Steve001

Falling In Love With A Wg

129 posts in this topic

Hello, I have an unusual question.

Has anyone ever been in a serious long term reltionship (girlfriend\marridge) with a Wg?

Or...

Do you know anyone personally who has?

Im asking because I was considering it myself, but am not sure.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

I know those who tried and broke up and some who are still together, just like any other relationship...

It seems you're saying there's no generalisations that can be made about Wg\non-Wg relationships.

Im not denigrating your (current?) profession. But it seems strange that there would be no major difference between a Wg\non-Wg when it comes to LTRs.

Could you not expand on your answer alittle? Provide examples of what the differences were between the relationships that worked and those that didn't?

Im genuinely curious and I could use the help of someone who knows a fair bit. :)

I take it you are asking because you are considering going out with/marrying a WG whom you have fallen in love with, not because you are considering falling in love with a WG?

Most important question I guess is, does she love you as well? Hopefully, you are not just admiring someone from afar. That would be a bit stalkerish.

I take it you are asking because you are considering going out with/marrying a WG whom you have fallen in love with, not because you are considering falling in love with a WG?

Most important question I guess is, does she love you as well? Hopefully, you are not just admiring someone from afar. That would be a bit stalkerish.

No, I have no WG in mind at all (And im not a stalker).

I didn't quite know how to phrase it in my OP without causing confusion, but, I would actually like to go out with a WG merely for the sake of going out with a WG. Seriously. (it's an unusual question no doubt, and not one I could find anywhere else on the web, hence the thread)

No, I have no WG in mind at all (And im not a stalker).

I didn't quite know how to phrase it in my OP without causing confusion, but, I would actually like to go out with a WG merely for the sake of going out with a WG. Seriously. (it's an unusual question no doubt, and not one I could find anywhere else on the web, hence the thread)

There are lots of threads on here about people who have fallen for a WG, or have dated a WG.

There are also lots of girls on this board who have dated clients.

There are lots of threads on here about people who have fallen for a WG, or have dated a WG.

My understanding is that alot of those happened accidentally\unintentionally during a paid visit or, through some random encounter in a bar\nightclub.

What I would like to know is how I could DELIBERATELY seek out a WG (one who herself actually wants a serious LTR)

I mean, it's not as if there's a serious dating site for sex workers (at least not that I know of :unsure:).

Aye but normally it's accidental! Steve, why on earth would you want to date a WG more than any other kind of lady? (especially as there isn't much difference between WGs and non-WGs as far as I can tell)

Edited by tomdavies

Has anyone ever been in a serious long term reltionship (girlfriend\marridge) with a Wg?

Or...

About time someone raised this as a subject, why has no one done it before?

It is an unwriten rule falling in love with a wg is a no no

Why ?

As a punter no other WG will be good enough

To the WG you will only ever be a customer

I know it's not easy Love is blind

I know as a punter who fell for a WG

One should only ever punt with your dick

You care for the WG your punting days are over

I still do a bit but I dont realy enjoy it

Why would you specifically want to go out with a WG? Or any other profession for that matter.

Confused of Cowdenbeath.

Why would you specifically want to go out with a WG? Or any other profession for that matter.

Confused of Cowdenbeath.

Why ???? Perhaps because we are totally sex mad and require no maintenance other than a good hard seeing to 7 times a day. We spend our lives dressed in stockings and suspenders or tiny little outfits just laying around our beautiful apartments waiting for our next sex marathon. We also earn thousands of pounds a day and don't mind if you are unfaithful as we are emotionless freaks. Don't forget we have loads of girlfriends too who we make out with all the time, we always like our girlfriends to join in with a boyfriends, we wouldn't have it any other way. Our girlfriends just like us are up for 3 way/ 4 way any way all the time so why the hell would you not decide you wanted to date a WG.

I do hope you find one you old romantic you !

To my knowledge there was no ongoing thread within a recent timeframe.

