smiths

Are You Fussy?

73 posts in this topic

Guys, do you think your a fussy punter and can you or do you only want to punt with a certain type of WG, perhaps blonde or brunette, petite or bigger, small or big breasted etc?

Can or have you gone against your type and if so what was the result, a good punt or not?

Guys, do you think your a fussy punter and can you or do you only want to punt with a certain type of WG, perhaps blonde or brunette, petite or bigger, small or big breasted etc?

Can or have you gone against your type and if so what was the result, a good punt or not?

Well, I have my standards in a woman: she's got to have a pulse. :D

But seriously, in terms of looks I don't think I am that fussy. I would say my ideal lady is a brunette in mid-30s or older with B cups, but I have met some lovely blondes, some very nice young ladies, and some girls with bigger knockers than my head, and others with smaller boobs than me! Intelligence and, to the extent you can judge it from a profile, personality is more of a consideration for me.

I dont really have a definate type although I tend to go for white, mid 20s and a pretty face (which is a problem if they blur their face)

But I am really fussy TBH. If theres a single pic that I think is abit "mehh" then I've put her as a maybe, or even if shes a nationality that ive had more than my fair share of dissappointments then Ive put them on the maybe. Or if shes got no feedback, works too far away, lack of services advertised that I like, older than me.

Even if someone said that shes similar to someone Ive seen in a praising way (but that other girl wasnt good) then Ive not seen them.

But sometimes Ive just weighed up the pros n cons, gone ahead, sometimes for a shorter time than normal booking (just incase), and sometimes Ive had a great time. Sometimes dissapointment....

Hi Smiths honi,

Is this one for the girls too ?? :-)

yes......... I am fussy lol Particular about grammer in emails......any crap and its in the bin.

Age, I do prefer older guys- have a lot more to say in conversation I find and more experienced between the sheets shall we say........(in other words, know what they are doing :-)!!)

Looks really don't come into it at all- you could have a gorgeous guy who looks spittin of David Beckam but if he does not talk or make conversation

or looks in the mirror more than me, than we have an awkward moment haha xx much prefer a guy comfortable in his own skin rather than worry about the looks stake.

What makes a good punt for me ? well, a guy that can relax, chill out and enjoy himself- yes, a couple of times I have gone against my instinct on

email/phone conversation and thought mmmmm, i'm not sure we will get on as client may seem/come across as cold, aloof, or even not really interested- and in person, that is exactly what turns at the door cold and aloof. I always take in consideration nerves, shyness but experience has taught me to take heed

of gut instincts, if I feel something is not right (which is not that often) but never the less I will always go with what I feel.

I had a bit of a shock a couple of weeks ago and took a last min booking from a guy- I was unsure of his name- he had no feedback on other site and was in two minds- so when he turned up I was pleasantly surprised by a 6 foot 5 strapping, gorgeous fit guy who was from New York and in London on business- he was originally from Europe and had been around- which is why I couldn't place his accent. Glad I didn't miss him :-) xxx

Edited by natashasexy4uxx

Hi Smiths honi,

yes......... I am fussy lol Particular about grammer in emails......any crap and its in the bin.

Age, I do prefer older guys- have a lot more to say in conversation I find and more experienced between the sheets shall we say........(in other words, know what they are doing :-)!!)

Looks really don't come into it at all- you could have a gorgeous guy who looks spittin of David Beckam but if he does not talk or make conversation

or looks in the mirror more than me, than we have an awkward moment haha xx much prefer a guy that is comfortable in his own skin rather than the looks stake.

What makes a good punt for me ? well, a guy that can relax, chill out and enjoy himself- yes, a couple of times I have gone against my instinct on

email/phone conversation and thought mmmmm, i'm not sure we will get on as client may seem/come across as cold, aloof, or even not really interested- and in person, that is exactly what turns at the door cold and aloof. I always take in consideration nerves, shyness but experience has taught me to take heed

of gut instincts, if I feel something is not right (which is not that often) but never the less I will always go with what I feel.

