Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TarainOxford

I Broke The Golden Rule

42 posts in this topic

And fell in love with a client!

I gave this all up and was happy for 16 months, we even moved in together, BUT then I started to miss this way of life. I missed the excitement of meeting new guys so it all came to an end. Which makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to settle down with just one man?

I gave this all up and was happy for 16 months, we even moved in together, BUT then I started to miss this way of life. I missed the excitement of meeting new guys so it all came to an end. Which makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to settle down with just one man?

Do what makes you happy and hang what are supposed to be the rules is my opinion. Some people dont get 16 months of happiness in their whole lives so at least you got this.

Only you can decide if settling down with one man is for you, not believing in the concept of monogomy its certainly never been for me but i am a selfish bastard and always have and always will put my sexual needs first. :)

Hi Tara welcome back

If you cant then it wont bother you because you will be having too much fun wont you. xxxx welcome back to your/our world.xxxx

Hi Tara, welcome back. xxx

Hi Tara welcome back

Thanks Thunder, Nice to be back - Nice to be independant again - Nice not to have to explain my whereabouts...Life is good again :-)

Hi Tara, welcome back. xxx

Thanks Laura xx

If you cant then it wont bother you because you will be having too much fun wont you. xxxx welcome back to your/our world.xxxx

Fun? I'm looking forward to lots of that lol xxx

Been there... done that... and I know I will do it again... can't help myself.

Only you can decide if settling down with one man is for you, not believing in the concept of monogomy its certainly never been for me...

*snurk*

How many men ARE enough for you Smiths?

<<childish emoticon>>

This begs the quetion asked elsewhere on this site: Could we (as punters) have a serious relationship with a WG? It's a fascinating topic. Personally I have come to the conclusion that, if it came to it and I wanted the relationship to continue, I could live with it if it meant so much to my wg partner. The issue is one of sex v love. I wont say it would be easy and it would depend on absolute honesty between both parties. And I'm sure I would be continually pressing for a new profession, but in principle (and without getting to yucky about it) it could make both parties examine their relationship very carefully and those types of relationships often last longest.

But welcome back anywar Tara!

*snurk*

How many men ARE enough for you Smiths?

<<childish emoticon>>

If we werent horrific looking creatures naked i might of given one a go but despite a number of offers to be bummed on the Swinging circuit i have always declined. Cock does nothing for me and i have seen enough to form that judgement. ;):D

Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of the wise

It worked out well, which bodes well for your judgement, you should be please it was good while it lasted.

BUT then I started to miss this way of life.

Hi TarainOxford.

Im RedAlertTourist.

A few questions. What part of this "way of life" did YOU miss the most- really and honestly?

How did you fall in love with a punter in the first place? I always thought the boundary was- he paid you got (on some occassions) great sex if you were lucky- along witha handsome payment cash in hand.

Sorry a bit confused by your comeback.

...Which makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to settle down with just one man?

Of course you will. I'll send you my phone number and address.

Maybe the guy you settled with for a while, was simply not 'the one'?

Reading between the lines I am guessing he didn't like you being a w/g? But at least you were happy for a while, some people are never happy a whole lifetime let alone 16 months! ;)

I would be eternally grateful for 16 months of happiness and then returning to something that I love, which appears that you are delighted to be back :)

Life goes on I say, and I live by the motto of 'everything happens for a reason'.

Hi TarainOxford.

Im RedAlertTourist.

A few questions. What part of this "way of life" did YOU miss the most- really and honestly?

How did you fall in love with a punter in the first place? I always thought the boundary was- he paid you got (on some occassions) great sex if you were lucky- along witha handsome payment cash in hand.

Sorry a bit confused by your comeback.

Hi RedAlert,

I guess I missed that adrenaline rush when knocking on a hotel door not quite knowing what to expect on the other side.The excitement of sex with a stranger, the great conversations I've had with so many...I could go on.

"How did you fall in love with a punter in the first place?"

We met quite a few times and got on very well, shared the same interests etc, and it just happened.

Of course you will. I'll send you my phone number and address.

Thanks Mark but I'll give it a little while before I go down that path again :-)

the question is if you can have this style of life forever. i guess not. can you have the other? well u tried.

all that tells u is that a punternet will always be a punternet and a whore, well a whore.

I suppose the question is how much of it was down to missing this way of life, and how much of it was just down to the natural death of the relationship? Would you still be with him if you could still do this job? It'd be interesting to know if your decision to quit the WG way of life was yours alone or if he said you had to stop being a WG if you were going to go out with him. Also, if you would still be with him if you could, were you forced to choose between him and this job, or did you just feel it in yourself that the two were incompatible, and thus chose to end the relationship, and in which case, if you told him that you wanted to go back to doing this to find out what his reaction would be.

Of course, I'm perhaps just being nosey!

This begs the quetion asked elsewhere on this site: Could we (as punters) have a serious relationship with a WG? It's a fascinating topic. Personally I have come to the conclusion that, if it came to it and I wanted the relationship to continue, I could live with it if it meant so much to my wg partner. The issue is one of sex v love. I wont say it would be easy and it would depend on absolute honesty between both parties. And I'm sure I would be continually pressing for a new profession, but in principle (and without getting to yucky about it) it could make both parties examine their relationship very carefully and those types of relationships often last longest.

Technically speaking, punters and WGs should make the perfect partners. The man doesn't have to worry about his partner finding out about his punting past, and more importantly, he doesn't have to explain or excuse it as she will understand it far better than a woman who has no experience of the sex industry. Likewise, the woman doesn't have to worry about her partner finding out about her past/present career, and is far more likely to be allowed to continue it if she so wishes, as he will have a better understanding of how her job works than a non-punter - he'll understand it's just sex and nothing more. "You're away on an outcall tonight? Well, I suppose I might as well give this new girl a try. I'll put Corrie on to record and we can watch it when you get back, yeah?"

Hi Tara,

Obviously I cannot comment on the details.

However, reading your post I do feel sad because your relationship broke down.

I'm an old romantic at heart and hope loves conquers all over a short term encounter.

Hi Tara

I was reading your post and looked at your info and realised its your birthday so Happy Birthday. I hope you find love in the right place this year.

Hi Tara

I was reading your post and looked at your info and realised its your birthday so Happy Birthday. I hope you find love in the right place this year.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes :-) xxx

Been there... done that... and I know I will do it again... can't help myself.

Hi Mila, just browsed your webpage and you're welcome to fall in love with me anytime you feel like it!! ;-)

Welcome back Tara! Awww, you're only human, and most girls would give it a go.

I settle down with just one man... and I'll settle down with another one tomorrow! And the next day!

If it's meant to, it will be. ;)