It is an unwriten rule falling in love with a wg is a no no

Why ?

As a punter no other WG will be good enough

To the WG you will only ever be a customer

I know it's not easy Love is blind

I know as a punter who fell for a WG

You care for the WG your punting days are over

I still do a bit but I dont realy enjoy it

Thats very interesting Hynd, I'd be interested to know whether she was ambivalent about it in the first place (because of her job) or if she did, initally, believe it could've worked. (If theres a previous thread discussing your experiences, I'd greatly appreciate a linking)

There are also lots of girls on this board who have dated clients.

BTW, Im new here, so I hadn't immediatly noticed. This sounds very interesting. Infact it makes me consider what the possible single\not single status is of each of the WGs.

Confused of Cowdenbeath.

Why ???? Perhaps because we are totally sex mad and require no maintenance other than a good hard seeing to 7 times a day. We spend our lives dressed in stockings and suspenders or tiny little outfits just laying around our beautiful apartments waiting for our next sex marathon. We also earn thousands of pounds a day and don't mind if you are unfaithful as we are emotionless freaks. Don't forget we have loads of girlfriends too who we make out with all the time, we always like our girlfriends to join in with a boyfriends, we wouldn't have it any other way. Our girlfriends just like us are up for 3 way/ 4 way any way all the time so why the hell would you not decide you wanted to date a WG.

Im not a stereotype and neither are you. I don't see how this inquiry is any more difficult to accept than the normal situation of a woman wondering what it'd be like to date a fireman, or a police officer, or a member of the military.

I just laughed so much that tea came out of my nose and went all over my grey fluffy dressing gown!

I mean ermm...

Of course, how silly of me.

*Drapes stocking clad self across bed and anxiously awaits next damn good seeing to*

*Considers inviting a girlfriend round to tide me over...*

To be fair, we've not recently covered "I'm a very strange numpty person who specifically wants to fall in love with a WG"

What I would like to know is how I could DELIBERATELY seek out a WG (one who herself actually wants a serious LTR)

Sorry, I just don't it, why would you deliberately do this?

To my knowledge there was no ongoing thread within a recent timeframe.

There's been several

Or...

I know a wg who married a client and they are still happy and together. You can't help who you fall for and usually it isn't planned. There have also been a few people I know who have dated and it ends in tears. Everyone is different, it depends on what you can handle emotionally.

Shelly

you Fool why would you want to fall in love a prosiE?

just pump and dump that is what the game is all about.

If you were to fall for a WG then you have already done one of the things you would expect to do w a partner, that's to say, have sex with her - which may make falling in love easier (many men being less able to separate sex and love than even they believe, which is no bad thing.).

I saw a WG late last year (no names of course) who I'll never see again because I knew I'd fall in love with her if I did.

Or...

A strange question.... sounds like you are planning to try and pull a WG....

If so, I think you are doomed and will open yourself up to being taken for a big ride !

IME you cannot help who you fall in love with, and you are powerless to control love. WGs are human beings too and have [or suffer] the same emotions as other human beings.

So it is entirely possible to fall for one and one to fall for you, but don't confuse love with lust! What you see in the room is an act and you see them at their best [hopefully], so beneath the gloss lies a normal person [hopefully] who has the same [or worse!] life problems as others to deal with. Its up to you and the girl whether its worth going further, but dont expect the world if you want to peel away that gloss and see the real person. That is of course all dependent upon how the girl really feels about you of course. After punting for a while you will soon learn how to take the signals, but its never an easy task to really know what a WG is really thinking about you, and you could end up with egg on your face !B)

I'd insult you and damn the consequences, but judging by the quality of your post, it would be wasted on you.

Wow, nice attitude - bet the girls can't wait to meet you ! :ph34r:

Wow, nice attitude - bet the girls can't wait to meet you ! :ph34r:

I can't, I have a super sized strap-on with his name on it.