I had a bit of a shock a couple of weeks ago and took a last min booking from a guy- I was unsure of his name- he had no feedback on other site and was in two minds- so when he turned up I was pleasantly surprised by a 6 foot 5 strapping, gorgeous fit guy who was from New York and in London on business- he was originally from Europe and had been around- which is why I couldn't place his accent. Glad I didn't miss him :-) xxx

my apologies have done an "extra post lol" xxxx

Given that a lot of girls are upwards of £150 a pop, being fussy is totally understandable.

Yep - definitely - Thai girls have hugely increased my standards and expectations

I don't want to punt a size 18 though I'm no stick insect myself. :rolleyes:

I have been with a 24 year old and a 48 year old (I'm 47) and both were great in different ways. The 24 yo was gorgeous, full of enthusiasm and great fun. The (attractive) 48 yo had experience on her side and gave me the best owo I've ever had. :P

I love the variety of punting. I suppose I'm a bit fussy about services and, even more, attitude but not looks. There are a few physical traits that do appeal to me but I don't limit myself to ladies with those traits. I have a thing for tall women, for example, but I have seen a number of petite (5'1, 5'2) ladies as well. I prefer slim women but I have enjoyed the company of the occassional BBW. A pretty face is important to me but not an essential. I guess my punts tend to be with women in their mid to late twenties but I have met wgs from about 18 to 48. I have seen most ethnicities and a fair few nationalities.

The only area to do with physical qualities where I am a little fussy is implants. I am happy with big, small or mediums boobs as long as they are natural. That said, I have enjoyed meeting a number of women with enhancements who made up for it with their other physical attributes or the quality of their services. I would, however, draw the line at women with absurdly OTT implants like Danielle Derek or Jordan Pryce (to name a couple of ladies listed on Photogirls).

They're all good for me. I very rarely do fat ones though.

Hi Smiths honi,

or looks in the mirror more than me, than we have an awkward moment haha xx much prefer a guy comfortable in his own skin rather than worry about the looks stake.

Of course it is Natasha.. :)

I'm attracted to women of all physical types from fine-featured freckled redheads, through tall nordic blondes, dusky voluptuous mediterraneans, high-cheekboned almond-eyed orientals to the darkest bootylicious ebony. I love variety and would punt with any of them, ticking them off my mental list as I went.

Having said that, my favourite look is dark hair, alabaster skin, soft lips and green eyes a la Jennifer Connelly, I think if I found a WG who looked like that, I would be a gibbering wreck!!LOL It's the kind of girl I could get long-term serious with, if she would have me!

photo of actress Jennifer Connelly

I do have a thing about eyes, upswept is best, ie. the outer corner must be level or higher than the inner corner, the more cat-like, the better (a la Angelina Jolie). Eyes that droop downwards 'doe eyes' are not nearly as attractive IMHO.

For a holy grail-type punt, ideally she would have that face/eyes, be in her early twenties, about 5'6", medium build, perky natural C-cups, good hip-waist ratio, smooth tum, round bum, shapely thighs and calves, neat feet, so not fussy at all really....LOL

I've come fairly close with Susie from Intimate Massage in Bedford and Jewels from Lady Marmalade Parties, but they lack the elusive green eyes, both blue.

nude photo of Jewels

NSFW photo of Susie

I also like frilly 'love petals'... but that's another story!! ;)

Edited by venturer

My preference is for slim figures, without enhanced breasts tattoos or piercings, 5'3" to 6'0", long hair and a nice personality. I like most colours and ethnic backgrounds, and my choice depends on my current mood. Currently I am in my Indian phase.

Ultra fussy. For reasons of cost, I go to saunas. I have developed the art of walking out politely if I do not like what I see. In saunas, I manage to find the occasional gem, hidden amongst a lot of frightful experiences.

