Turandot

Advice From The Ladies Please

8 posts in this topic

In the past I worked for agencies but have now decided to work independently. I am already on the 'purple' site, but where else would you recommend I advertise? Any advice would be appreciated. Please pm me if you are not allowed to name other places on here. Thanks.

Get thee to SAAFE and the guild of harlots. You'll find more info than you could shake a stick at and a whole bunch of girls who will answer any questions you have.

Sorry, posting links is not so easy on my phone.

If you don't fancy those then find a girl on here, go to her website links page and advertise on the sites listed there. Lather, rinse and repeat. :)

Thanks Amanda. Will do that.

A good starting point is to research other ladies in your area that you feel akin to. When you find those, then look on their personal websites and you will usually find a list of links. Those links generally are the places they are advertising. It won't do you any harm to create your own website either and there are any templates around in which do do this that are free and easy to use.

All is top advice from the others.

I use http://www.webs.com for my free website. It is basic and easy to use.

You can then add your website name on to your profile on here.

Which is great advertising.

Wishing you all the best :)

Edited by LouisaPSUk

Great advice from everyone. Thank you.

Great advice from everyone. Thank you.

if u do your own website, or get someone else to do it for you, get yourself a web address -URL is the tekky term

i get em from lcn.com

do not let your web developer or anyone else buy your url or they will hold u to ransome.