Muthy

Is Uk The Best In Punting?

54 posts in this topic

When I was going through other threads and sites, many punters indicated it is worth to experience punting in other european countries like germany, spain etc. I was wondering how does it makes difference. Infact some punters have suggested every punter should try atleast one in visiting FKK in life time.

All punters mentioned they tried more than one girl in a day consecutively for 4 days and having punting continuously for 4 days more than once wow. Is it possible really? Whats your views on punting in UK or in other european countries?

When I was going through other threads and sites, many punters indicated it is worth to experience punting in other european countries like germany, spain etc. I was wondering how does it makes difference. Infact some punters have suggested every punter should try atleast one in visiting FKK in life time.

All punters mentioned they tried more than one girl in a day consecutively for 4 days and having punting continuously for 4 days more than once wow. Is it possible really? Whats your views on punting in UK or in other european countries?

I have punted in UK,Germany, South Africa, Czech Rep, Canada, Ukraine,Cyprus and recently Romania. I certainly feel safer in the UK; although Germany is Uber safe, and the Party teffs/FKK's are a great way to unwiond from work on a Friday. In the UK I feel there is more variety, however it can be expensive in comparrison to other countries. In short I feel variety is the spice of life!

It is a personal thing, probably determined by culture, upbringing, experiences and personal preferences, but

YES.

UK WLs provide the Best connect, best interaction,

best overall experience.

I have lost count of the places I have punted now, but language and culture plays a role even in English-speaking countries such as the USA and especially Aus.

The best thing about the UK is the completely open and transparent market. Apart from the fins about age you will get the provider you expect and she will do what she says she will do 99% if the time. Not so in other countries in my experience.

I didn't specially enjoy my visit to an FKK club, not personal enough for me.

Countries where i have a 100% satisfaction record but from not many punts are the USA, Aussie, Hungary, Portugal, and Hong Kong.

Well Bangkok is the only place in the world where I was laying at the hotel pool and thought "Shall I go have sex with a beautiful petite compliant girl or just lay here in the sun" and I thought "Nah I'll just stay put by the pool" never experienced that before or since anywhere.

I have punted in France, Spain, Germany and (currently) in China as well as the UK. I've enjoyed myself in all those places, in different ways and China is certainly the best VFM, once you find your way. Nevertheless, I most of all enjoy a leisurely meet in the UK with a girl I can converse easily with and enjoy the social as well as the sexual element of the encounter.

the best place to punt is where you know the market. i would struggle to find some of the punts i prefer anywhere else

that said if i lived in any city in the world with this hobby i'm sure that over time i would adjust. top of my list would be a trip to japan

Only punted in Paris, although the girls are quite cute, they essentially offer very little, no kissing or touching, oral with etc. I punt in Edinburgh saunas, where the foreign girls often express surprise at the level of service expected. To be honest now have no interest in squirting into someone who doesnt speak english.

If you will let me cheat and include Asian countries as well as other European countries, I would still say that the UK (or, at least London) offers the widest range of choice, both in terms of quality and in terms of price on the planet. But since I live here, I am limited by my domestic situation (daytime punts only) and by financial considerations when booking the extended sessions that, for the mature punter, offer time for a much more leisurely and enjoyable GFE. So I punt as often as I can while here in the UK but find that my best punting takes place in Asia once or twice a year, where I can 'go with the flow' on a 24/7 basis and where I can easily afford a 24/7 relationship with a local girl for up to a month when everything clicks. It costs me a fair amount to make suitable domestic arrangements at home and for airfare to Asia but my total punting experience is completely different when I get there. If I won the lottery, I would still have the above constraints on my time and life-style here in London. :) Edited by Tiggy 7

Punting may be safer in the UK but I'm not so sure about saying it's "the best." I frequently read field reports and complaints on the forum about punters turning up to appointments and the girl is entirely different than the picture shown on her site. So it seems a lot of agencies take the piss as they know us Brits will put up with anything rather than make a fuss. I'd put forth that the men who still go ahead with the punt despite the woman being entirely different than was advertised are simply perpetuating a shitty practice instead of voting with their feet and immediately leaving, which would soon see it drying up.

Canada is way way ahead of UK because most SPs enjoy their work. Also in Canada a GFE means GFE and DFK means DFK. Girls there (the vast majority) of them are great passionate kissers unlike the UK, where light kissing is more often than not falsely advertised as DFK.

It's certainly better than Sweden... I'm from there so I've kept an eye out when I've been over recently. Because of the laws (see elsewhere) all you get are the really desperate ones unless you go on various "secret" forums. Even then it's a lot of backwater skanks and girls from the Baltic states. The UK to me seems to be very good for punting as there seems to be more independents than Germany or Denmark where it seems to be more brothels.

