Mrs Smith

The perfect whore

46 posts in this topic

I've been reading the boards and making a list, thanks to all ya's tips and hints. This is what I've come up with.

Answer the phone in a cheery happy manner 24/7. Be thankful he's calling, regardless of the time, or whether he's taken the time to read your website to determine if you are right for him or not.

If you missed his call ring him back, even if you are busy with someone else.

Stay cheery when inundated with wankers wanting phone sex, and should he write, write him back. Join in with his ping-pong email wank.

Don't waste his time with small talk. Jump him the minute he walks in. That should be enough to get your gusset sticky with the anticipation of him.

Keeping your prices lower than your knickers is definitely recommended, as is way over-extending the hour he books, complimentary of course.

If he tells you you're too old, too short, too fat, too thin and your fees are set too high for his budget, remember he's right, after all he's the one who is paying, or not!

If he's married, remember he's not really cheating, you're a whore so don't even go there.

Remember, this is all about him and nothing to do with you. You are there simply for his use.

Sounds like it's vacation time for you! :(

Sounds like it's vacation time for you! :(

No, I've just had a full week off for the school holidays.

I'm just pleased I'm not visited by the men from the boards with the attitude I refer to, is all.

I'm just pleased I'm not visited by the men from the boards with the attitude I refer to, is all.

Come on now, nobody argued for most of those points, and only a minority argued for the rest. I mean, who is saying, WGs should give away free time? Or answer their phone at midnight? Or put up with phone sex? Or that you have no existence, you are just for somebody's use?

[quote name=

You must have a percentage of guys like that who visit you...presumably you don't ever accept their booking again...yeah?

Mrs. Smith, nobody wrote almost anything that you put down there, except for me limiting small talk and even then I'm prepared to be quite reasonable if it's important to the other party.

Erm, old man, that is a summary of what reading this board made me feel.

I didn't realise I wasn't allowed an opinion.

Guess slagging off is the dormain of the boys only? eg, JRC and co.

I would shut my mouth

but that's near impossible for someone as opinionated as me :(

Go ahead, write what you like. Never said you couldn't, did I? I just said that I wasn't buying, that's all.

"Old man," I like it. Feels dignified.

Go ahead, write what you like. Never said you couldn't, did I? I just said that I wasn't buying, that's all.

"Old man," I like it. Feels dignified.

You cheat!

You edited your post calling me young girl lol

You cheat!

You edited your post calling me young girl lol

Actually, it was "young lady."

I'm going to book you next time I'm in London ... I do like 'em feisty, and you definitely qualify on that score!

OK, I'll attempt to book you. But I figure, as long as I call myself JimmyRedCab, no problem there. :(

I think you are doing the wrong job Mrs Smith. you don't seem to like people (men?) very much

I think you are doing the wrong job Mrs Smith. you don't seem to like people (men?) very much

hehehe...you making that judgement from this post alone?

You must be.

I think that is a very sweeping statement just because she has given her opinion of everyone saying what they think we should all do or not do. I think there are more people on here that probably agree but are too afraid to say so. There does seem to be a lot of expectations and god help you if you dont want to fit the 'ideal working girl'. There is a market for different types of personality and girl and not everyone wants to pay for the cheapest they can. Otherwise some of us would have no work

Actually, it was "young lady."

I'm going to book you next time I'm in London ... I do like 'em feisty, and you definitely qualify on that score!

OK, I'll attempt to book you. But I figure, as long as I call myself JimmyRedCab, no problem there. :(

Oh JRC is welcome here. For him I'll even offer skat. I wanna feed him some of his own bullshit back.

I can understand why certain punters, especially the Bitter Brigade, would make you feel that way. Such punters will always exist. This is the single most expensive form of entertainment many will ever encounter -- even tickets to the opera are cheaper in terms of pounds per minute -- and as some are addicted, they're bound to whine.

I hope, however, that in the course of your career you've met some men whose company you genuinely enjoyed, and who genuinely enjoyed yours as well; who treated you like a human being and a woman; who were kind and generous and thoughtful, not to mention clean.

If not, you have a couple of options. Change your marketing to only appeal to such men; and/or cut back on the numbers you serve and start vetting them. Older WGs who have presumably socked away their savings often seem to do this. Fed up with the tossers, they cut back to two or three a week and only see men they already know and like.

I do my best to be decent company as a punter, to make the girl laugh and show her as much of a good time as she wants to have, but at the end of the day I AM the one who is buying the service and she is the one selling it. That doesn't give me carte blanche to treat her like shit, but it does mean that, yes, it IS about me. If I take my car to a garage, it's about MY car. If I take my back to a chiropractor, it's about MY back.

