Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muthy

Germany Or Spain Or Other European Areas

10 posts in this topic

Guys,

I am currently living in United Kingdom. I have gone through the topics here and I found good punting recommendations in other european areas. I am planning a trip[fck tour I can say] to one european country which is very good for punting. Please provide me recommendations for the below points..

1. I am planning for a three day trip and my budget is 600£ [happy to extend another 200£ if it is required].Will it be sufficient?

2. Is it really worth to visit other european areas? Not so sure what I will get that is not available in UK.Is it the cost factor or girls?

3. What european country do you suggest?In most of the thread I have seen recommendations for Germany but some punters have highlighted this place has become very costly.

4. I would prefer to meet different type of girls and try all I fancied. Do you think all services will be available if I go for FKK...

Which one is best ? To arrange a tour myself or go with FKKTour...I cant find any tours for three days in the internet...

I don't know much about Spanish punting, but there are some threads on here about the clubs there.

Germany would be my choice, do some research on where you want to go to, read up on some of the threads on here, and also read the International forums. Frankfurt, Duesseldorf or Cologne are good choices, you can either fly, check out cheap flight deals, eg. Ryanair do cheap promotional fares to Dus-Weeze and Fra-Hanh. Or you could drive, NRW Region Isn't that far, having a car would also help If you want to visit clubs out of town, (many of these saunaclubs and Partytreffs are out In the countryside or the Industrial estates on the edge of town) you could also hire a car, or rely on public transport.

Budget: €600 sounds a fair amount for a 3 day trip, If you visit a fkk club entry Is from about €50-€80 this gives you full use of all the facilities, but you pay the ladies after each session, nornally €50 for 30mins and €75-€100 for 1hr, be aware some extras are charged by the girls like CIM and anal, so If you sessioned a lot In one day you could soon spend quite a bit, just don't be hustled to go zimmer with every girl who asks.

Parttreff's or Pauschalclubs are all Inclusive pay once for entry places, you can either pay for 3-4hrs or all day, from about €60-€150, and you can usually shag as much as you are physically able, so get some training In! :P Don't expect all the PT ladies to be In the fkk league, but you can find the odd few lookers that you wonder why they don't work at a fkk.

Laufhaus: Is a building used by hookers, they rent a room In a block In a red light district, and wait for walk In traffic, you usually find them sat on a stool In the corridors beside their room chain smoking waiting for a punter, this type of punting Is basic suck n fuck normally, not so VFM €30-€50 for basic 15mins but can be fun, http://www.pascha.de/ueberuns.htm Is said to be the biggest laufhaus In Europe, I went there one Saturday night, place was busy with a lot of hookers and guys going from floor to floor, beware of the 7th FL It's where the Transsexuals work from lol. :)

Take a look at my google map, It will give you some Ideas. http://maps.google.c....155856,4.22699

Is it really worth to visit other european areas? Not so sure what I will get that is not available in UK.Is it the cost factor or girls?

A good question. I think that, because punting is more accepted in Germany, you'll find some "formats" - like the FKK, Partytreff, Laufhaus that Jerboa mentions - that you wouldn't find at home. And if you want to try those, that's the place to go.

If however your preferred format is, say, an individual visit to a lady in a flat/house, then you can certainly find good examples in Europe, but I'm not sure they are better or cheaper than in the UK.

Thanks for the details guys...

Is there any specific things I need to know while I travel to Germany? I have noticed words like sharks in other forums and I am not really sure what does it means?

As I understand it (I'm not an expert), a "shark" is a lady in an FKK who hustles you vigorously into going to a room with her, and then delivers poor value by such tactics as cutting the session short, upselling for "extras", etc. They may be especially common in FKKs which have many newbies/transients rather than regular customers. Reportedly, for example. FKK Palace in Frankfurt has its fair share of sharks.

Thanks for the details guys...

Is there any specific things I need to know while I travel to Germany?

Dont walk across a pedestrian crossing when the red man is showing, you might get told off :o

As Serendipity said regarding sharks.

I was at FKK Samya last week and I noticed that a blonde girl was having a proper laugh with some locals who obviously knew each other and got on well. No chance of a shark there I thought. In the room at the start we had agreed the standard hour at €75 + €25 cim at Samya's price scales. Halfway through it was going well with plenty of mutual oral, then she said how about if I finished in her mouth it would be €130 total. WTF? If it hadnt been going so well I'd have been up and out and to the front desk. As it happened we were having a good 69 and I let out a muffled 'thats not what we agreed'. She was very good and no complaints about anything else, I can see why she is popular with the locals. I guess she thought I was an easy target for a bit of extra cash as she thought I was just a newbie tourist. A bit of a shame as I wouldn't see her again because of that.

Just to add, dont let the talk of sharks put you off.

I visted Samya and then World twice on my last 'tour'. World in particular was amazing, I usually go to Oase and World, but had to miss out on Oase due to unforeseen circumstances so went to World again. Even on a slow Monday the number of attractive girls was impressive. At World the 4 girls I saw were all really nice and friendly. Tina in particular, she gave me a 10 minute massage to make the time up to an hour and she knew what she was doing with that too.

What wlf says can happen In any fkk, probably less so at Samya than the two big clubs In Hessen, some of the girls can try to add extras that are not extras to unsuspecting newbies, If they think your a tourist/businessman only In town for 1 night only you could get upsold, one way to get round this Is to ask the price structure from the receptionist on your first visit, also discussing what's on offer In the zimmer down In the bar helps.

I had a problem with Ranja at Samya on my last visit, I have a Love & Hate relationship with Ranja, I first met her at Samya back In '07, have seen her a few times since, she Is great In the room, but can be a shark too, so she couldn't take me for a fool, on the Samya birthday party I took her up to the room, great session, because the club was so busy I alowed her to smoke weed before and afterwards In the room, not until down In the locker room she wanted €75 when I handed her €50, I did her a favour and she wants more cash out of me, the stupid thing Is that I would of taken her again that night, so her greed cost her more, but I guess she didn't care, she Is very popular, I would recommend her but with caution, make It clear how long and what the price will be before. :o

Guys anyone aware how is the scene for indians. In ISG forum, it has been mentioned most of them in FKK clubs are whites and not sure how indians scene are there. I am bit worried about this one since if it is a negative xperience, the amount I spend would be very high. Please suggest me.