I like to try to find a regular. When the current regular disappears from the scene, I am then forced to start the search for a new one. On this quest, each visit to a sauna results in a polite walk-out in about 50% of cases. If I decide to proceed, I have a choice of perhaps 3 girls on each visit, of whom I choose one. I somtimes require ten expeditions before I find a suitable replacement regular.

Things that put me off:-

No smile

A lack of a welcome

A lack of reasonable co-operation. My requirements are normal, not extreme.

Poor or non-existent conversation (often associated with poor co-operation)

A lazy attitude

An excessively tarty appearance (I prefer "girl-next-door", or "classy")

Actressing (the false attempt to appear more sexy than she really is)

The failure to become moist to my soft touch

An excessively dry entry

Badly-actressed false orgasms

An aggressive attitude

hurrying and harrying

Excess body weight

Too tall (> 5ft 7in) or too short (< 5ft 0in)

Ridiculously enhanced breasts, with the texture of a Michelin tyre

Large flabby, floppy breasts (but small and medium breasts are quite OK)

Smell of tobacco

In spite of all these criteria, I always do eventually manage to find a new regular, who I stick with

I don't think I'm fussy although I have to admit I am not attracted to larger girls. Hypocritical of me because I could do with losing a couple of stones meself.

Petite girls do it for me like.......let me see........oh yes.........Natasha!

I'm not too fussy, but I do try to avoid those who when you're perched on top make you nervous of how far down it is to the floor! :P

I'm fussy in the sense that i detest fake breasts, through experience. So, no more of those, ever.. <_< I'd rather be with an A cup then an enhanced FF. Having said that, my 'type' is a girl with big natural breasts, i don't want her too skinny or too big. I don't see anything wrong with being fussy, if we're punting we want what we want, end of. We don't have to justify our preferences just as the wgs don't have to justify who they see. I don't care about hair colour, all is good. Would i ever go away from my type? I have done and that's probably the reason why i know what i like now, so no, im a man who knows what he likes and sticks to it, unless something special comes along.

I'm fussy in the sense that i detest fake breasts, through experience. So, no more of those, ever.. <_< I'd rather be with an A cup then an enhanced FF. Having said that, my 'type' is a girl with big natural breasts, i don't want her too skinny or too big. I don't see anything wrong with being fussy, if we're punting we want what we want, end of. We don't have to justify our preferences just as the wgs don't have to justify who they see. I don't care about hair colour, all is good. Would i ever go away from my type? I have done and that's probably the reason why i know what i like now, so no, im a man who knows what he likes and sticks to it, unless something special comes along.

That is a great attitude:)

the term fussy is a misnomer.....the term should be self focused.

some guys have a mind with 2 set coloms in it...the want and don't want coloms..(similar to a pros and cons list)

WANTS;mature, able to hold a conversation,natural breasts,good lingerie and flat, nice shower,nice hair and make up

DON'T WANTS; bad teath,fake breats, no english, a flat that needs detox, fake moans from the moment cash exchanges hands

a man may not give a dam about what cusion covers his wife buys but ask him about his perfect WG and he will know his mind!

There are certainly some fussy people in this thread! :)

I'm not fussy but I do find that I go through phases....big boobs, blondes, tall etc

The older that I've got I've started seeing ladies for a longer period i.e. 6 months of repeat visits as I've enjoyed building a bit more of a friendship. So I'm more into having a connection with someone which is really hard to determine after looking at a website.

With that said anyone recommend a hot, friendly brunette with lovely curves ;-)

the term fussy is a misnomer.....the term should be self focused.

some guys have a mind with 2 set coloms in it...the want and don't want coloms..(similar to a pros and cons list)

WANTS;mature, able to hold a conversation,natural breasts,good lingerie and flat, nice shower,nice hair and make up

DON'T WANTS; bad teath,fake breats, no english, a flat that needs detox, fake moans from the moment cash exchanges hands

a man may not give a dam about what cusion covers his wife buys but ask him about his perfect WG and he will know his mind!

Are you fussy if they cannot spell properly?

Can you overlook spelling mistakes though, Natasha??? :P