JKay

Beckernham Juction

3 posts in this topic

Any info? heard a place had opened but cannot find any advert, suposed to be busy, anyone from the area?

Sorry its "Beckenham Junction" I posted on a mobile and did not have my reading glasses with me.

Any info? heard a place had opened but cannot find any advert, suposed to be busy, anyone from the area?

I live just a few minutes walk from Beckenham Junction. I only know of the oriental flat in the large block of flats, above the pub opposite the station.

I'd would also be very interested (and really pleased) to hear of any new offerings in Beckenham...

I live just a few minutes walk from Beckenham Junction. I only know of the oriental flat in the large block of flats, above the pub opposite the station.

I'd would also be very interested (and really pleased) to hear of any new offerings in Beckenham...

I think that flat is no longer working but the number is still working, think its now visiting.

The one I had rumours about is near cab office, but if its not advertising in the usual places how is it working?