Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antec81

How Soon Did You Break Your Rules

20 posts in this topic

As a newbie I had rules that though I would stick to for punting that I made up from my personal preferences and from lurking in the forums for over a year.

My "bed post" was notched by two long term partners which probably affected my decisions.

I planned on no kissing, only covered bjs, English girls, never see a wg near home/work, get a punting phone, don't use my real name. And always, always think with my Big Head.

The last three went out of the window with my first punt, small head to blame for that.

Third punt with the second girl (EE!), got caught up in it and OWO, she was (strangely??) really apologetic about it, Small Head again won over so continued. Ending up kissing as well!

Now found a girl down the road who is just great with her man strong hands. Going to be a post work favorite.

I'm weak willed and/or proved my brain lives in my dick. Also I'm having way to much fun!

Was wondering if anyone had the similar rules/preconceptions and how long before you broke them.

I learnt from experience over time so initially broke all and any rules except telling WGs my real details.

NEVER think with your dick as this is what ALL bad providers rely on punters doing.

Once i realized within punting paying more doesnt guarantee better and in fact there are no guarantees at all i got real and did my research unless i fancied a total out and out gamble.

Nowadays i stick to what i know works for me and sites like this can be a great help.

My cheapest punt so far has been my best! The most expensive the worst! So agree with you there.

Though I'll pass on out and out gambling...dont want a repeat of my first time :angry:

My cheapest punt so far has been my best! The most expensive the worst! So agree with you there.

Though I'll pass on out and out gambling...dont want a repeat of my first time :angry:

Taking a gamble has meant meeting scammers and rip-off merchants along the way but also some real gems so on balance it has been worth it, but i wouldnt recommend it to other punters unless they have the view i hold that its likely you will meet the bad WGs as well and its an occupational hazard of punting like that.

The great thing now is sites like this can increase a punters chances of good punts whereas when i started punting in the 80s i never knew much about the WG till she opened her door, mind you i wasnt very fussy then and she would have to be really horrific for me to walk. I now walk if the WG is a drop dead stunner if i dont like her attitude or for various other reasons. I have evolved fortunately. :)

The type of girl you think you would like the best or should be punting with isn't what you really enjoy. Life's not like that and my best punts have been with non fantasy ideal women. I had expectations when I started punting and with experience I found that the ideal checklist woman did not achieve everything that another girl that was not so perfect did.

The type of girl you think you would like the best or should be punting with isn't what you really enjoy. Life's not like that and my best punts have been with non fantasy ideal women. I had expectations when I started punting and with experience I found that the ideal checklist woman did not achieve everything that another girl that was not so perfect did.

It's why (among many many other reasons) I love parties. When I booked my first one there were girls that I'd drooled over for weeks. When I got there, I had the best time with other girls that I wouldn't have looked at (and definitely not booked) had I seen them on a one to one website somewhere.

Edited by Tibbs

Indeed, which just goes to show it all depends on the individual WG and you will never know till you punt with them how good or not they will be in your opinion. Looks are one aspect of the whole but no longer good enough on there own to me.

When I started this I thought I'd never go back. There's so much choice out there why return for a second visit.

How wrong was I? Return visits have been some of my best encounters.

When I started this I thought I'd never go back. There's so much choice out there why return for a second visit.

I was sort of the same. When I started, I was doing it purely to get a bit of experience with women. My first punt was absolutely brilliant - still one of my best to date - and I was tempted to see her again, but I decided it would be a good idea to have a bit of variety, to see what tips I could pick up from other girls; and yes, it was also just very appealing an idea to have sex with multiple women, so a return visit just felt like a missed opportunity with someone different. In fact, it wasn't until my tenth punt that I had a repeat visit, and that was mainly down to it being a spur of the moment decision, and being unable to find anyone else I fancied at the time. Like you, I soon realised that return visits can be far better, since you already have a bit of a rapport.

I wouldn't necessarily say this was a rule, though. In fact, I don't think I really had any rules when I started this. My punting has definitely changed though - I used to do meticulous research before a punt, and usually booked them a week in advance at the latest, often contacting them about a month beforehand to check if they thought they would be available at that time. I soon realised that this was over-egging things a bit and that even phoning up an hour beforehand wasn't nearly as rude as I first assumed it was. I also started relaxing my research a bit, which was a necessity when you suddenly find you have a spare couple of hours that evening and need to find someone to punt with and all the people you've had your eye on are unavailable. It was also partly from realising that no amount of research can truly protect you from bad punts, since a lot of it is simply down to how the two of you get along.

Actually, I suppose I perhaps did have a couple of rules which I've broken: 1) not punting with someone who I've not seen a photo of, and 2) not punting with someone whose photo is clearly fake. Both have been broken with varying results, and I think I will probably stick to them both in the future as the good punts in both cases were very much down to luck (in fact, punting with Chloe from Glasgow without seeing her picture wasn't such a shot in the dark as she had much praise on here). Another rule I am now making is not to punt with girls with blatantly enhanced breasts - they're nice to look at on the internet, but they just don't feel right to the touch. Oh, and no matter what, if the girl at the door is not what you expected, just walk away - it's not going to be a good punt if you spend the whole time looking away from their face.

