Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Photographers Out There

7 posts in this topic

I have been asked to take some pictures of one of my ladies for the purple site.

I have a pretty good 16MP bridge camera and a TTL flashgun.

What would be the best option for some good quality pictures?

Should I rent a studio? The lady has a modern and quite light flat, should I buy an umbrella diffuser or use natural light and use her flat?

I also have a set of Cokin filters.

She/I want natural looking shots that don't show up too many flaws or have red eye. They will range from lingerie through glamour and possibly hardcore with toys and may even feature part of my anatomy in her mouth (I have a remote release!).

I'll use Photoshop to remove facial features.

Rent a Studio if you know how to use lighting and want to get Studio (magazine) looking shots. Otherwise use natural light in her flat and also try your flash bounced of a white wall, I would not use direct flash on camera except for the toy and BJ shots as long as you have a diffuser on the flash. If using natural light make sure you have enough light so the place does not look dingy and use a tripod unless you have a VR lens. Bath or shower shots work well and in the shower you can use direct flash to freeze the water and get a sparkle.

I agree, the best shots in my opinion are using natural light so I always try and do that first, using reflectors if required. I think you get a more intimate shot if you use a real setting, studios can make it feel a bit clinical if not done right

She/I want natural looking shots that don't show up too many flaws or have red eye. I'll use Photoshop to remove facial features.

You don't need Photoshop to remove "facial features". But if WG does not want many "flaws" to show, master to use the Liquify tool in Photoshop: if only to make her breast bigger, and waist, thighs, etc. look smaller. Everybody do it after all, so she need to compete with those pictures. lol. Don't forget skin smoothing filter either. With a few simple tinkering you can make Joe Brand looks like Pippa. lol

Is this simply anonymise the lady so that she doesn't get outed to her family and friends or the neighbours, or are the "facial features" which need to be removed a moustache and several warts?

If the latter, then photoshop away, but if the former, have you discussed with her whether a mask, or masks might not look more "naughty" and alluring than removing the face? Have a look at Strawberry's most recent photographs - I think that they are most attractive!

Is this simply anonymise the lady so that she doesn't get outed to her family and friends or the neighbours, or are the "facial features" which need to be removed a moustache and several warts?

If the latter, then photoshop away, but if the former, have you discussed with her whether a mask, or masks might not look more "naughty" and alluring than removing the face? Have a look at Strawberry's most recent photographs - I think that they are most attractive!

The former. Will look at Strawberry's pics. Thanks

I have been asked to take some pictures of one of my ladies for the purple site.

I have a pretty good 16MP bridge camera and a TTL flashgun.

What would be the best option for some good quality pictures?

Should I rent a studio? The lady has a modern and quite light flat, should I buy an umbrella diffuser or use natural light and use her flat?

I also have a set of Cokin filters.

She/I want natural looking shots that don't show up too many flaws or have red eye. They will range from lingerie through glamour and possibly hardcore with toys and may even feature part of my anatomy in her mouth (I have a remote release!).

Rent a good themed hotel room. There are some excellent rooms for this purpose at under £200 usually a little way out into the countryside. They take a little finding but come complete with background props of course