The German FKK's are best for punting, you enter a building where a lot of girls walk around naked looking for their next client. Some of the larger FKK's will have over 30 girls in the evening to choose from.

I have punted in UK,Germany, South Africa, Czech Rep, Canada, Ukraine,Cyprus and recently Romania. I certainly feel safer in the UK; although Germany is Uber safe, and the Party teffs/FKK's are a great way to unwiond from work on a Friday. In the UK I feel there is more variety, however it can be expensive in comparrison to other countries. In short I feel variety is the spice of life!

I recently spent 2 weeks in Johannesburg on a work trip. I did lots of research beforehand, and was looking forward to exploiting the favourable exchange rate and having a few good punts. Unfortunately it was utterly disappointing. I had 6 punts in 2 weeks, must have spent about R4500 to R5000 (about £420). I wasn't able to find any one lady that was as "stunning" or "gorgeous" as I might easily find in greater London.

Please don't be offended by my generalisations, but all 6 ladies were either not in the best shape, had bad teeth/were on the ugly side/were racist and opinionated/were very conceited or had very inflated egos or ridiculously high opinions of themselves. Not only that, but the average standard of bathrooms in knock shops/private houses in Johannesburg, were abysmal too.

I'm looking forward to my business trip to Moscow later this year. If it's anything like last year, those Russian ladies really make an effort, so it should be excellent!

Thailand is easily the best place in the world - same as Lighttouch said - I often find myself returning back to my hotel alone, almost embarrassed just wanting to sleep on my own on the odd evening.

There are literally 10's of 1000's of very pretty young things at your disposal - they often even wash your smalls for you in the morning :P - unless they've skipped with your wallet and credit cards!

UK is probably best for transparency and variety... though that means lots of bad as well as good. If you do your homework, you should have a better experience in the UK than most other places (can't speak for Asia).

Everyone should experience a large German FKK club once. I love the aesthetics - lots of good looking girls with great legs, wearing high heels and not much else, striding around a large bar/lounge the whole time as if it's the most natural thing in the world. However, although lots of them are sweet, they're always hustling, as they have to with that many other girls around, and you're unlikely to get much of a 'connection' which I often look for.

For a meeting of minds as well as bodies, the UK seems best. If you care about that sort of thing.

Only punted in Paris, although the girls are quite cute, they essentially offer very little, no kissing or touching, oral with etc. I punt in Edinburgh saunas, where the foreign girls often express surprise at the level of service expected. To be honest now have no interest in squirting into someone who doesnt speak english.

Have to say that whilst abroad it is not always an option, if you can communicate in English (or a language you are fluent in) it is much better. I want to have speech and communication as part of a visit to a WG.

For pure WG value, UK is at the top of the list. The girls here are tops. But for full experience on an evening - in different ways - , Bangkok, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt all have plus points. Add in Beijing perhaps. Being here is great, but visiting these sorts of place rocks. USA is terrible, especially if you are governor of NY or mayor of Cincinnati.

Anyone had any experiences in South America?

Brazil and Argentina are on my list for 2012.

Rarely one word describes it all. Thailand.

London must surely have the widest variety of girls brought to life with the immediacy of the internet. I've only ever punted indoors. Sitting right here usually. My overseas punting has been limited but I'd be wary of punting off the net wherever I am.

surprised nobody has rated the dutch market, not just window girls either, they have houses with girls in, and places like yin yang which is like a fkk club but better and more personal

surprised nobody has rated the dutch market, not just window girls either, they have houses with girls in, and places like yin yang which is like a fkk club but better and more personal

I went to a Privé huis in Amsterdam around this time last year, but I was not impressed

Well Bangkok is the only place in the world where I was laying at the hotel pool and thought "Shall I go have sex with a beautiful petite compliant girl or just lay here in the sun" and I thought "Nah I'll just stay put by the pool" never experienced that before or since anywhere.

I feel the same in BKK. Whilst there is a large availability of WGs, real good experiences there have been very limited for me and I have travelled there many time. Great place if you want to have a girl tag along with you for extended periods of time at little cost but that is not my cup of tea. I think 1-2 hour is about as long as I can spend in the company of a Thai girl in BKK and I don't even have much enthusiasm for that. There have been many occasions when I have opted for a good dinner and a night sleep instead of taking a girl back with me.

I have punted in many countries. It depends on individual's requirement but for me UK is the best place considering the availability, quality, diversity and the cost. I also consider UK punting cheap in terms of punting taking into account quality, cost and effort involved.