juicy

London Line Up

6 posts in this topic

guys, i have been to several places from bournemouth to birmingham where the girls (3-6 in number, and you can choose your favourite) line up and introduce themselves. but never in london. just used walk ups and agency(1 at a time take it or leave it). where can i find what i am looking for in london. please PM. many thanks in advance.

at the pleasure gardens in caledonian road the ladies from 9 pm onwards are in a lounge. you pay at the door get changed , shower sauna, play pool etc and congregate with the girls in a no rush atmosphere then choose one for your massage. the daytime choice (9am till 9 pm is 2 girls at most). night time up to 12 girls from memory and wide variety to suite most tastes

Edited by na2than

Is this line-up idea a common thing with parlours? I tend to stick with indies, but I'm not sure it's something I'd feel comfortable with - sounds a bit soulless to me (sorry juicy, no offence meant), a bit like going to a cattle market!

it is exciting and more immediate than trawling through lots of info on-line, newspapers,phone calls etc. the type of woman i like can vary enormously and i find a spur of the moment decision exhilarating.

Does anyone have any feedback on the Pleasure Garden - quality, price, etc?

Steam and Sun offers this experience and can be great for a spur of the moment punt, but is way overpriced.

it used to be 15 entry for use of the showers ,sauna and steam. if you wanted a massage it was between 40 and 60 for 30 minutes.i must add not been there for over a year. my biggest tips on the place are go between 9pm and before midnight. you may haggle a bit it is not like the thing where WG's say do not insult me by asking.The last tip for you is a strange one and hard to phrase.If a girl is quiet and looks like she does not want to be there....DO NOT CHOOSE HER