl wasn't. But the bloke had a great time in the end.

Another, much nicer girl, couldn't resist shooting me, "what a moron, he's fallen for it!" smiles at me when the chap wasn't looking.

Categorization. Unlike horse racing fans, clients don't have the benefit of judging the filly's form by seeing her in the flesh prancing around the paddock before they part with their cash, hoping to see a return.

Insider's tip: if you look carefully on ALL THE THREADS on this forum, discover the magic number, then apply the formula with

Ethnicity = (longtitude and latitude of birthplace) x (number of letters in the mother's maiden name)

Sexuality = (number of anchovies in the last tin you bought) - (last week's final lottery number)

Age = (guess)

Weight = (guess again)

Drink ten pints, then apply to

E = SA squared

You will find the ideal FrankenHooker! Well done. Award yourself a gold star and a shag.

Categorization. Unlike horse racing fans, clients don't have the benefit of judging the filly's form by seeing her in the flesh prancing around the paddock before they part with their cash, hoping to see a return.

That's beautiful!!! Thank you for giving me one good laugh this morning. LoL

That's beautiful!!! Thank you for giving me one good laugh this morning. LoL

A great idea for a parlour, for the uninhibited ladies and gents.......a watching area for us male perverts to watch the performance. £5 for 30 mins viewing all proceeds to the girl. Fine system for any "barmy army" encouragement or wanking!:cool:

A great idea for a parlour, for the uninhibited ladies and gents.......a watching area for us male perverts to watch the performance. £5 for 30 mins viewing all proceeds to the girl. Fine system for any "barmy army" encouragement or wanking!:cool:

It's been done.

I wonder how many working ladies will say they're lesbian in this poll. :cool:

It's much nicer now you've moved things on to horses ;):P x

There are several undertones in this thread, general interest, stereotyping as well as living up to a traditional male fantasy.

So who is going to start a poll asking if the punters on here are gay, bisexual or straight and how turned on they get with members of either sex.

OK then, so how do you 'square' my story then?

Thirty years ago I was in the last year of my Marine Engineer Officer training. I had done two years at college, in Southampton, and one year at sea. I was back for my last year at Southampton. Just after Christmas I met Stella in one of the Southampton 'Gay' pubs. She was a very masculine dyke and a leading light in the lesbian community. Full of laughter and life, and she loved motorcycles. I didn't drive a car then and had and rode a few powerful Triumph road bikes. She rode herself, a low powered moped. She was 18 years of age. We formed a friendship and this grew into a relationship. In public, especially in the Gay community, her character did not change. When we were alone though, be it in 'vanilla' public or private, she would often be a 'standard' woman. If there is such a thing.

We decided that if the relationship survived my next trip to sea we would make a home together in Ilford and that we would become engaged to be married. I've used the description of 'engaged to be engaged' to describe this slightly odd situation. It never happened as she was killed in a road accident just two days before my final examinations. I wasn't involved in the accident, which involved her as a pedestrian, having just got off a bus, and another bus. There were some unusual circumstances and an inquest was ordered. She was so slightly injured she should not have died. The autopsy could find no reason for her death and an 'open' verdict was given. The earth shattering news to me was the fact that the autopsy found her pregnant. We hadn't known. The inquest result was just two days before I flew to Panama to join my next ship.

Our plans were not known to her family, or mine. Because of her unusual circumstances she had decided she did not want anyone in her community to know until we were settled far away from Southampton. The Gay community has terrible jealously problems and it was far simpler not to wake up any sleeping demons.

I handled my grief very badly. I buried it. After the accident I blocked out the pain with revision for the examinations. After I heard the autopsy result and inquest verdict I just went off to my next ship. I was a 'solo' engine room watch-keeper 8hrs a day, so was quite alone. I fell apart, but only when alone. By the time we got to Korea I thought I had handled the problem. Ha! We arrived there on my 21st birthday and the other engineers had secretly made me a copper 'key of the door' and treated me to a 'run ashore' and a bar girl for the night. Su-yung. Couldn't in fact have been worse for me. She and I got on well, and at her own expense she followed me and she ship around the coast for the month we were unloading and loading there. I thought I really had laid the ghost of Stella to bed. Well, I hadn't.

In the years that followed and in every relationship I found myself in, I was expecting a catastrophic failure. I was always waiting for it. Not a death, but a painful premature ending. When all was running well I made the ending happen. So I constantly engineered my own unhappiness.

However, this is now totally handled, and the key to that was the assisting of a very troubled WG through her alcoholism and connected drug problems.

But back to the point, a persons sexuality can be *so* complex and varied, and can *so* depend on their relationship with the 'other party'. Nothing is simple. . . . As this thread is showing!

Galaxy that was a very moving story. Not sure what else to say, but glad you seem to have worked through it.. xxx

I felt very moved by it too. I think we are privileged that you shared it with us.

I found out the other day, that one of my favourite girls has a girlfriend partner. The sex we have had was great. She always got naturaly wet, kisses really well and I thought had cum on each of our punts.

The fact that she has a preference for women, makes me wonder how much was real and how much was a great act. I also wonder what the majority of girls true sexual orientation is in the industry. So a poll, feel free to express opinions.

Yes, you can get wg's who are have female partners in their private life. Because she has fallen in love with a female does not mean she cannot have sex with men in a work capacity and still enjoy it, surely. I saw a programme recently were a lesbian who looked like a man and a man who looked like a women (not too sure if he was straight or gay) filmed a porn together...a tad confusing..lol x

tats ok, I could tell you wanted a ruck this morning, happy to oblige....just one thing never offer an apology when out for a ruck.:cool:

Oh I dont agree on that,

I love to apologize,

I never mean it and it makes me all warm inside.

Its only a tiny word but dont it just put your opponent on the back foot, takes all the anger out of them before you hit em:D:D

Yes, you can get wg's who are have female partners in their private life. Because she has fallen in love with a female does not mean she cannot have sex with men in a work capacity and still enjoy it, surely. I saw a programme recently were a lesbian who looked like a man and a man who looked like a women (not too sure if he was straight or gay) filmed a porn together...a tad confusing..lol x

I can confirm this as one of my favourite now retired wg's had a long term female partner. I got invited to a swinging type party with her once and she made it very clear she was going for the girls and not to go for her unless invited!!

If you are fully bisexual, its a question of circumstances in the end which sex you finish up with as a long term partner? And also other choices in principle of lifestyle and family.

This lady was a very enthusiastic sex partner with few inhitions if any, and none if the mood took her. I did find her a fascinating woman though I don't think she was too keen on my attempts to unpick her sexuality.

I've never truly believed that a WG has cum on one of my punts, I've been convinced that 1 or 2 are very good at faking it though.

Not saying I think I'm that bad in the sack, I have just always taken it as an accepted view that it would be highly unusual for a WG to genuinely climax on a punt.