Actually, I have another rule: if you want to have sex with a WG, don't put it off. I should have learnt this when the first girl I punted with (the outstanding Dirty Davina) retired before I had a chance to see her again; but I definitely learnt it when the lovely Carla from Glasgow retired before I had a chance to see her. I can't believe I was on the phone to her, about to set up a punt with her, and then decided not to bother at the last moment so I could watch Portugal versus Brazil at the 2010 World Cup. That was a fucking AWFUL match.

I once thought the same but have found return punts can get better as the WG knows what makes me tick sexually and exactly how i like it. My ideal is a mixture of regulars and newbies to me for the variety i require.

Actually, I have another rule: if you want to have sex with a WG, don't put it off. I should have learnt this when the first girl I punted with (the outstanding Dirty Davina) retired before I had a chance to see her again; but I definitely learnt it when the lovely Carla from Glasgow retired before I had a chance to see her. I can't believe I was on the phone to her, about to set up a punt with her, and then decided not to bother at the last moment so I could watch Portugal versus Brazil at the 2010 World Cup. That was a fucking AWFUL match.

Good advice and especially true once you have punted with a WG you click with, lap up her service as much as you can as who knows how long she will be about for.

Good advice and especially true once you have punted with a WG you click with, lap up her service as much as you can as who knows how long she will be about for.

Yeah, it's too easy to spend your time trying loads of newbies - with varying results - when you could have been having a guaranteed great time with a girl you've already been with. Variety may be the spice of life, but nothing beats your trusty favourite meal. I think you're right about finding the right mixture between newbies and regulars - I may try for a 50/50 balance from now on.

Of course, you then get the problem of potentially missing a great newbie who is only in town for a few days! So much to think about...

With limited opportunity and limited cash, I choose very carefully and have found that return visits mean, as has been said, that your 'regular' WGs get to know what you enjoy best. I stick to indies and find that if you treat them well, subsequent visits get even better.

That was a fucking AWFUL match.

lol

Had never considered just punting with new girls. I had been going back to the same girl (my second punt) until she took holiday and I was forced to look around again. Found two new ladies and great punts as well. Now I'm skimming the other site for new faces that catch my eye, to supplement the girls i know that get me going. You're onto something Smiths!

Also I would never punt without seeing a picture, and even then (bloody photoshopped c-section :o , but good girl though ;) ), i am not sure if i could walk unless something was very wrong wih her i.e disfigured, moldy, neo-skin head. :blink:

Edited by Antec81

lol

Had never considered just punting with new girls. I had been going back to the same girl (my second punt) until she took holiday and I was forced to look around again. Found two new ladies and great punts as well. Now I'm skimming the other site for new faces that catch my eye, to supplement the girls i know that get me going. You're onto something Smiths!

Also I would never punt without seeing a picture, and even then (bloody photoshopped c-section :o , but good girl though ;) ), i am not sure if i could walk unless something was very wrong wih her i.e disfigured, moldy, neo-skin head. :blink:

You should walk. We all should! Dishonest girls depend on blokes getting there and thinking "fuck it, I'm here now", and give the industry - and thus the honest girls - a bad name.

Actually, I've remembered one rule I definitely had when I started punting: only punt with girls who I would try to chat up in a non-punting scenario. That rule went out the door as soon as I realised Glasgow (and then Aberdeen) were not punting nirvanas, and I had to take what I could get...

I would walk if there was something blatantly wrong (anatomically there should not be a bulge there :lol: ), i'm a pushover kinda guy, so it's not something that comes naturally.

But luckily my punts bar the first have all been good.

That rule went out the door as soon as I realised Glasgow (and then Aberdeen) were not punting nirvanas, and I had to take what I could get...

Oh to live in Milton Keynes :P

Edited by Antec81

I would walk if there was something blatantly wrong (anatomically there should not be a bulge there :lol: ), i'm a pushover kinda guy, so it's not something that comes naturally.

Same here, and thus far since deciding to always walk if the woman was not as advertised, I've not been given reason to do so. But I now go to the door ready to just go if she's not what I'm expecting, which will make it far easier to go if I need to.

I feel like the "Milton Keynes = Nirvana" thing is the punting equivalent of a mason's secret handshake - ask a man where he wants to live, and if he says Milton Keynes, you know he's in the club.

I may try for a 50/50 balance from now on.

This works well for me. I generally punt about twice a month. Once is a 2 hour booking with one of a small handful of great regulars. The other tends to be an hour long booking with someone new to me.

I'm not anal (no pun intended) over this though, and it's not a "rule", so I don't worry about breaking it. If I have already had my two punts in a month and a reg gets in touch saying she is in town for the week, I will happily arrange a 3rd punt of the month (finances permitting). Likewise if someone new to me suddenly pops up on my radar screen.

Simple really:-

1. Only book WG's who are English.

2. Only book WG's who are 35+.

3. Only book WG's who do not offer bareback penetration.

3. Only book Independent WG's, not those working for an Agency.

4. Only book WG's working from what appears to be their own premises - not from a parlour.

5. When arriving, if all is not as you have been led to believe - make your excuses and leave.

That way, you can at least hope that you have done your best to ensure that the lady has been neither trafficed nor coerced; and you are less likely to contract or pass on any "nasties".