As a lover who has sex without cost with someone you love, you are entitled to demand full mutuality. As a service provider, you do have to provide, well, service. But of course you are entitled to decent treatment while you do.

hehehe...you making that judgement from this post alone?

You must be.

not at all, take a look at some of your own previous posts

I can understand why certain punters, especially the Bitter Brigade, would make you feel that way. Such punters will always exist. This is the single most expensive form of entertainment many will ever encounter -- even tickets to the opera are cheaper in terms of pounds per minute -- and as some are addicted, they're bound to whine.

I hope, however, that in the course of your career you've met some men whose company you genuinely enjoyed, and who genuinely enjoyed yours as well; who treated you like a human being and a woman; who were kind and generous and thoughtful, not to mention clean.

If not, you have a couple of options. Change your marketing to only appeal to such men; and/or cut back on the numbers you serve and start vetting them. Older WGs who have presumably socked away their savings often seem to do this. Fed up with the tossers, they cut back to two or three a week and only see men they already know and like.

I do my best to be decent company as a punter, to make the girl laugh and show her as much of a good time as she wants to have, but at the end of the day I AM the one who is buying the service and she is the one selling it. That doesn't give me carte blanche to treat her like shit, but it does mean that, yes, it IS about me. If I take my car to a garage, it's about MY car. If I take my back to a chiropractor, it's about MY back.

As a lover who has sex without cost with someone you love, you are entitled to demand full mutuality. As a service provider, you do have to provide, well, service. But of course you are entitled to decent treatment while you do.

I have done all of the above regarding advertising and working hours etc. I'm pretty much the happy hooker. I'm comfortably me and offer a good service which is reflected back by the lovely gents who return to me.

I just find the boards at times can be pretty negative regarding working girls, so put together what I feel.

Oh JRC is welcome here. For him I'll even offer skat. I wanna feed him some of his own bullshit back.

lmaof here.. And that for once didn't come from me.

lmaof here.. And that for once didn't come from me.

Can you feel the love? :(

I think that is a very sweeping statement just because she has given her opinion of everyone saying what they think we should all do or not do. I think there are more people on here that probably agree but are too afraid to say so. There does seem to be a lot of expectations and god help you if you dont want to fit the 'ideal working girl'. There is a market for different types of personality and girl and not everyone wants to pay for the cheapest they can. Otherwise some of us would have no work

Thank you Charisse. I was just showing the other side of the coin.

xxx

I've been reading the boards and making a list, thanks to all ya's tips and hints. This is what I've come up with.

Answer the phone in a cheery happy manner 24/7. Be thankful he's calling, regardless of the time, or whether he's taken the time to read your website to determine if you are right for him or not.

If you missed his call ring him back, even if you are busy with someone else.

Stay cheery when inundated with wankers wanting phone sex, and should he write, write him back. Join in with his ping-pong email wank.

Don't waste his time with small talk. Jump him the minute he walks in. That should be enough to get your gusset sticky with the anticipation of him.

Keeping your prices lower than your knickers is definitely recommended, as is way over-extending the hour he books, complimentary of course.

If he tells you you're too old, too short, too fat, too thin and your fees are set too high for his budget, remember he's right, after all he's the one who is paying, or not!

If he's married, remember he's not really cheating, you're a whore so don't even go there.

Remember, this is all about him and nothing to do with you. You are there simply for his use.

Impressive. Others would pretend they know but only a real whore would understand the fine details of a man's needs. I salute you.

Impressive. Others would pretend they know but only a real whore would understand the fine details of a man's needs..

She does have me right on the part about jumping into the action after 3 minutes, I must admit. That's 2 1/2 minutes too long, actually. But I am polite.

Impressive. Others would pretend they know but only a real whore would understand the fine details of a man's needs. I salute you.

I was born a whore.

I was born a whore.

Few here may doubt that but I wouldn't. Salute....

I have done all of the above regarding advertising and working hours etc. I'm pretty much the happy hooker. I'm comfortably me and offer a good service which is reflected back by the lovely gents who return to me.

I just find the boards at times can be pretty negative regarding working girls, so put together what I feel.

Fair enough, there are an awful lot of moaners out there.

The Internet is an arsehole amplifier.

Few here may doubt that but I wouldn't. Salute....

Society stigmatises us

Punters LOVE us, well the worthy ones

Look up the history of the whore :(

I hold my head up high and look you in the eye.