KenAdams1

Sienna Victoria House

64 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Have been meaning to see Sienna at victoria house but looks like she's not been on the roster for a while.

Does anyone know if she's gone somewhere else/working indie?

I would like to know the answer to this aswell! anybody got any info? cheers :D

After talking with the owner about her past encounters with clients where she comes across as cold and vacant, she might have had the boot!

She is stunning however from other reports and posts she is very distant to her clients and does not provide a satisfying experience let alone a GFE.

I cant believe that, she'd had brought in plenty of business even still.

She spoke to me the other day about a possible return to MK at Ego Massage. However I know at present she was recovering from a rather messy one in Ibiza with Nina and Keeley then was off to the USA this week or next, so I don't think she is working anywhere at present.

She spoke to me the other day about a possible return to MK at Ego Massage. However I know at present she was recovering from a rather messy one in Ibiza with Nina and Keeley then was off to the USA this week or next, so I don't think she is working anywhere at present.

I'll be gutted if she just does massage!

I'll be gutted if she just does massage!

Me too :(

Didnt she work in Manchester as well as Emily ?

have met her at MK and found her a bit distant myself

but nice neverless not so keen on the fake breasts though

talking of that why do they do it

im sure most of us prefer natural,

small natural is just as lovely as big natural

in fact personally better than big natural

Didnt she work in Manchester as well as Emily ?

have met her at MK and found her a bit distant myself

but nice neverless not so keen on the fake breasts though

talking of that why do they do it

im sure most of us prefer natural,

small natural is just as lovely as big natural

in fact personally better than big natural

Yes she was Emily I believe up at Sandys.

Why fake boobies? Maybe she personally likes them.

talking of victoria house is there anyone worth seeing there

do they still have the massage couches in the rooms

talking of victoria house is there anyone worth seeing there

do they still have the massage couches in the rooms

Briony is well worth a visit.

I've been in two rooms (VIP and one of the rooms upstairs) and the have beds as well as massage tables.

B

Briony is well worth a visit.

I've been in two rooms (VIP and one of the rooms upstairs) and the have beds as well as massage tables.

B

Yes I think they learnt their lesson with those silly couches now all gone, if not from my and other punters' comments then from the cricked backs of the girls...

Briony does stand out for being a surpise each time while others my be (not seen them all of course) can be a bit vanilla.

Am I getting mixed up again with SS Emilys? The one who went like a gym monkey doesn't sound like the one being described as distant. The ultra-fit Emily had her sister working too later on but can't remember where.

Am I getting mixed up again with SS Emilys? The one who went like a gym monkey doesn't sound like the one being described as distant. The ultra-fit Emily had her sister working too later on but can't remember where.

Yes you are. The Emily you're referring to left and went to the Wonder Lounge along with her sister Roxy (both also worked at Fun Place), and Sienna/Paige subsequently assumed that name at Sandy's.

Ironically, and somewhat confusingly, the 'original' Emily is now on the VH website.

B

Yes you are. The Emily you're referring to left and went to the Wonder Lounge along with her sister Roxy (both also worked at Fun Place), and Sienna/Paige subsequently assumed that name at Sandy's.

Ironically, and somewhat confusingly, the 'original' Emily is now on the VH website.

B

Thanks, B, that's what I thought(??) ... so the Emily now on VH on a motorbike is motorpump Emily the scouser from SS?

BTW nice to hear from you again.

Thanks, B, that's what I thought(??) ... so the Emily now on VH on a motorbike is motorpump Emily the scouser from SS?

BTW nice to hear from you again.

That's right she's the Scouse Emily. Same photos that were on FP site.

Good to see you posting too.

B

That's right she's the Scouse Emily. Same photos that were on FP site.

Good to see you posting too.

B

I been trying to see Emily at VH but she never seem's to be on the rota.

Also it appears that Sienna has left VH, just as they where about to get that nuru gel.

All her myriad stalkers send their sincere thanks for that.

I might be near VH in a few weekends time. Looks like Chloe does weekends, she also works as Bunny at Annabellas, is she worth seeing for a proper GFE (with DFK).

DH

I might be near VH in a few weekends time. Looks like Chloe does weekends, she also works as Bunny at Annabellas, is she worth seeing for a proper GFE (with DFK).

DH

I've always been put off VH because of the extras, If she's at MK why not see her there?

I've always been put off VH because of the extras, If she's at MK why not see her there?

MK isn't exactly local for me and it's hard to get there, and away from the other half, without good reason. In a few weeks I'll be going to an exhibition at the NEC on my own and VH would be an easy stop off on my way home.

DG